Server time: 2017-10-23, 22:44
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Nihoolious

Camp 101 [Open Frequency]

Nihoolious    1251

*Izaak takes a seat by the bed in the red two story house. He pulls out his radio and tunes to an open frequency. Hoping 101 hears him, he begins the transmission*

Attention Camp 101. You have spent long enough stealing from the survivors of Chernarus and hoarding at your base. As I am transmitting this message, we are tearing down your camp tent by tent and burning them. If you do not want your home destroyed, you will face us in Starry Yarr and either surrender willingly or fight for what you believe is yours. 

The clock is ticking, better make a decision quick.

*Izaak puts the radio back into his pockets. He walks outside to see his men scavenging through the tents and taking back what was stolen from them*

Djrealwolf    0

*Holds down the PTT*

The things we stole from you? We are a group built on HELPING the survivors of this country, while it is YOU who sits on the runway of north west robbing and taking what is not yours. We help the good people help them selves against the dangers and bandits... you, of this new world we all live in. Why do you think we are so open about our camps location? Because we are cocky... NO its because we want the good people to find us. So in short even if you burn our camp to the ground we will rebuild it again. Sadly we wont be able to help anyone while we rebuild.

*John releases the PTT and quickly throws the radio into his pack almost braking it*

*Boris takes the last sip of his Rasputin Kvass. He glances over at his fellow comrades and their eyes lock as they nod in unison. While walking between tents and taking everything he can stuff in his backpack, he chuckles to himself as he hears the remarks made over the radio. He looks towards Izaak and takes out his radio. Grinning, he holds the PTT*

"Thank you for expressing your complaints over our radio. I hope our presence today was not very harmful and was just a sign of greetings. If you feel as though we are the bad guys and not you, then you can contact our representative for further discussions."

*Boris keeps grinning and releases the PTT. He breaks into laughter as he continues stuffing his pockets full of goods.*

Herico    36

-snip-

*You hear a yawn come across the radio, followed by a voice*

"Or nah"

*It goes silent*

Nihoolious    1251

*Holds down the PTT*

The things we stole from you? We are a group built on HELPING the survivors of this country, while it is YOU who sits on the runway of north west robbing and taking what is not yours. We help the good people help them selves against the dangers and bandits... you, of this new world we all live in. Why do you think we are so open about our camps location? Because we are cocky... NO its because we want the good people to find us. So in short even if you burn our camp to the ground we will rebuild it again. Sadly we wont be able to help anyone while we rebuild.

*John releases the PTT and quickly throws the radio into his pack almost braking it*

*Izaak stands on the road overlooking the Camp. As the Horsemen run around being... something, he hears a response on the radio. Once the man finishes talking, he takes a deep breath and puts his radio to his face. He presses the PTT*

You mistake us for someone else sir. We don't wear bright blue, that is someone else entirely. Yes we used to work together but times have changed and so have we. 

Its funny that your humble leader Chuck Deuce met us face to face and was respectful yet you assholes shit talk over the radio cowering in your shell. If it wasn't for his diplomatic skills, you'd be in the dirt by now. Remember that. Chuck is the only reason we even try and negotiate with the likes of you.

*Izaak slips the radio back into his jacket pocket*

Djrealwolf    0

*Holds down the PTT*

*Izaak stands on the road overlooking the Camp. As the Horsemen run around being... something, he hears a response on the radio. Once the man finishes talking, he takes a deep breath and puts his radio to his face. He presses the PTT*

You mistake us for someone else sir. We don't wear bright blue, that is someone else entirely. Yes we used to work together but times have changed and so have we. 

Its funny that your humble leader Chuck Deuce met us face to face and was respectful yet you assholes shit talk over the radio cowering in your shell. If it wasn't for his diplomatic skills, you'd be in the dirt by now. Remember that. Chuck is the only reason we even try and negotiate with the likes of you.

*Izaak slips the radio back into his jacket pocket*

*John grabs his radio and smashes the PTT*

Don't you lie to me I know all about you. You ran a fucking sword thought my knee or do you not remember, but hear this I am not attacking you or yours I'm just stating fact. I'll just keep my personal feelings to myself as it dose not help nor reflect how my camp feels. *in a low tone* I guess.

*John sets the radio back in his pack and pulls out a bag of cut tobacco leaf. He takes a pinch and puts it in his lip, as he watches his home burn*

Alex Vivian    189

-snip-

*Hearing the broadcast, Alex pulls out his radio to reply*

I'm sorry but you must be misinformed because the men you speak of are not us. I suggest you get your facts completely sorted out before throwing accusations our way for things we haven't taken part in.

Those men are previous associates of ours but we are not directly affiliated anymore.

Also... driving a sword through your knee? Maybe I wasn't present but I'm pretty sure that wasn't us.

*Shaking his head, Alex lets got of the PTT and puts his radio away, continuing his trek back down south*

Djrealwolf    0

*John looks down at his right leg to see the large scar caused by poor stitching. He breaths in the smell of fire and and rain as he hits the PTT*

Misinformed, yeah even though I have see everything I said first hand I'm "misinformed". Anyways thank you for fact checking for me since I am so "misinformed".

*John rolls over on the hay pile he plans to sleep on, tunes his radio back to his camps channel and sets it down in the old wooden barn just outside Stary Yar*

Alex    465

-

*David picks up his radio, curiously*

"Izaak. Remember me? Number 1. Helped you out with a few information-based things last time we met. Contact me on 734.21hz and I might be able to work something out here. Information, whereabouts, people, whatever you need."

*The radio goes quiet and an automated-sounding voice utters a phrase*

"Where blood runs deep."

*He releases the button*

Chuckdeuce    0

The last couple hours the radio has been transmitting many voices, Chuck had seen the men that visited the camp earlier off to realize they had destroyed his peoples camp. walking around the single cabin he has been living in the last few months. the Radio is on the table along side a glass half full of whiskey and a half pack of red american brand cigarettes. 

Chuck Reaches for his near empty pack of cigarettes, packs one on his palm as he ponders what his next move will be....

....he murmurs to himself, obviously a bit drunk... while he strikes a match off his thumb to light is cigarette.... he takes a deep drag and an exhale of relief

chuck, fingers the PTT. and begans to speak......

"To the man, Austin Maverick, I spoke with tonight, we will talk in the next coming day about you're actions against my people and the actions of the Northern Alliance 'men' to you're people. we will come to a understanding. and look forward to meeting with you and you're men."

"Izaak, and Gator we will also be in contact in the coming days. I appreciate the respect you had shown to me and my people, i feel our friendship will grow in the coming weeks. please feel free to contact me anytime if me or my men are needed to assist you in any way."

"I feel that diplomacy is the road we all must take to become free men....I now have a bottle of fine whisky to attend to."

as he takes his thumb off the radio....he takes a deep drag off his cigarette and leans abruptly against the cabins door that appears to be open showing a glowing red pile of burning embers feet from his porch...he pours a tall glass of whisky while the rain falls loudly. 

[attachment=3532]

Trix    0

*Brad hears Izaaks transmission and responds*

Izaaks if you want some rather fun help contact me on my personal frequency ... I assume you remember it. I would love to have fun with these guys.

*Brad ends his transmission*

Undead    315

-SNIP-

*Austin pulls his radio from his belt and listens to the broadcast, holding down his ptt button when the man is finished*

"We look forwards to hearing from you. I can't wait to hear what your group's decision is. Hopefully you make the right choice. Talk to you real soon.

*Austin releases the button re-clipping his radio as he stares out onto the airfield, scanning for potential trespassers*

Darra    154

*After a long night of clean-up, she slowly makes her way back to her small, but comfortable home.  Once there, she enters and quietly closes the door.  As she heads towards the bedroom, she hears voices coming from the radio she left lying on the kitchen table a few hours ago.  She stops to listen, then changes course and walks over to the table, pulls out a chair and sits down.  She picks up the radio and presses the PTT.*

“To whomever is listening . . . Camp 101 may be down, but we are not out.  We are survivors.”

*She slowly releases the PTT and puts the radio back on the table.  She gets up and walks into the bedroom, lays down on the bed and immediately falls asleep.*

Undead    315

*Austin leans over kissing Kelsie on the cheek as he grabs her radio frowning knowing what he would have to do if this didn't go the way he wanted. He  holds down the PTT and begins to talk*

"Hello there friends, i've waited the time you've stated and was wondering if you have an answer for me. I'm expecting a no but hoping for a yes as I really don't feel like having to get blood on my boots another night. My revers have temporarily stopped attacking your camp as we've waited for your 'vote'. We don't have to discuss the details of your decision just a simple yes or no will do. Thank you.

*Austin releases the PTT button tosses the radio back onto the bed and pulls the old bottle of wine he was given to celebrate Kelsie returning back down south*

*Austin leans over kissing Kelsie on the cheek as he grabs her radio frowning knowing what he would have to do if this didn't go the way he wanted. He  holds down the PTT and begins to talk*

"Hello there friends, i've waited the time you've stated and was wondering if you have an answer for me. I'm expecting a no but hoping for a yes as I really don't feel like having to get blood on my boots another night. My revers have temporarily stopped attacking your camp as we've waited for your 'vote'. We don't have to discuss the details of your decision just a simple yes or no will do. Thank you.

*Austin releases the PTT button tosses the radio back onto the bed and pulls the old bottle of wine he was given to celebrate Kelsie returning back down south*

*hold the PTT button*

You have a kind of fascination for us since days and days now, that's nice to feel so important, and have all you attention.

Thank you, our group feel better now, we must be the most dangerous group hanging around South Zagoria, to deserve that special traitment. 

And as Darra said, we are survivor, we ain't going nowhere. 

*release the PTT and keep farming some tomatos*

Undead    315

* Austin frowns hearing someone reply who isn't the man he was speaking to and grabs his radio taking it into the next room as to not wake Kelsie. He holds down the ptt button*

" Oh how very brave of you. To be honest however you don't sound very worried and that's an extremely unfortunate thing for you and the people you call your friends. Since you can't seem to speak proper english let me try to explain what's going to happen now in the simplest terms I can. You're all going to move south, or you're all going to die . Hopefully that was clear enough for you. See you real soon. 

* Austin releases the ptt button setting his radio on the bed stand in his room turning the volume down low. He goes to the window overlooking their tone wondering what bloodshed would come of this tommrow. *

* Austin frowns hearing someone reply who isn't the man he was speaking to and grabs his radio taking it into the next room as to not wake Kelsie. He holds down the ptt button*

" Oh how very brave of you. To be honest however you don't sound very worried and that's an extremely unfortunate thing for you and the people you call your friends. Since you can't seem to speak proper english let me try to explain what's going to happen now in the simplest terms I can. You're all going to move south, or you're all going to die . Hopefully that was clear enough for you. See you real soon. 

* Austin releases the ptt button setting his radio on the bed stand in his room turning the volume down low. He goes to the window overlooking their tone wondering what bloodshed would come of this tommrow. *

*Hold the PTT*

I don't have to be brave, we never met, and we will never met, and I am not worried at all, even better, I don't give a shit about your people.

But seems like you don't care, you just want blood, so we will all die I guess. 

Thank you for giving us so much interested, it feels good to be the most important group of South Zargoria, since you follow us every days. Seems like you have nothing else to fight than a civilian group, guess you aren't able to fight higher trained military forces. Easy to take down woman and kids. 

Well, I filled up all the tent with pumpkins, tomatoes, and apples. Just for your men, so they can rest up there, in peace, since we are down south at the moment raiding some military area. 

Cheers!

*Release the PTT3

Nihoolious    1251

*Hold the PTT*

I don't have to be brave, we never met, and we will never met, and I am not worried at all, even better, I don't give a shit about your people.

Thank you for giving us so much interested, it feels good to be the most important group of South Zargoria, since you follow us every days. Seems like you have nothing else to fight than a civilian group, guess you aren't able to fight higher trained military forces. Easy to take down woman and kids. 

Well, I filled up all the tent with pumpkins, tomatoes, and apples. Just for your men, so they can rest up there, in peace, since we are down south at the moment raiding some military area. 

Cheers!

*Release the PTT3

*Izaak puzzled by the response decides to take his radio to reply*

I can confirm there were many pumpkins, tomatoes and apples. Along with ammunition, ak rifles, sub machine guns and so on. I left it all there though, no need to steal when you have everything you need already. 

I think you both should just either kiss already or kill each other instead of being radio warriors. I mean this is can be entertaining but so is actually shooting at some asshole. To each their own.

*Izaak sets his radio back down and tries to get some sleep, exhausted*

*Hold the PTT*

Cheers!

*Release the PTT3

*Izaak puzzled by the response decides to take his radio to reply*

I can confirm there were many pumpkins, tomatoes and apples. Along with ammunition, ak rifles, sub machine guns and so on. I left it all there though, no need to steal when you have everything you need already. 

I think you both should just either kiss already or kill each other instead of being radio warriors. I mean this is can be entertaining but so is actually shooting at some asshole. To each their own.

*Izaak sets his radio back down and tries to get some sleep, exhausted*

*Press the PTT*

I am not a radio warrior, I am not a warrior at all. 

We are living up there, and we don't threat anyone, or we don't demand anything. We are staying and living up there, welcoming all civilian to have a shelter, cloth and food. 

So for me there's no war, and won't be any. I will not raise my gun at these guys, never. 

They have a holy mission to throw us out of Stary, I don't know why. 

And Izaak, you are also more than welcome around, we don't have any grief against your group, and we don't hide anyone you might be looking for up there, and you know that. 

*release the PTT*

Darra    154

*Darra, with tears in her eyes, stares out the open front door and takes a few moments to look out at her cherished green houses and farming plots. Then she turns and heads back into the kitchen, pulls out a chair and sits down at the table.  As she wipes the tears from her eyes she picks up the radio and holds the PTT for a moment before saying*

"I have never harmed another human being and I have never wanted to be in a position to do so.  But this time is different; I just hope I can find the strength and courage I need to defend my home and my people."

*She releases the PTT, pauses for a moment and then holds it down again*

"This is not the way to rebuild humanity."

*Darra releases the PTT and slowly places the radio back on the table.  She pushes the chair back, stands up, walks over to the corner of the room and picks up the shot gun Jacob gave her a few days ago.  She walks through the front door and heads to town to find someone who can show her how to use it.*

Post    0

Tsezar holds down the transmit button on his radio.

"I don't use the radio often, in fact this is only my second time but what's being said here is getting that unbelievable that it's comical. The big ol' crocodile tears, pity stories, and morale highroad garble. You act like you're the little piggies and the big bad wolves are comin' around down your doors for no reason at all. Please, no one here is innocent. Your hands are as bloody as the next, so please do not act surprise when you find yourself a victim. 

Don't think I just am a forgiving soul who forgot that you did some measly attempt at torture when I visited the camp, and then next time completely changed your tune that I can stay. I'll get to that one day, but for now I have other priorities and people I'm looking for-- and before you ask, I told you already who. You should of listened. If you forgot maybe it's because you were too busy trying to torture someone yet didn't ask me a single question the entire time. What's the sense of torture when you ask literally nothing-- you don't even know my last name? The only thing that was torturous about that ordeal was how much of my time you took up. The rest was just nonsense.

Half the people of this camp are sprinting around in the woods, the other lie straight to your face with their name and being a member. What person joins anything if they're afraid to admit it? I've done my crimes, I've done jobs, but I've never taken work that I wasn't willing to admit to face to face. Dishonesty makes for distrust, I don't trust a soul up because you've repeatedly lie and lie to people's faces. It's rubbish to listen to this pity-party of guilting people into sympathy. You want to have silly waterboarding sessions in the backroom-- fine, but do not act innocent. Some of you may be, but not all. So go on, lie and run, lie and run, but don't act surprised."

*Hold the PTT*

We have meet few time in Stary, did I ever armed you ?

You had one grief with someone, doesn't mean we all have blood on our hand. That doesn't mean we are looking for more blood.

You always welcome up there, and you know that.

*release the PTT*

Post    0

"You choose who you associate with, these are your allies and friends. You stand by them, and their actions as proven because they are still there today. They may have made the decision for you, but you decide to keep them."

Darra    154

*Darra picks up the radio and holds down the PTT*

"I wasn't lying when I said I wasn't a member of Camp 101 when we first met.  Tex and I had just arrived and no decision had been made by us or by the camp.  I never harmed or threatened you, but, If I recall correctly you told me you could "beat me up." And all over my stupid leather jacket.  Yes, my leather jacket; there were no "spare" leather jackets in camp.  The worst of this is I actually started to like you after our next two encounters.  I started to think you weren't as bad as people kept telling me you were.  It appears I really am the gullible doormat everyone says I am."

*Darra releases the PTT and sets down the radio.  Then she picks it up again and presses the PTT one last time*

"By the way, I am now a member of Camp 101.  I realized that after the camp was destroyed a couple nights ago."

*Darra takes the battery out of the radio, drops both on the table, gets up and walks out the door.*

Isaiah Cortez    59

*Old man lays on the bed, listening on the banter, arguing with good and bad points. After the headache has gone he takes the radio and replies to everyone*

"My head is clear now. I lied. I lied to get information. You caught me red handed. I admit I don't lie often. If never. But that time. I did. What is funny to me. Is... You people are like moths drawn to the light of the candle. You circle around the fire grasping the warmth of the flame in your bodies. But you are afraid to go too near... In fear of extinguishing the flame where your warmth comes. A few times you have gone too close and the flame flickers... Almost dying, burning your bodies but it just stays there. Burning even brighter and warmer. Again and again you come near and every time... It either burns you or well... you grasp the warmth. For a while. Maybe one day it extinguishes but there will be others to kindle it again... 

*Old man starts to laugh before returning to the book he was reading*

Sign in to follow this