Server time: 2017-10-17, 04:11
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  

All alone....

*In 'the shack' at Tulga, hoping for somebody to stroll by an looking, for a friend*

Hi there, dunno' if any one is around and can hear this, but i'm a 16 year old kid looking for somebody and come be my friend, 

its pretty boring on my own, feeding off scraps off the floor, if there's anybody out there, it'd be good to hear from ya,

Nice one lads.......

*Puts radio down and wishes for someone to respond, and sits in silence until suddenly someone responds......*

*Picks up microphone nervously*

I am currently at vybor, to any young people alone, come and meet me there asap, will be here for a while...

*puts microphone down, and wishes for a friend to pass by*

Frosty    0

:: Jessy Takes his radio into his hands and looks through some frequencies. He hears the message and responds. ::

:: His voice would sound British, and in his teens. ::

Hey hows it going mate. Names Jessy, and lucky for you, you're not the only sixteen year old out here.

If you're looking for friends.. Well perhaps we'll meet some day, mate... The young ones have to stick together out here.

Until then.. Try and have some fun out here. No more adults to tell you what you what to do...

See you whenever...

:: Jessy sets his radio back into his pocket, and continues to move through the forest. ::

*Picks up microphone nervously*

I am currently at vybor, to any young people alone, come and meet me here asap, I will be here for a while...

*puts microphone down, and wishes for a friend to pass by*

Xero3451    0

*He holds down the PTT*

"You remind me of someone, think his name was Joe Williams...Weird guy he was."

*He releases the PTT*

Frosty    0

:: Jessy shakes his head slowly, and responds. His voice would sound British, and in his teens. ::

Damn mate.. Sorry can't make it tonight... *He stops and thinks, and starts again* I'll tell you what... Why don't you go to the airfield, and look for people in blue armbands... They'll be your friends, mate. They're really nice people.. Trust me.

:: He lets go of the PTT ::

*Shits himself in fear, since the airfield was where he lost his first and hopefully not last friend...*

Ok! i can do that!

*puts radio down and proceeds to airfield, despite the fact of fear*

*picks up radio to sadly deliver the news*

I could not find the men with armed bands at the air base, i went to kabanino and not a person in sight, going to make my way to starry Sobor and hopefully find some people there...

*puts down radio and says 'Good luck me'*

Frosty    0

:: Jessy frowns when listening to his transmission. He holds down the PTT. ::

Try a town called Grishino, mate... It's just north of Kab... If they're still not there just come back again sometime... I'm sure they would love to meet you...

:: He takes his finger off the PTT. ::

*Picks up radio, expressionless, as if hes just a ghost*

Its getting dark out, gonna base at Novy Sobor for the night and hit Grishino in the morning to the person whos on the other end of this radio, i thank you for the help and i hope we can meet soon, good luck brother, and good night to anyone on the line

*puts down the radio, happy, and a feel good vibe in his head, he dreams at night of meeting new people and exploring Chernarus! all he has is dreams and hopes nothing for him goes to plan, happines is a rare commodity.....*

*at Grishino Police station, jimmy attempts to use the radio*

So im at Grishino...... not manny people here, in fact theres nobody here, was really hoping that somebody was gonna be here, my luck has ran out....

*Drops radio in disbelief of finding anyone*

Frosty    0

:: Jessy responds ::

Most people are asleep mate... Come back later.

:: the transmission fades ::

Servous    3

*Richard threw his spent cigarette butt in the road, grabbing his radio.* 

I heard your transmission the other day. I'm in Kab..I don't mind having a tag along for a while.

*He released his finger off the button*

*Richard threw his spent cigarette butt in the road, grabbing his radio.* 

I heard your transmission the other day. I'm in Kab..I don't mind having a tag along for a while.

*He released his finger off the button*

*Picks up radio*

where i will soon, im with a group now, far away, on way to kab tho, see ya there!

*drops radio in hope*

*Jett picks up the radio and holds it to his head*

I remembered my mother telling me about how stangers asking to meet

could be a bad thing.

But then again, things really have changed. Maybe some good comes from it.

I wont find out today.

*Jett turns off the radio and attaches it back to his belt*

Sign in to follow this