Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:30

Sign in to follow this  
Raptor

To Taylor Mitchell [Private Freq.]

Raptor    153

*Vega continues to trek through the woods, looking for signs of Taylor's movements. Frustrated after losing her trail, he unclips his radio from his belt and tunes it. He presses down the PTT and speaks into it with a stern tone.* 

"Taylor, it's Vega. You can't just go running off and ditching me whenever you feel like it. Your brother is going to tear me a new one if he finds out. Look I'm trying to give you your space, but you know what Tyler said, I can't let you out of my sight when you're away from the Club. I don't want to have to tell Tyler and Ezra about the dude you ran off with the other day. What is he, another boyfriend of yours? That shit has to sto-"

*A gunshot is heard and Vega can be heard yelling in pain. There is silence for the next few minutes until another voice comes over the frequency. A sarcastic and patronizing voice.*

"Don't worry Ms. Mitchell. You won't have to worry about that man anymore. I'll be taking over from here. We will speak speak soon, ok darling?"

*The transmission cuts to static.*

Keira    1001

-snip-

Taylor would roll her eyes at first at the transmission from the radio, mocking him and laughing with Iain until the gunshot would be heard. Growling and speaking through her teeth, she'd respond,

"Who the fuck are you? Where are you at you fucking coward? Ain't no body fucks with the club. You've done fucked up now."

End of Transmission.

Raptor    153

-snip-

*The condescending voice comes over the frequency once again.*

"My my, that is some harsh language sweetheart. Maybe Cowboy should've taught you some manners. Tell him Jax sends his regards. Also, he wasn't wrong about Mr. Vega here, his loyalty will get him killed."

*The transmission cuts out.*