Server time: 2017-10-23, 13:38
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
chrza

New to here and new to RP. Say hi!

chrza    0

Hey everybody I'm new here and pretty new to the whole RP type of game play at all. Glad to be here. Excited to get in there and play with everyone.

LoneStarrr    84

Welcome to the community man, hope you can enjoy your time here as much as I have.

If you're new to RP, you may wanna have a look at some of the guides that community members have made. They're quite useful to new and old players alike. Best of luck.

Love Nectar    38

Welcome to the community, hope you have a great stay!

Ramon    360

Hello and welcome at the community! :)

Welcome to DayZRP! Hopefully you'll find your love for RP here like many others. If you ever need any help feel free to contact myself or any other Community Helpers on the forums or teamspeak!

Raptor    189

Hey welcome to the community!

GANZ    3

Welcome to the community! Yeah I am also a noob at the RP scene, and it was tough at first, but each day has been getting better and better. People are thriving for interaction, that's why we are here. So the more contact you make with people, friendly or hostile, the easier it will start coming to you. GL and hope to see you out there!

Ganzo

Bizbok    67

I was in exactly the same spot as you less than a month ago! :troll:

You are really going to have a great time! I sure have! <3

With role play I have discovered you get back what you put in. It's definitely advisable to read as many of the guides on the forum as possible and then possibly re-read them and then take notes. Role play in a game like this is so in depth and interesting, you're going to want to know the best way for you to role play all the situations that get thrown at you in game. Also, join teamspeak, put yourself out there, meet people, this game is best played with friends.

I joined a group 2 weeks in, after I had roamed around alone for a while. I recommend you find a group you'd like to roll with and get in there. This is where the really great stories start to unfold!

Stay safe out there, good luck on your travels and maybe I'll see you in game :)