Server time: 2017-08-23, 14:02

Sign in to follow this  
Kerkkoh

Kerkkoh's "Art" / Drawing Gallery

Kerkkoh    45

I'm trying to learn how to draw and thought I would throw my results here.

Hope you enjoy them :P

There is a drawn bare shoulder in the image, you decide if that's NSFW or not, you've been warned

tkGaGdZ.png

P0fCOQF.png

WE2Eum4.png

LQEzqNT.png

IFa8Ph1.png

mA1rIY2.png

678gHa5.png

fbqbGRM.png

Usup4LA.png

Edited by Kerkkoh

Majoo    648

Cool shit...

Grimnir    595

Nice media, man! :D

Kerkkoh    45

P0fCOQF.png

Ellie - Anton - Hayley

I would say that I could do requests, but I am not sure if I can really do them. If you want to aks me, shoot me a poke on ts3 or a pm, but I wont guarantee anything. I'm just trying to learn how to draw :P

Beni    692

P0fCOQF.png

Ellie - Anton - Hayley

I would say that I could do requests, but I am not sure if I can really do them. If you want to aks me, shoot me a poke on ts3 or a pm, but I wont guarantee anything. I'm just trying to learn how to draw :P

That's... Really accurate...

Keira    1053

Are you using a graphics drawing tablet like the wacom bamboo?

Kerkkoh    45

Sadly, I can't currently afford one from my pocket money, so I've been using my mouse to draw (I know, horrible). I was thinking of getting one of those cheapest ones soon when I've saved some money.

Keira    1053

Sadly, I can't currently afford one from my pocket money, so I've been using my mouse to draw (I know, horrible). I was thinking of getting one of those cheapest ones soon when I've saved some money.

Gotcha! No shame in using a mouse, plenty still prefer their mouse, and I can see your stuff getting better with each image. I definitely recommend the wacom bamboo.. It was $50 USD when I got it a few years ago. Keep it up pls :3

I bought a Gensis Mouse Pen and tablet for my first one. It was only like $30.00 US and worked very well. Even the pen had a pressure sensitive tip. Great for the money.

Kerkkoh    45

These are a bit older ones that I did a while back but held in the depths of my drafts because I didn't know if I should show them here.

Ryan Robertson:

LQEzqNT.png

Elena King (I still think it isn't that good, but I can't be asked to redo it either, maybe one day.)

IFa8Ph1.png

Majoo    648

Gud shit! :)

Again...

Only just saw the new ones, really good stuff here mate

Kerkkoh    45

678gHa5.png

So yeah, I finally got my tablet, it's a small Wacom Draw. If anyone is thinking of buying one, I would recommend it, especially if you are looking for a cheap one to start with. It's smaller than I expected, but when I began to draw on it, it felt just the right size.

I especially love how the pen feels on the tablet, it's even better than drawing on paper.

Keira    1053

678gHa5.png

So yeah, I finally got my tablet, it's a small Wacom Draw. If anyone is thinking of buying one, I would recommend it, especially if you are looking for a cheap one to start with. It's smaller than I expected, but when I began to draw on it, it felt just the right size.

I especially love how the pen feels on the tablet, it's even better than drawing on paper.

Looks awesome dude! I'm glad you're liking your tablet. Hope to see more work soon.

I have tried tablets myself and find them extremely difficult. You have talent!

This is lit , Kerkoman. <3

Majoo    648

Sexy pic again :)

Gotcha! No shame in using a mouse, plenty still prefer their mouse, and I can see your stuff getting better with each image. I definitely recommend the wacom bamboo.. It was $50 USD when I got it a few years ago. Keep it up pls :3

Who are these masochistic unicorns?

Keira    1053

Who are these masochistic unicorns?

They do exist! Maybe they don't exactly draw using their mouse though.. they do more abstract things I've noticed.

Kerkkoh    45

Update on the tablet: the tablet surface seems to be already getting some scratches from the pen, granted, I do press the pen fairly hard while drawing. I guess this is what you get for a low price.

I can try to draw something if you have a request, but no guarantees.

But yeah here is another one...

I tried hard to do Roland Woods, but I don't know if I got it exactly right, but you know, it's art, right?

fbqbGRM.png

It's fucking LIT.. Accurate.