Server time: 2017-08-24, 03:12

Sign in to follow this  
Saradomin

Lore Guidelines

Saradomin    360

I wounder, is there a possibility for us to get a few guidelines about the lore?

I know it has been discussed here and I agree. We need a few guidelines and standards, especially about how long ago the war was and times and so on.

At the moment, everytime I meet a new person I feel like i have to figure out what their version of the lore is and what they seem to believe has passed since the final war. This makes the roleplay somewhat awkward and cringy, since we do not have the same version of the time that passed.

Maybe also a radio chatter subforum aswell as a questions one?

Helix    35

from what the miscreated website says the game is supposed to take place after a nuclear fallout and all survivors are supposed to be from fallout shelters i assume so i think its safe to say that people should be roleplaying as if they grew up in a shelter and have only emerged in the last year tops.

Saradomin    360

from what the miscreated website says the game is supposed to take place after a nuclear fallout and all survivors are supposed to be from fallout shelters i assume so i think its safe to say that people should be roleplaying as if they grew up in a shelter and have only emerged in the last year tops.

I understand what you think, however I feel like it feels a little forced to put everyone in shelters and only out a year....

Personally I feel like the staff could atleast give us some pointers... Should we rp that we only emerged the last year? Or that we have been able to be outside for ten years? Maybe some have never been in shelters? I just think we need some pointers so that we all know what actually happened, and can RP it... As stated in the OP, it is all kind of fuzzy and we all have our own version at the moment.

Helix    35

I understand what you think, however I feel like it feels a little forced to put everyone in shelters and only out a year....

Personally I feel like the staff could atleast give us some pointers... Should we rp that we only emerged the last year? Or that we have been able to be outside for ten years? Maybe some have never been in shelters? I just think we need some pointers so that we all know what actually happened, and can RP it... As stated in the OP, it is all kind of fuzzy and we all have our own version at the moment.

i can understand 10 years but if you werent in a shelter youre either dead or a mutant or like 90 years old..

Sign in to follow this