Server time: 2017-10-23, 22:44
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Kirov Mironovich

Spawning in!

Hello dayz ppls i am kirov mironovich i will be hopefully joining in with you all! my skipe is Aoineko117 hit me up!. im going to be rping a homeless stalker dont worry i am harmless just curious. hopping to become a very active member so you will probably run into me or be followed by me :P (PS furry so any furr freaks lets chill! anime n airsoft is like my life and i like to draw from time to time. Xbox fan so add FTG MrBones and i can own you in halo :P but besides that o cant wait to meat you all and have a crazy time. much love.heart.png

Hey man, welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your stay!

this is also the 1st forum i have ever been on never really used these things but i think i am replying correctly. any whats thanks. i just finished all my submissions and answered all the questions. forgot to re check my answers to i had to do it on the 3rd try lol was stressing out for like 3 days studying the lore and rules im like fuuuuuuuuck only 5 attempts and i suck at tests.

Karma    169

Welcome to the community Kirov!

If you need any help with the whitelist or anything in general feel free to PM me or any community helper or hop into the helpdesk on teamspeak and we will be happy to help you ♥

If you need any help with the whitelist or anything in general feel free to PM me or any community helper or hop into the helpdesk on teamspeak and we will be happy to help you ♥

o no i did it no problem it was just i had 3 answers wrong because i just flew threw it. i finished my aplication just w8ting for em to get back to me on it... ya i gess i have one question do you know if its like a pm ill get or will i just be aloud to join it. not that it matters rn i have the game but my drives are to shit to run it. i just get an error message when i go to start the game. its like lol nope you have a calculator you cant play this game get on our lvl sun..... well not so harsh like that but i think you get what im saying lol ^_^

Karma    169

o no i did it no problem it was just i had 3 answers wrong because i just flew threw it. i finished my aplication just w8ting for em to get back to me on it... ya i gess i have one question do you know if its like a pm ill get or will i just be aloud to join it. not that it matters rn i have the game but my drives are to shit to run it. i just get an error message when i go to start the game. its like lol nope you have a calculator you cant play this game get on our lvl sun..... well not so harsh like that but i think you get what im saying lol ^_^

since yo are done your whitelist you just need to wait until the admins do them and make sure you keep a eye on This page it will tell you when you are accepted as well as the password for the server so you will be able to join once whitelisted.

Bran    0

if you are RPing someone who is homeless, you might want to learn the Hobo Code :)

Welcome to the community man! hope you enjoy your stay

since yo are done your whitelist you just need to wait until the admins do them and make sure you keep a eye on This page it will tell you when you are accepted as well as the password for the server so you will be able to join once whitelisted.

fuck yes it says i have been gua well i will be on the server in desember or sooner depending on if i save $ for a new pc or just get it when xmas comes around. thanks for sowing me that link here is sum beans ^_^

if you are RPing someone who is homeless, you might want to learn the Hobo Code :)

Welcome to the community man! hope you enjoy your stay

ill be on the server sme time in desember or in between i have a calculator for a pc and can not run the game i do have it tho so my 1st expirience with dayz will be on the server so i wont have any bad habbits ^_^

Welcome to DayzRP! :)

thank you i will be in game some time frome now to Desember when i get a pc that can run the game i purchased ^_^

Ramon    360

Welcome to the community!

Good luck with your whitelist ;)