Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-22, 06:22
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Wumby

Back to Camp [Priv]

Recommended Posts

Wumby    0

The waves crash up against the boat. The fog is so thick, the lights surrounding the edges, peering out into the water, are deemed useless at the moment. As the vessel glides over the top of the water, the waves seem to get smaller. The water seems to be calming down, almost as if they were nearing...land.

Jamison dashes for the radio inside the boats cab

"Land! God damn it we are about to hit land!"

He throws down the radio and moves about the boat to the others. Some are sleeping, some are half asleep. 

"Wake up! Everyone get to the front of the boat!"

He runs back to the front of the boat. The fog is clearing. Land. Hills. Off to the West he can see a huge industrial looking dock. He jolts to steer the vessel in that direction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wumby    0

"This is Jamison Howe relaying to the camp in Novigrad. We somehow managed to land in Chernarus. Not sure what town. Still don't really have a clue where we are. None of us can read the signs. Joseph died on the boat. Not sure how, but thats behind us now. We are working on scavenging for supplies. The first night was...patchy. But was expected in doing something like this. Feel free to send the boat back with anyone else who wants to see what life beyond those walls is like. Ill tell ya...Its pretty nice."

Jamison puts his radio down, and rolls over to go to sleep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keira    1468

The sea waves would be harsh and tattered, whipping across the boat as the wind seemed to beat against it and threaten to topple it over. Chloe would pick up her radio, slightly frantic and out of breath sounding, looking to Declan before speaking into it,

"This is Chloe Belle from the Novigrad camp.. I'm here with Declan Clay.. We hit land quite a few hours ago and sent Benjamin on ahead.. We stayed back and waited to see if you guys would come back to this town.. Trying to get up with ya'll.. Haven't heard back from any of you or heard word from Benjamin.. Let us know you're safe and where you're at.. we're gonna go ahead and leave the boat here and check out the town that's nearby and try to find some food.. See ya soon I hope... Chloe out!"

She'd set the radio down before offering it to Declan in case he wanted to add anything to her radio transmission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hassan    450

*Declan takes the radio out of Chloe's hand, lifting it to his lips*

This is Declan Clay.

If ya'll wanna get back to us that'd be great. Another boat got sent over with me, Chloe, Ben and we got a John Black with us or something, Ben went up ahead when we hit shore, haven't heard from em since.

Met some guy in the city, told us it's called Cherno.. Chernogorsk or something. Anyways, we climbed up on some apartment buildings to see if the radio could reach, so yea... if you could respond that would be amazing.

*Declan sets the radio down from his mouth, hoping for a response*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wumby    0

"Declan, this is Jamison Howe. Good to hear you people made it safely. Murphy and I are taking care of some business right now. We're not far from the town, just down the coastline. Should be about a 20 minute walk."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Castiel    1124

As Murphy sits on the counter top with one leg on the table infront of him and the other dangling to the ground, he pulls a cigarette from behind his ear and places it into his mouth. He withdraws a zippo lighter from his left pocket and lights the cigarette before reaching for the radio beside him.

We got a good thing going here. We're still gettin' used to things o'course, but we've made some progress. Y'all can prolly send that next boat on over any day now, we got room for more. Plenty o' beds to go round. Murphy out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zombru    25

Jeremy would fiddle with the radio, pressing the PTT a few seconds later.

"Uh...We hit land about an hour ago. I had the other people go on without me and I stayed back to check something out."

He sat there for a while thinking about what else he was going to say.

"Oh yeah! My name is Jeremy by the way..."

He would lift his bag and shove several cans of beans into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karma    168

Vanessa picks up her radio and frowns for a moment trying to remember the correct frequency, she tunes her radio to the one she believes is the right one and presses the PTT, a series of beeps comeing through.

" ... --- / .. / .- -- / .... --- .--. .. -. --. / - .... .. ... / .. ... / - .... . / .-. .. --. .... - / ..-. .-. . --.- ..- . -. -.-. -.-- / ... - .. .-.. .-.. ..--.. / -... ..- - / .- ... ... ..- -- .. -. --. / - .... .- - / .. - / .. ... --..-- / - .... .. ... / .. ... / ...- .- -. . ... ... .- --..-- / .-- . / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / -... . / .... .. - - .. -. --. / .-.. .- -. -.. / - --- -- --- .-. .-. --- .-- / .- - / ... --- -- . / .--. --- .. -. - .-.-.- / .-- . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / ... . . / -.-- --- ..- / --. ..- -.-- ... / ...- . .-. -.-- / ... --- --- -. / .... --- .--. . ..-. ..- .-.. .-.. -.-- .-.-.- "

She releases the PTT and sets her radio aside as she continues to check through her bag making sure that she had everything ready that they would need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Castiel    1124

As Murphy sits in the meeting room with his leg propped atop the table, resting it, he hears a transmission on Joseph's old radio that Jamison left behind for him. He listens closely to the message and smiles before responding

Good to hear from ya. Not many people transmit that way these days, kinda easy to tell who ya are.

He Chuckles

Hope to see ya soon, I'll be waiting by the dock with some flares lit up so you can find us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karma    168

Vanessa listens on the radio and smiles hearing the reply, she picks up her radio again and presses the PTT down a much longer series of beeps coming through this time.

--. --- --- -.. / .. / .- -- / --. .-.. .- -.. / - .... .. ... / .-- .- ... / - .... . / .-. .. --. .... - / --- -. . --..-- / .- -. -.. / .. / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... --- .--. . / -.-- --- ..- / .-. . -- . -- -... . .-. / .-- .... --- / .. / .- -- --..-- / .. - ... / -. --- - / .-.. .. -.- . / .. / -.-. .- -. / .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / - .-. .- -. ... -- .. - / .- -. -.-- / --- - .... . .-. / .-- .- -.-- --..-- / ... .. --. -. / .-.. .- -. --. ..- .- --. . / -.. --- . ... / -. --- - / .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / .-- --- .-. -.- / - .... .-. --- ..- --. .... / .- / .-. .- -.. .. --- / -. --- .-- / -.. --- . ... / .. - ..--.. / ... --- / -.-- --- ..- / -... . ... - / --. . - / ..- ... . -.. / - --- / -- . / - .-. .- -. ... -- .. - - .. -. --. / -- . ... ... .- --. . ... / - .... .. ... / .-- .- -.-- .-.-.- / - .... --- ..- --. .... --..-- / .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / .. / - .... --- ..- --. .... - / -.-- --- ..- / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / -... . / ..- ... . -.. / - --- / .. - / -... -.-- / -. --- .-- --..-- / ... .. -. -.-. . / .. - / - --- --- -.- / ... --- / .-.. --- -. --. / - --- / - . .- -.-. .... / -.-- --- ..- / - --- / ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - .- -. -.. / -- --- .-. ... . / .-- .... . -. / .. / .-- .- ... / - .-. -.-- .. -. --. / - --- / - . .- -.-. .... / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.- / .- -. -.-- .-- .- -.-- / .-- . / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / -... . / .... .. - - .. -. --. / .-.. .- -. -.. / ... --- --- -. .-.-.- / .-- . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / ... . . / -.-- --- ..- / - .... . -. / .- -. -.. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -.- . . .--. / .- / . -.-- . / --- ..- - / ..-. --- .-. / - .... . / ..-. .-.. .- .-. . ... .-.-.- "

She releases the PTT again and stands on the deck of the ship watching the shore getting closer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×