Server time: 2017-08-18, 03:16

Sign in to follow this  
The Savior

The Next World.

The Savior    0

Hey everyone. I'm new to the DayZRP community, and I must say, I am very excited! I have a ton of experience roleplaying and I have been affiliated with about 7 or so life servers across Arma 2 and 3. I am ready to take my RP to the zombie apocalypse and see who I befriend, see the enemies I make, and going through situations. I am a great actor who shows emotion and action in my roles, and I even hope to be an actor someday myself.

I have titled my roleplay, "The Next World" because this is the shift. My character Giles has to forget the old world and worry of the next world. A world full of the dead, danger and survival. I am still in the process of getting whitelisted and I hope to be on soon!

The Marshal    351

Welcome, we're happy to have you! Someone with your interests and experience should fit right in! Hope we get to meet up in-character one day, just be weary... :P

Shadows    996

Welcome to DayZRP! If you need help with anything just shoot me a PM or any other Community Helper. You can also join the "Waiting for Staff Help" teamspeak channel if you need anything. Good luck on your whitelist!

Ramon    331

Welcome at the community!

Have fun :D

Ninja    170

Welcome buddy! Good luck with your whitelist and hope to see you around :D

Antari    0

Hey everyone. I'm new to the DayZRP community, and I must say, I am very excited! I have a ton of experience roleplaying and I have been affiliated with about 7 or so life servers across Arma 2 and 3. I am ready to take my RP to the zombie apocalypse and see who I befriend, see the enemies I make, and going through situations. I am a great actor who shows emotion and action in my roles, and I even hope to be an actor someday myself.

I have titled my roleplay, "The Next World" because this is the shift. My character Giles has to forget the old world and worry of the next world. A world full of the dead, danger and survival. I am still in the process of getting whitelisted and I hope to be on soon!

Hello friend! Hope you have a lot of fun ^^

The Savior    0

Im whitelisted! And boy, I can already tell this is the friendliest community of folks I've seen! See you all in Chernarus!