Server time: 2017-10-17, 17:09
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
wookie236

is this background any good?

wookie236    0

Brad Mazzetti is a 20-years old man from Israel had a big dream of becoming a soldier in the IDF special forces and began training to achieve that dream from a young age.

He is short but bulky and what he lacks in speed he makes up for in strength.

He failed the special forces test but got accepted for the paratroopers. Because of his age, he had to wait six months before joining the army.

So has a gift before he joined the army his uncle who lived in chernarus invited him to stay with him for a few months and enjoy the stunning vistas and help him prepare better for Bootcamp and the army in general.

He kept training and his cousin taught him how to shoot a rifle, they often went hunting together and thanks to his uncle he had a chance of survival when the outbreak began.

They lived in a small village and the infection spread quickly, his uncle gathered all his friends two of them were ex-military personal and together they fought the infected and escaped from the village they went north to live in one of the guys hunting cabinet.

Together they survived for almost two year's and they taught him a lot of useful survival advice and how to shoot larger guns like the M4 and AK.

When one night a group of bandits managed to sneak into their camp and killed most of the people Brad only escaped because his uncle made a distraction so Brad could escape.

During his escape, he managed to kill one of the bandits with a knife and stabbed the other in the leg. Brad swore that from that point on he will fight banditry and try to help others in need, using the skills he learned from his uncle and his friends.

Sofie    0

If this is your backstory to get whitelisted it is important to keep in mind that they don't expect us to write amazing stories. The main focus is your understanding of the lore and that you are capable of creating backstories for your characters so they will sense in game. I personally think your backstory is interesting. Would like to see more details as it can make everything that happens more intense.

You have some grammatical errors and use capitalization incorrect. I advise you to download Grammarly. I don't think grammar is a major factor for if you get accepted or not, but I'm sure good sentence structure will indirectly impress the Admins more.

wookie236    0

If this is your backstory to get whitelisted it is important to keep in mind that they don't expect us to write amazing stories. The main focus is your understanding of the lore and that you are capable of creating backstories for your characters so they will sense in game. I personally think your backstory is interesting. Would like to see more details as it can make everything that happens more intense.

You have some grammatical errors and use capitalization incorrect. I advise you to download Grammarly. I don't think grammar is a major factor for if you get accepted or not, but I'm sure good sentence structure will indirectly impress the Admins more.

Brad mazzetti Is a 20 years old man from Israel had a big dream of becoming a soldier in the IDF special forces and began training to achieve that dream from a young age.

He is short but, bulky and what he lacks in speed he makes up for in strength.

He failed the special forces test but got accepted for the paratroopers. Because of his age, he had to wait six months before joining the army.

So, has a gift before he joined the army his cousin who lived in chernarus invited him to stay with him for a few months and enjoy the stunning vistas.

He kept training and his cousin taught him how to shoot a rifle, they often went hunting together and thanks to his uncle he had a chance of survival when the outbreak began he and his uncle went north with a couple of his friends who were ex-military personals.

Together they survived for almost 2 years and they taught him a lot of useful survival advice and how to shoot larger guns like the M4 and AK.

When one night a group of bandits managed to sneak into their camp and killed most of the people Brad only escaped because his uncle made a distraction so Brad could escape.

During his escape he managed to kill one of the bandits with a knife and stabbed the other in the leg ,brad swore to from that point on fight banditry and try to help others in need, using the skills he learned from his uncle and his friends.

the new one

Sign in to follow this