Server time: 2017-08-23, 06:30

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Ladybug

Character Pages?

Ladybug    94

So, this is in the hopes that MiscreatedRP sticks around for awhile, would we be allowed to create character pages for our Miscreated characters on the DayZ character pages, or should that be reserved solely for DayZRP characters? I honestly enjoy the character pages, it is a good spot to have information down that could possibly be forgotten and is a good way to share your characters.

If Miscreated kicks off as a successful side project, I would like to have a separate section for Miscreated Characters, and maybe a place to post Lore and Stories also. I think it depends on how popular it gets.

Ladybug    94

If Miscreated kicks off as a successful side project, I would like to have a separate section for Miscreated Characters, and maybe a place to post Lore and Stories also. I think it depends on how popular it gets.

I agree, and I honestly hope it does. The game is very fun and so far the RP I've had in it has been a blast.

Ramon    342

I like the idea. But at this moment it's not needed, to be honest. The server is not very populated.

I even think in my honest opinion that this side project doesn't last long. But we will see.

Rolle    2462

Character pages are not bound to any particular game, so you can use it for whatever really, including Miscreated.

Buddy    859

Character pages are not bound to any particular game, so you can use it for whatever really, including Miscreated.

that saves a lot of time. just a thought; what if you added one more line near the top of the "Character Information" where it specified which game the char is being intended for? Then put a drop list next to it with the games were currently hosting. so for now it'd just be Dayz Standalone & Miscreated.. or just none at all if desired

thoughts?

Rolle    2462

that saves a lot of time. just a thought; what if you added one more line near the top of the "Character Information" where it specified which game the char is being intended for? Then put a drop list next to it with the games were currently hosting. so for now it'd just be Dayz Standalone & Miscreated.. or just none at all if desired

thoughts?

Sounds like a good idea. I'll see what I can do.

Ladybug    94

thoughts?

I like this idea too, it would help keep some confusion out of the character pages.

Sign in to follow this