Server time: 2017-08-17, 08:12

Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

This is Boris [PRIVATE]

Shadows    993

*Boris takes a break from his jog through the woods, finds a nice tree and sits down beside it. He looks at the beautiful views of Grishino below and pulls out his radio from The Final Order days. Boris inhales slowly and pushes the PTT*

"Hello everyone. This is Boris. Hi. I'm back from my little uh travels around the nation. I look forward to running with you guys again. I really miss those days. If you can tell me where you are, any of you, and maybe we can live together like the old days."

*Boris releases the PTT. He takes one final look at the view and then stands up and gathers his things to head off*

Nihoolious    1092

*Izaak recognizes the voice transmitted off the old Final Order frequency. He responds*

Boris? This is Izaak Sirko. Not sure if you remember me but we need to talk. I am on my way to Grishino now.

*Izaak puts his radio away and begins to trek to Grishino.*

Alex Vivian    173

*Taken aback by the voice over the radio, Alex takes out his radio, ready to respond*

Holy shit... Boris? Petrov? Oh my God it's been so long. 

Listen Boris, I've been rolling with Izaak and his crew since you've been gone. We should meet up.

Like he said, we'll be meeting with you in Grishino. Make sure to be there.

*Alex puts away the radio, looking to join Izaak on his hike to Grishino*

Demaabd    11

*Anders was browsing the frequencies sarching for somthing to listen to, when he hears Boris voice he presses the PTT*

Holy fuck youre still alive... Boris man... How you been? Its been to long...

*He releases the PTT*

Nihoolious    1092

*Anders was browsing the frequencies sarching for somthing to listen to, when he hears Boris voice he presses the PTT*

Holy fuck youre still alive... Boris man... How you been? Its been to long...

*He releases the PTT*

*Izaak surprised by the voice he is hearing responds immediately*

"Anders?! Leo told me you were killed. Where the fuck have you been?"

*Izaak releases the PTT awaiting a response*

*Brad takes his radio*

Boris ... I thought you were dead ... I killed because I thought you were dead ... I'm a clown because I thought you were dead.... we need to talk asap

*Brad let's go of his transmission, it button and lays his radio down waiting for a response*

Shadows    993

*Brad takes his radio*

Boris ... I thought you were dead ... I killed because I thought you were dead ... I'm a clown because I thought you were dead.... we need to talk asap

*Brad let's go of his transmission, it button and lays his radio down waiting for a response*

*Boris continues running with Izaak and Alex throughout the beautiful country. They all decide to take a short break from their long runs and decide to sit down and relax for a few minutes. Boris places his backpack to his side and reaches around for a Rasputin. He opens the Rasputin and hands one to Izaak as they look over the town of Severograd. They decide to turn on their radios to listen to any updates. As they scan through the channels they hear a familiar voice and almost gag at the words heard from this familiar voice. Boris pushes the PTT*

"You're a clown now?"

*Boris and Izaak look towards each other and sigh*

"Yes Brad, we do need to talk - soon."

*Boris cannot fathom the words he heard come out of Brad's mouth as he releases the PTT. He finishes his beverage and quickly gathers his belongings, heading towards the triangle. Izaak and Alex quickly finish what they were doing and rush to catch up to Boris.*

*Brad takes his radio and presses the ptt button*

'Give me a time and a place'

*he ended ssh his transmission*

Demaabd    11

*Izaak surprised by the voice he is hearing responds immediately*

"Anders?! Leo told me you were killed. Where the fuck have you been?"

*Izaak releases the PTT awaiting a response*

*Anders Presses the PTT*

Doing what i do best... Everyone thinking i was dead worked out great. Now nobody knows my name. hey, even fooled you of all people didnt i? Being in The Final Order made me a target and the only solution was going of the grid. I hear you've been busy. Taking in Chedaki amongst your friends now are you? You've changed. Hope i see you sometime. 

*Anders releases the PTT*