Server time: 2017-10-23, 13:36
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Kaleb

What was your most peaceful moment in DayZRP?

Kaleb    14

With all the shootouts and hostage situations, the life of our characters seem always on edge, but surely every character has had a moment of absolute zen. What was your characters most peaceful moment? 

For me it was when I first joined DayZRP and played as my first (terribly developed) character, Riley Wilco. My friend had become a part of The Trust and I was welcomed to their town. It was midnight and I had chatted with a lot of people. This was one of my first encounters with a large group of people. The most peaceful moment about it was sitting in my friend's house chatting about recent events and just hearing the distant conversations outside with the glimmer of the campfire in the center of town. For Riley, it felt like the past again. The ambiance of human beings was nostalgic. It reminded him of a more innocent time.

Pretty simple but still, OOC it was very surreal to me how immersive DayZRP could get. Interested in hearing your stories!

[align=justify]I remember at the beginning of my adventure with Jake Brooks, he used, especially after hectic situation, to sit down somewhere relatively secluded, open his walkie-talkie and just talk to himself about anything, sometimes about recent events or just any random stuff that went through his mind. It always was really relaxing plus it was a good way to debrief, OOC wise, where I was in term of character development.

Cipher    0

On my third or fourth day playing DayZRP, I had just finished getting humiliated by the clowns, and I found this group of people to run with at the northwest airfield. We decided as a collective to go take a trip to Tisy. We set up a campfire at Tisy military and just campfire RPed all night, talking about our backgrounds and the crazy things we saw. It was one of the most memorable moments in DayZRP for me, because it was such a new experience. It felt like DayZ the way it was supposed to be played.

ICly, it was definitely the most zen Mack James has ever been. From that point forward its been one fight after another for Mack.

I have a screenshot from that day:

19B014C091B249D4B8A33C8A8036DCFAEB5F8BB5

Josephlad    0

The "You are dead" screen,

in all seriousness though, probably my solo trek all the way from Black Lake to the triangle a few weeks ago, with nothing but a torch and my thoughts.

Raptor    189

Initial RP with Wolfie's character, Summer Hill <3

Janana    28

Back when the Menagerie was still a thing. Early-day Menagerie members. You know who you are, if you're still around.

Nihoolious    1250

I think second day back from a year and a half break. Was at the airfield and met some guy named Heinrich. Traveled all the way up to Tisy, got lost, found each other again and then ended at Novy Summer camp. It was the last time I had a truly peaceful experience on Izaak.

Noxious    136

Everyone has had one of those nights with some good old camp fire RP. No weapons out just absolute silence and character development :)

Classic DayZRP

Thumper    0

Thoughtout all the fighting and wars with Saiorse, my most peaceful moments were when we holed up at the Resort.

Kerkkoh    49

One of the first times walking in to the Outrun's camp in Stary and seeing how much was going on and nobody still was raising a gun. Was one of the best realizations after just being a week in the community, that you don't need to point a gun at someone to roleplay...

Razareth    274

Most peaceful moment in DayZRP?

I think it would have to been when I took Katya to Belaya Polana

We found a Offroader in Sinistok and fixed it up, we then drove it from Sinistok towards to Coast using the long way.

When we got through Novodmitrovsk, Katya had to go AFK.

So I took the wheel.

I remembered from my "Public" days that there was a town that I often visited just to relax and enjoy DayZ's beauty.

I drove there and when Katya got back we climbed out and for a moment just stood there and took in the beauty and silence.

For my character is was break from the chaos they have went through recently and reminded him of his Country.

yLV7R0x.jpg

These are the moments I often live for in DayZ. (Screenshot taken from Katya's perspective :))

Mikasa    2

Well, that's quite simple;

Sitting around in the first Trade Post with the rest of CTC (the player controlled group, not the faction) and having a grand time.

-snip-

Something like that happened to me, when i joined the community aswell, only it was not the Trust, it was Outrun, i know how my character was the biggest super soldier in life, and did not get why people did not like me at that point, but the first moments of the Outrun Camp in Berezino were, peacefull and "Zen".

The other moment that probably lasted longer, was when i left SM and i was alone on the coast, just acting like a lone survivor, not much interaction with people, not much problems, it was nice.

Started my adventure... encountering a few peeps at the green mountain back then, we sat all night in front of the campfire, talking about life.

That was wonderful, I truly miss such moments, Never had the pleasure to encounter such amazing RP since long ago.

Poppy    378

I have two moments where I felt relaxed and without worries for my "life".

First was when me and happy left Blackwood, and we just wandered the lands, talking and just enjoying each others company.

Second was when I moved in to Zeleno when Zbor was in control. Well, It was nice before the attacks started atleast.

FUNERAL    15

Ever since I got in with my squad boyos Trnc84, Silent_Ghost, Razareth..chillest DayZRP adventures with them.

Poppy    378

Ever since I got in with my squad boyos Trnc84, Silent_Ghost, Razareth..chillest DayZRP adventures with them.

Hey, you and me used to have some chill adventures too, just walkin and talkin.

Vlad <3 Petra

MrNine    3

When i came to that wonderful place and just enjoyed the sunset.

For me its the prettiest plot of land in Chernarus.

Everything u need is there(apple trees, well etc.) surrounded by a fence.

4c8512cdcc1e529361b852ba0dfc49a0.jpg

Dogmeat    7

Back when the Reapers wasnt a shit show (oxymoron I digress), we had about once a week some good ol' fashioned campfire RP. I miss those days whether it was me having to chase Blitz's ass around a compound until our truck got stolen or if we were just scoping out a place to hang for a bit, I will always miss those days as well Mickey.....

Wumby    0

I've managed to find many peaceful moments, but this is one of my favorites:

-vidsnip-

Sadly we don't to listen to them playing that often...

The chips make the vibe. +1

isocade    90

I'd say just about any time I was traveling on my own as Johnny. It sometimes seemed like the environment always wanted to look nice and match the mood the character was feeling. A few pretty screenshots came as a result.

SCvVQdx.png

0FxrJpM.png

Alan Woods    5

Robberies from the mod days :nostalgia:

There's just something about those that made them cool and relaxing ;)

Stiles    20

Throwing it back, but a few months back, like a lot of months back, I was at camp hope (V.1) with the crew and we had obtained a bus, and after Brad has fixed it (Mechanic character). It was night-time so Hope decided in the morning we could take it for a spin and see who we could help. As the night went on a masked man came to the camp and was being especially creepy to my character, (I'm a teen character) and so Hope asked him to leave, he told her she would regret it and so he left. Hope told the camp to get their things and we were leaving that night on the bus, as we began to drive they all came out of nowhere, all wearing masks, it was the brotherhood of theives. L.I.F.E security managed to turn the initiation around and took some of them hostage whilst me and Hope and two others got away, we walked around for a bit near Devil's castle and it was just a peaceful moment, the walk, it was sunny and quite and we sat on hills for around an hour before going back. I think I found it so peaceful because comparing it to my situation an hour prior, it was Heaven to say the least.