Server time: 2017-10-19, 22:03
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
UprisingVOID

I Choose you!

Yes I know, you are not a Pokemon. But the title is for a very good reason. You see, I am trying to improve on my fictional writing skills for my school. I want you to come up with DayZ related stories for me to type up and post on Lore and Stories. It can be comedic, sad, stressful, or just plain weird. Spill some ideas!giphy.gif

Dishes    159

I don't get it. Why not just look at what's already been written in the Lore and Stories?

I don't get it. Why not just look at what's already been written in the Lore and Stories?

It's not necessarily about reading it, just getting creative ideas other than what my mind can think of. Posting it is only for the fun.

Crap, you might have misread it, or I might have mistyped it. I am going to be the one to write it! Not you, silly!

Alex    465

Choose a character - write up a backstory how he did this and that, then have him forget it all - turn up somewhere, not even knowing his name and choose a series of words that if he hears them, triggers memory release. Write a story about this happening to someone in the post-apocalypse.

Choose a character - write up a backstory how he did this and that, then have him forget it all - turn up somewhere, not even knowing his name and choose a series of words that if he hears them, triggers memory release. Write a story about this happening to someone in the post-apocalypse.

That sounds very interesting! I might try it out!