Server time: 2017-08-17, 17:23

Sign in to follow this  
AlwaysGamer

I need help (Open Frequency)

AlwaysGamer    24

*Jonathan sits on the roof of the police station, looking down at the Sick People hitting the door with their bare hands. Scared and out of options, Jonathan picks his radio, sets it to the frequency his father gave him and press the PTT*

*A young teen voice comes on the radio*

"He... Hello? Does anyone hear me? My father told me to ask for help in this frequency if I am in danger. I am stuck on the roof of... of a police station... Ehm, I think the town is called Electro.... something. There are many Sick People on the street, trying to get in. I'm scared and I don't know what to do. Anyone can help me?... Ehm... Out?"

*Jonathan release the PTT, hoping someone can help him. He lay his head on his knee, wishing his father was here.*

:: Jessy scans through channels and hears the transmission, and responds. His voice would sound British, and in his teens. ::

You're father... Well sorry to say mate, but he's... *he pauses, and smiles* did your father say he was coming back, mate? *long pause* cause I'm sure as hell not helping someone with parents that should be taking care of there children... Have fun dying mate.

:: He chucks the radio out the window out of rage from hearing about parents. ::

AlwaysGamer    24

:: Jessy scans through channels and hears the transmission, and responds. His voice would sound British, and in his teens. ::

You're father... Well sorry to say mate, but he's... *he pauses, and smiles* did your father say he was coming back, mate? *long pause* cause I'm sure as hell not helping someone with parents that should be taking care of there children... Have fun dying mate.

:: He chucks the radio out the window out of rage from hearing about parents. ::

*Jonathan hears the message and press the PTT*

"My father went out looking for my mother. She left one day to get supplies and never came back... It's been weeks since I've seen them. My father's friend was looking over me but... I don't know where he is either... *A loud sound like a door opening hard can be hear over the radio. Jonathan is now whispering* Please, someone help me, the Sick People just broke the door and they are now inside. I don't know if they can come up tho...."

"He let go of the PTT and tries to make a little noise as he can"

:: Jessy shakes his head, and picks up the radio. He responds one last time. ::

Mate... It's time to toughen up... Those things are going to rip you apart.. Unless you kill them... Look around, mate. Is there any weapons? You're in a police station... Show these adults on the radio listening that us teens know how to survive! You don't need your FUCKING father! I didn't mate!

:: He lets go of the PTT getting slightly pissed; talking about his unknown family.::

AlwaysGamer    24

:: Jessy shakes his head, and picks up the radio. He responds one last time. ::

Mate... It's time to toughen up... Those things are going to rip you apart.. Unless you kill them... Look around, mate. Is there any weapons? You're in a police station... Show these adults on the radio listening that us teens know how to survive! You don't need your FUCKING father! I didn't mate!

:: He lets go of the PTT ::

*After hearing the message, Jonathan start looking around for something to use against the Sick People but he is stuck on the roof.*

"I'm stuck on the roof, there is nothing. *He then remember something* I think I saw a pistol in some room... Ehm, but I have to go down... Oh god I'm scared. Alright, I will try to go get it."

*A door opening can be heard, then some zombie sound. A minute later, a gun being loaded can be heard*

*He is now talking with a tense voice* "Alright, I found a pistol, my father taught me how to use it... Oh god... "*5 gun shots can be heard along with Jonathan screams*

*The frequency stays silence for a few seconds*

*Jonathan start talking, whimpering and out of breath*"OK, they... they are dead. I can get out now. Thanks, I guess? ANyone is close to Electro? Is there any survivors shelter I can go to?"

*He let's go of the PTT and start running out of the police station*

:: Jessy smiles and responds. He thought the last one would be the last, but he was surprised. ::

Good job mate... You never needed your father. Stop by Grishino by the North west airfield sometime... I'd love to meet you. *pause* just to let you know mate... Your dad is most likely dead... Your a lost boy now mate.. Just like me. See you whenever...

:: The radio cuts out into static ::

AlwaysGamer    24

:: Jessy smiles and responds. He thought the last one would be the last, but he was surprised. ::

Good job mate... You never needed your father. Stop by Grishino by the North west airfield sometime... I'd love to meet you. *pause* just to let you know mate... Your dad is most likely dead... Your a lost boy now mate.. Just like me. See you whenever...

:: The radio cuts out into static ::

*He shakes his head at the idea of his father being dead*

"No my father is strong, I'm sure I will find him one day. I will try to make my way to that Grishi... something town."

*He let's go of the PTT*

reesesaddict    28

*Aspen hears the frequency, and becomes slowly more and more upset. He presses down on the PTT button.*

Jesus kid, good job... and don't lose sight. Your father may still be alive, hell, I've seen crazier things. Stop by the North East Airfield if you need help, I'll do what I can.

*Aspen pauses*

Stay safe kid. Keep me posted on how you're doing.

*Aspen turns off his radio and looks out, still painful from the lashing earlier in the day.*

AlwaysGamer    24

*Aspen hears the frequency, and becomes slowly more and more upset. He presses down on the PTT button.*

Jesus kid, good job... and don't lose sight. Your father may still be alive, hell, I've seen crazier things. Stop by the North East Airfield if you need help, I'll do what I can.

*Aspen pauses*

Stay safe kid. Keep me posted on how you're doing.

*Aspen turns off his radio and looks out, still painful from the lashing earlier in the day.*

*Joe jumps as someone talks over the radio. He yawns before pressing the PTT with a sleepy voice*

"North East.... Airfield? ehm alright, *Yawns* I won't be there until a few days. Thank you for caring about me. My father told me there is some... Private frequencies we can use on the radio. I think he said ours was 94.1 or something like that. If you give me yours, we could keep contact. I feel really alone and I wouldn't mind a friend."

*He let go of the PTT and quickly goes into a deep sleep*