Server time: 2017-08-18, 14:38

Sign in to follow this  

Damnation [WIP - Feedback appreciated]

1L3ZfRa.png

250x400http://pre00.deviantart.net/a684/th/pre/i/2016/110/6/3/kf2_perk_icon___berserker_by_atagene-d9zlwby.png[/img]

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/580e5e37df499.mp3[/mp3]

We will not be referring to ourselves as Damnation in game.

"Deep in man’s darkest history, when bandits plundered the earth, a fearless band of survivors answerable only to their leader, became known for their abilities to overcome the most extreme hostilities."

L4FiKaR.png

Dre hasn't been through the worst throughout his life, with his only hiccup being the death of his mother. But he kept moving forward letting no one and nothing stop him. As Dre makes it to college he is given the opportunity to study abroad, he spends some time thinking and sets his mind on Iceland, with its beautiful scenery and breathtaking views. As he is there he meets someone by the name of Jeremiah Neumann, Dre explains that he is looking for a job and is immedietly asked to join the forces of Jeremiah and the Black Fox Expeditionary. He takes up this offer as soon as possible because he is promised food, shelter and clothing, without any pay, just work. But with all of these things came some sacrifice, they had to take a boat to the black sea of Russia to conduct research in South Zagoria. As Dre, Jeremiah and the rest of the crew arrive to the coast they are immediately greeted by zombies. 

PKYWHma.png

As they scurry off the boat in a mad frenzy, they are extremely confused as to if the person is alive and sick, or dead and looking for human flesh. They sit and watch, as the thing walks around with its arms hanging and constant moaning. Finally, Dre builds up the courage to go up to it and get a first hand look at what the fuck it is. As he approaches it turns its attention to him and they are then brought to an awkward silence as the two stare each other in the eyes. But, the sound is completely broken by a scream let out by the creature as it plunges itself towards Dre taking a swing at him. He side steps and trips the creature to the ground as he stomps down on its head crushing its skull. He looks back to the crew letting out a scream..."What the fuck was that." All of the crew still in shock, shake their heads and crowd around the creature. They can't quite put their finger on what it is but they came to the conclusion that it was some sort of zombie. After that encounter they start searching the area, checking houses and broken down cars. As this is all going on, they are taking notes, furthering their research for when they return to Iceland. 

iy2RWdt.png

During Dre's time in Black Fox, he never really enjoyed it, he isn't lazy but doing all of this research just wasn't his thing. He wanted to be himself, but he felt he couldn't do that within this group. He couldn't make certain friends, act a certain way, or say things that he thought were right to say. He didn't blame them though, this land was scary and unforgiving. But he did not want this to stop him from being who he wanted to be. People were always rude to Dre, berating him for multiple different things, and this made Dre snap at people, sort of develop a very rude ego that followed him around. Multiple times the group would get made fun of for various reasons and Dre could not just sit there and listen to these things happen without his input. But Jeremiah doesn't work like that, he is smarter then Dre and knows not to fuck with certain people, knowing it is always better to make friends. Multiple times Dre has said hostile things to people who he felt were being rude to the group and he would get shunned by the force for these things. This is when he had enough, it is time to be who he was meant to be. Something that no one has ever seen before.

cEYPgJ8.png

The time has come, as all of the force start to head to bed, Dre sits back by the campfire and waits for them to fall asleep. As he hears the snoring of the members he slowly heads off just running and running until hitting a city, he then takes shelter and sleeps for the night. As morning approaches Dre is awoken by someone trying to break down the door to the house that he barricaded for the night. As he stands up, shaking in horror, the door is slammed to the ground as an armed man rushes in. Dre shields himself in fear as the armed man says "Get on the fucking ground and don't move or you're fucking dead." Dre listens to the man and curls himself into a ball, holding his rosary close to his lips gripping it tightly, praying that his mom keep him safe. The armed man then hits Dre on the face asking him to drop any weapons or things of importance. Dre responds, "Listen man, I don't have shit that you're interested in, just the clothes on my back." The bandit then proceeds to look around the house, trying to find anything he can, he seemed in a rush. Dre realizes that the man no longer has his attention on him and decides to act. Although trembling, Dre picks up the gas lamp that was set next to him for the night and smashes it against the wall. Doing so creates a sharp glass piece, to where Dre takes it, and plunges it into the mans throat as he is searching through the kitchen of the building they were in. Dre watches, as the almost lifeless body of the man sits on the ground, choking on his own blood. Once he finally dies Dre takes his gun, some sort of AK varient, with a very big mag. This is where Dre finally realizes what he needs to do to move forward and survive. He needs to find friends, family even and let no one get in his way. 

L0428uV.png

After leaving Black Fox, Dre was on his own for a pretty long time. Looting small towns and sticking away from high traffic areas, he did not know how to find friends considering everyone he met gave him the fear of getting robbed or even killed. One day, Dre stumbled upon the town of Novorossyisk, it was a semi big town and he was getting somewhat hungry. So he walks into the town, shaking in fear he is going to see someone. He checks a few buildings and finds some powdered milk under a broken stove in one of the houses. He then pulls out his canteen and mixes it with his water, closing it up again and shaking it up, mixing it into milk. As he is drinking it he hears voices out on the road, he hits the deck and barely peeks his face to the window to see what was up. He notices one man, un-armed walking on the road singing to himself, almost as if there is no harm to be bothered by. Dre stands up and knocks on the glass, getting the mans attention. The man looks over and Dre carefully walks outside to say hello, this is one of the first people he has talked to since arrival. They exchange in conversation and eventually trade names, although Dre only tells the man to call him Ash, the man gives the name by Joe Blackwood. Just like what happened with Jeremiah, Dre was asked to join Joe's forces, Dre was asked so abruptly because Joe must have noticed how beat up and in need of help he looked. During Dre's time in Blackwood he loved it, they were one of the most powerful groups, but he didn't make much friends. After a while the power became too much for him to the point where he couldn't make any friends at all and only converse with the people he rolled with.

1MMIZSb.png

Once again, Dre decides he wants to leave another group. He is tired of all of the drama that focuses around them and decides to run around solo for a short period of time. During this time he was surprised to meet some friendly people and actually engage in conversation with randoms. They were walking around meeting other people as well, things were going good Dre thought. They then make a trip to the airfield to find some more valuables. They are then approached by a group of about ten people, claiming that the airfields is their land and they seize anyone that comes through. This got Dre angry, people who use numbers to control areas of high traffic and threaten the lives of others. But, Dre listened and promised to never step foot there again. He then makes his way to a plantation up north a little ways where he meets up with some friends, Gator, Izaak and Jimmy.

1LNMonb.png

Dre, Gator, Izaak and Jimmy go up to a town called Stary Yar, while they head up, Izaak informs Dre that there is a load of tents up here and these people have stolen from him in the past. He was happy to give a little payback. As they approach the city they immediately see tents surrounding the area. They have a field day, the whole time Dre feels something he does not usually feel. Some sort of satisfaction came from him stealing. After clearing the whole area of everything, they are eventually approached by someone who owns the tents. Dre feels bad at first, but remembers how doing all of these bad things gave him some type of natural high. This is where he decided to stop being soft and sensitive, it's the apocalypse he thought, manners were out the door for years. "What you are doing right now is ok" Dre thought to himself. So he took this upon himself and decided to become someone who he usually isn't, someone not afraid to stand up for himself and do things that would be seen as wrong before the apocalypse.

1L3ZfRa.png

Dre finally realizes that he needs to start something of his own, gather people he trusts, and start a group. Something to fight back for what is always being taken from him. A group that spreads fear throughout the land, a set group of people not afraid to get their hands dirty when dealing with the unfortunate. Dre and his men do not want to make enemies, but they will not take anything lightly. Dre first organized his group when him and a man by the name of Tobias Cry were both taken hostage by people they have never heard of before. This fueled their anger to get back at the people that walked all over them, belittled them and made them fear this land. So they created a group, Damnation they called it. It was a group of people who were neutral to everyone, but developed hostilities quick if given the wrong impression. Back to Dre and Tobias though, they both met in the town of Lopatino, where they quickly hit off in conversation. Because of the quickly gained trust, they both decided to travel together, share their food and watch each others backs. This was Dre's official first friend, nothing could ever split them. From what seemed from something to be going so well, turned into a nightmare when they were both held up by a large group. Unsure of who they were, Dre and Tobias quickly complied and listened to whatever they had to say. As they sit there, Tobias looks at Dre to see nothing but anger in his eyes. Once the two are let go, with nothing but the clothes they showed up in, Dre immediately informs Tobias that this bullshit needs to come to an end. He is tired of the same shit every day. So, they started a group, like stated above it was called Damnation. This group was to get back at whatever people have done to them in bad heart. One of the first things the did was gather ammunition and horde guns. They then took some ammo, loaded the rifles, and practiced their skills with each of them. First, it started with them just shooting cans set up on a log in the woods. At first Tobias seemed to be the one that seemed to almost be natural at it, while Dre was somewhat struggling at first. Dre let his anger get to him as he threw the gun down and stormed off. At this time Tobias walks up to him, aims the gun at the can, and hits it right away. He then hands the gun over to Dre, looking him in the eyes and saying "Don't let this shit frustrate you, you just gotta take your time." Dre smiles and takes the gun out of his hands, and slowly rests the stock on his shoulder. He looks down the sight, breathing heavily at first, he controls his breath and tightens his grip on the gun. He then brings his finger down to the trigger, getting ready to shoot. He says "bet I can hit the dot on the 'I' in Pipsi," Tobias reply's with "you hitting that 'I' is like saying we've never been robbed before." They both exchange in laughter, that is then broken by the crack of the gun. The can flies off of the log and Dre and Tobias look at each other both simultaneously saying "holy shit."  They walk over to the can and look down, sure enough, the dot on the 'I' has a perfect hole in it. This taught Dre a lesson, frustration can really show the demons in you, you just have to relax. Next thing the two did was find somewhere to sleep, make a camp and head back to at the end of the night. After a few minutes of thinking they both agreed on *undetermined*. The third thing they did was find a piece of paper and a pen, and start righting down descriptions of the people they have been taken by. 

Capters #1:

"There were people at the airfield, a lot of them, about 10. They were wearing bright blue armbands and there seemed to be a girl rolling around with them, she sounded young but who knows. They did not rob us but made it clear that they were not friendly people, also said we couldn't go to the airfield or Gryshino. From what i've been told, their leaders name is Austin Maverick." 

Capters #2

"Two men, who both invited me to dinner. As I pulled food out to offer them, they immediately raised their guns at me, telling me to get on the ground. One was wearing a lot of purple, and the other a red raincoat. They also put clown masks on and asked me to play clown roulette. One other person with them was another man in a blue raincoat whos name I found out to be CJ. They carved something into my back right shoulder as well."

titQRzd.png

Goals will change throughout IC experiences

Create long lasting relationships with anyone deemed friendly

Set up a base of operations

Protect base of operations at any costs

Spread fear through the hearts of those who go against us

Protect every member of the family, they are priority over anyone else

Retaliate towards any hostilities

I'll make you some quick art tomorrow lad.

I'm sure others will give you feedback, but I'm tired. GL :)

I'll make you some quick art tomorrow lad.

I'm sure others will give you feedback, but I'm tired. GL :)

I hope lol, thanks though <3

The Marshal    351

I like it, good work, I had to laugh at the 'People who are rude to him and his friends will pay' line. It's a riot.

This is two years into the apocalypse, manners went out the door a long time ago for four out of five people. Your character will be stretching himself thing trying to quell the 'rudeness'

I like it, good work, I had to laugh at the 'People who are rude to him and his friends will pay' line. It's a riot.

This is two years into the apocalypse, manners went out the door a long time ago for four out of five people. Your character will be stretching himself thing trying to quell the 'rudeness'

Yes but my character is apart of Black fox, a group of survivors who literally arrived 6 days ago, he is unsure of how people are going to act.

Fialova    22

Looooking cool Billy! :-)

Looooking cool Billy! :-)

Thanks earl :D

William    398

Aye good luck with this billy! I hope this becomes a thing

Looks pretty sick Billy, am excited to see how it fares when you do eventually leave Black Fox. I'll be looking out for this one

Aye good luck with this billy! I hope this becomes a thing

I hope so as well, thanks will.

Looks pretty sick Billy, am excited to see how it fares when you do eventually leave Black Fox. I'll be looking out for this one

Thanks my dude, and I'm not leaving anytime soon don't worry;)

Needs moar music. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have to find out how to add it xD

Needs moar music. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have to find out how to add it xD

1. Find music.

2. Download music.

3. Upload here: http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/

4. Put that in your text: [mp3 ] Link [/mp3]         (without spaces though)

Some stuff updated graphics wise, hope it looks better.

Overall looks cool. Ill read it thoroughly and give some feedback later on tonight.

Overall looks cool. Ill read it thoroughly and give some feedback later on tonight.

Thanks man :D