Server time: 2017-10-17, 20:47
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Dora

Gordon Ramsay Appreciation Thread

Love Nectar    38
Xj7Mvjg.png

I love Kitchen Nightmares. Gordan is cool guy. Much appreciate.

Krackerman    17

I say this as a Scot.... No.. fuck no.....

Actually just read he's a unionist/British Nationalist so yeah ... double fucking NO..

Actually just read he's a unionist/British Nationalist so yeah ... double fucking NO..

???? 

But he makes good food!

Krackerman    17

???? 

But he makes good food!

I've never tasted anything he's cooked to be honest.... have you?

???? 

But he makes good food!

Okay, I'll bite.

This chef has earned a total of 3 Michelin stars.  His restaurants, 16 Michelin stars.  When he pursued the culinary arts he was apprenticed with Marco Pierre White.  If you have ever seen him cook, you can tell he knows what the fuck he is doing.  I haven't heard anyone say his food was bad, even if it was, he is the type of guy to take criticism and use it to improve his skills.

Now let's use some logic.

"Pulp Fiction is a 8.9/10" -> "Oh I haven't seen it, so I can't don't believe it is good"

"This video game is a lot of fun and you can tell the developers put their hearts in it" -> "It isn't good game, I haven't played it."

Guess what those two things are?  Popular opinions and your logic.  When you read those things one usually assumes whatever product the pop. opinion is on means it is amazing.  So just because you personally have not tasted his food, or seen great movie, or experienced a specific videogame means they are no good?  Yet everyone else finds the products to be good with their 8.9/10 ratings and what not.  Now what you are going to argue is that people have different tastes.  Ha, nope.  When a chef creates great food that thousands of people love it only means one thing when it comes to cooking.  You either have just plain shit taste or some kind of eating disorder, kinda like that one woman who can eat nothing but french fries.

The popular opinion is that Gordan Ramsay produces amazing food, so, I think I'm going to take the world's word for it and believe it.

Now time to get to your first comment that I didn't really want to dive into, but now I do.  Right off in the bat the main focus is in Gordan's culinary arts in this thread.  Yet you decide to get all political on Scottish Gordan.  The focus is on cooking which is pretty easy to tell from the videos.  I have not seen Dora post anything about Gordan's political views.  You can have your opinions on a person but you cannot deny his skill.

Now then....

Time for more RAMSAY!

[video=youtube]

Krackerman    17

???? 

But he makes good food!

Okay, I'll bite.

This chef has earned a total of 3 Michelin stars.  His restaurants, 16 Michelin stars.  When he pursued the culinary arts he was apprenticed with Marco Pierre White.  If you have ever seen him cook, you can tell he knows what the fuck he is doing.  I haven't heard anyone say his food was bad, even if it was, he is the type of guy to take criticism and use it to improve his skills.

Now let's use some logic.

"Pulp Fiction is a 8.9/10" -> "Oh I haven't seen it, so I can't don't believe it is good"

"This video game is a lot of fun and you can tell the developers put their hearts in it" -> "It isn't good game, I haven't played it."

Guess what those two things are?  Popular opinions and your logic.  When you read those things one usually assumes whatever product the pop. opinion is on means it is amazing.  So just because you personally have not tasted his food, or seen great movie, or experienced a specific videogame means they are no good?  Yet everyone else finds the products to be good with their 8.9/10 ratings and what not.  Now what you are going to argue is that people have different tastes.  Ha, nope.  When a chef creates great food that thousands of people love it only means one thing when it comes to cooking.  You either have just plain shit taste or some kind of eating disorder, kinda like that one woman who can eat nothing but french fries.

The popular opinion is that Gordan Ramsay produces amazing food, so, I think I'm going to take the world's word for it and believe it.

Now time to get to your first comment that I didn't really want to dive into, but now I do.  Right off in the bat the main focus is in Gordan's culinary arts in this thread.  Yet you decide to get all political on Scottish Gordan.  The focus is on cooking which is pretty easy to tell from the videos.  I have not seen Dora post anything about Gordan's political views.  You can have your opinions on a person but you cannot deny his skill.

Now then....

Time for more RAMSAY!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_2asRONZBMhttp://

I'm confused - have you tasted food he's cooked or not?

Dora    0

How many off topic threads do you have out of you 157 Threads

I don't think those get added to the automatic counter, so I'm pretty sure that's 157 threads in different areas.

[video=youtube]

Diamond    0

How many off topic threads do you have out of you 157 Threads

I don't think those get added to the automatic counter, so I'm pretty sure that's 157 threads in different areas.

[video=youtube]

I counted 30 In the last page of threads

Dora    0

[video=youtube]

I'm happy I understand all of the references they use in this video

Oliv    1876

I do love the Gordon, but I still prefer Alton Brown. Gordon gives me a recipe, Alton gives me skills.

Joules    274

Gordon is alright I suppose. Some of his stuff is hit or miss, but I have learned a lot from everything he has put out over the Internet, plus his TV show.

Julia on the other hand is a god. Can't go wrong with a little French cooking!