Server time: 2017-08-19, 18:59

Sign in to follow this  
PaulB

Amateur radio station "Rádio Černarus" 102,9FM

PaulB    1

radiocerna.jpg

"RÁDIO ČERNARUS" Is bringing you news from across of Chernarus, providing you with music along your wandering. Usual and even unusual topics will be discussed during the broadcasts.

sponzoodo.jpg

BECOME A SPONZOR!

Do you have any guides on forum that can be used IC? Like survival tips, hunting tips or medical tips? Interested to get it into broadcast of "Rádio Černarus"? It´s simple. Send me PM with link of your guide with permision to use the text from it for the broadcast. The guide will be stated as found (whole guide or only pages from it) or given and broadcasted! Do you want that your character or characters of players that are creators of the guide to be stated as a creators IC in broadcast? It will be done. 

There is one rule: Your account has to be original poster of the guide.

As a token of gratitude your  name will be posted in "SPECIAL THANKS" section with link into quoted guide. 

Guides from internet will be used too yet i would like to prefer community work!

speciaouo.jpg

----------------

----------------

----------------

Ask Mr. Talkie / Leave a message (regular event)

Do you have any questions for Mr. Talkie? Or did someone saved your life and you did not had enough time to say thank you properly? Now is your chance. Mr. Talkie will be receiving messages trough his radio on 96.3FM. Try to reach him during night hours from 9PM up to 11PM.  And your questions or messages will be in the broadcast.  Mr. Talkie is not sure how much of messages will he receive so there will be only some of the messages broadcasted. Of course you would not reach him every time so not every questions or messages gonna be broadcasted. 

How to leave message ATM: Trough PM on forum / sending trough your own mp3

Unfortunately ATM i am not ready to make "live" messages trough TS. Once the time comes i will be in room of "Rádio Černarus" and will post time and date when i will be reachable there so we will record your question, answers and messages. Until then please use PM system here on forum. Other option is to send me your own mp3 with your question or message.  There should be decent format in it ofcourse. Like introduction or at lates saying hallo! Example:

Hello Mr. Talkie! *Your question or message* All stay safe out there! (I should be able to cut it and make it like "live broadcast")

Your understanding is mostly appreciated. 

During tunning of old radio at night  on 102,9FM a radio broadcast can be heard. 

35wdw.jpg

!!FIRST BROADCAST!!

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/580bd1cae8892.mp3[/mp3]

I loved this! Absolutely amazing. Listening to this on a long trek would be perfect.

Keep these up, you have a fan.

Ramon    331

Nice idea and it sounds good! ;)

Maybe make it next time a bit longer?

PaulB    1

New broadcast hitted the 102,9FM!!!

//Big thanks to those that provided me with feedback i will try hard to implement it in future!

35wdw.jpg

SECOND BROADCAST!

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/580ce1baa7c0b.mp3[/mp3]

PaulB    1

*Original description updated and events added, please do not hesitate to check on it!* :)