Server time: 2017-10-23, 22:45
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
isocade

To Friends in Camp 101 [Private Frequency]

isocade    90

*An insignificant and timid voice shyly begins to send out a message through the radio.*

[align=left]"Hel- Hello there fr- friends of... I- I think it's Camp 101? The place in the north I always hang out in. It's Stephanie. My uh, my stay has become a little too he- hectic and I think it's time I go and hide- hide out for a bit elsewhere. I'm not very good with my, how do you say, cardinal directions? I can't really tell where I'll be going but I am very good at memorizing how places look. In due time, I will return, but for now, I have to go. The tension is too thick for someone like me, I simply cannot handle it. I know this makes me look weak and cowardly. I apologize deeply and I hope all of you stay safe and have a nice day each and every day. I dropped off a Russian rifle in the weapons tent, ammo and bullet holders in the ammo tent, along with a stick of morphine in the medical tent and some clothes in the clothing tent. Please put these to good use and please do not become bad people or do bad things. Thank you for letting me stay in the camp for as long as I did."

*Stephanie then ceases her transmission, staring at the dingy radio for a few moments and thinking over the things she said. She frowns.*

Isaiah Cortez    59

*Old man lays on the floor blood running down his cheek from a scratch on his head. He grasps out to the other radio letting out static sound and speaking*

"Oh... It was good to have...you... *Heavy breathing and loud gasps can be heard after each word* I just... Nghh... Hope that you stay safe. I... I... hope that I will... Stay... Good... I... hope..."

*Old man passes out from the pain still depressing the PTT. Lots of gunfire can be heard and people screaming orders and commands*

Djrealwolf    0

*John sets up in his cabin as he hears a familiar voice crack out of his radio holds down the PTT*

Stephanie its John, I need to tell you I will never forget you and everthing you taught me on the long nights we spent together. Where ever you go I hope your safe and well looked after. As for me I need to stay here in my ca- home and help defend it. Hopefully if I don't die I can see you again. You gave me a feeling I haven't had since my wife died I guess... you could call it...love.

*John sets his radio down and picks up his AK as he hears shots ring out in the distance*

*Tex sets aside his AK on his cabin wall that he was cleaning, takes his radio out of the side pouch of his backpack and presses the PTT*

Stephanie you are right, things are getting hot at 101. Best you stay hidden and safe. Thanks for having fresh veggies and meat ready for us after heated battles. I look forward to you coming back when things calm down.

*Releases PTT and shakes head in sadness that such a wonderful place for survivors to have a brief moment of silence and companionship is ruined by violence. Grabs his AK and continues cleaning for the next battle*

Darra    154

*Darra presses the PTT and softly speaks into the radio*

"Stephanie, sweetie, I sure am going to miss you, but I do understand.  Our camp once felt like a safe haven, but, now it feels more like a war zone.   If it wasn't for Tex, I think I'd join you."

*She releases the PTT, pauses for a moment, and presses it again*

"I don't think you are weak and cowardly at all.  You've been though a lot and survived.  That is strength."

*Darra releases the PTT and sets the radio down.  She hears Tex's voice and walks outside to join him."

Idole    185

*presses PTT*

"good luck on your travels stephanie and stay safe. I hope we met again someday"

*releases PTT*

casavillam    14

*ALEC WINALDA PRESSES PTT*

WE'LL MISS YOU A LOT STEPHANIE, PLEASE TRY TO STAY IN TOUCH, ALL THE BEST

*RELEASES THE PTT WITH SADNESS*

Sign in to follow this