Server time: 2017-10-22, 06:36
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
killerpond

Was S1 Tent wiped?

Question

killerpond    7

So i just went to check my tent and barrels on S1 and found them not to be there. I then went to another camp I knew about with multiple tents to see if they were still there and they were not. Was there a wipe or did all that stuff just get stolen?

Thank you

16 answers to this question

Wumby    0

It seems they have been taken. RIP your stuff mane

Edit: Unless there in fact was a wipe, but only the highest powers can tell you that

Vice    0

So i just went to check my tent and barrels on S1 and found them not to be there. I then went to another camp I knew about with multiple tents to see if they were still there and they were not. Was there a wipe or did all that stuff just get stolen?

Thank you

It got wiped I'm sure. Not intentionally, I hoped.

Had a load of shit this morning. Got kicked from a restart, when I rejoined all of it was gone. Not five minutes later

Keira    1468

S1 has not been persistence wiped. Either your tents were stolen or they despawned.

Beni    868

Hello Killerpond,

Did you interact with the barrel at any time? Barrel's despawn if you don't interact with them after some time(I assume you've been interacting with them.)

There has been no persistence wipe to my knowledge, Sometimes DayZ does bug out and stuff get's lost... Maybe the Barrel & Tents were taken? 

Sometimes, wipe's may happen that we don't know about, DayZ Being DayZ These things do happen(They have in the past)....so I can't be to sure but:

Your things were most likely stolen! OR The server has been wiped without us knowing

All planned Persistence wipes will be announced on the forums!

Seen as though this has been confirmed, I will mark this as /solved But I will keep it open just in case a similar issue has been occurring to other players!

ThatRyanGuy    0

Our barrels and tents have also been despawned, maybe a weird coincidence but to me it seems there was an unintentional wipe

Rolle    2963

Only I have access to persistence wipe options in the server control panel and I haven't been logged into it for like a week.

I guess just DayZ being DayZ.

PostMortem    0

I interacted with my barrels and no one discovered them in three weeks(had them placed all around in a few km area). They just disappeared today. Moved items in each one of them yesterday. Thank you very much.

Same issue here, barrels and tents wiped out. What happened?

As Beni mentioned earlier, there was no persistence wipe. Perhaps someone came by and stole your items or they do despawn if they aren't interacted with for several days.

MSGabriel    1

Same issue here, barrels and tents wiped out. What happened?

As Beni mentioned earlier, there was no persistence wipe. Perhaps someone came by and stole your items or they do despawn if they aren't interacted with for several days.

I'm in the same boat as Postmortem, six barrels, 2 tents, scattered around km's distance, impossible to find all at once when yesterday we went at each and moved things inside to avoid the despawn, they haven't despawned in 3 weeks and no one found them in that time. If it was one or two or three ok, but all six and 2 tents when none have been placed near each other? I don't think so.

PostMortem    0

Let me put it this way. In my 800+ hours on this game, I've never seen a persistance wipe, that wasn't done by either a developer or a server owner. If there are issues with something, it is the developer's duty/common sense to log the errors/changes to the server. The barrels/tents were not stolen, as this occured to other people aswell and the barrels were interacted with just yesterday.

Razareth    274

Same happened to us. Our old base with about 5 tents filled with equipment was gone.

I checked in on it this morning on my side and it was still there.

Got home from work and everything was gone.

Even the new base we were busy moving to was also all gone.

Plus the 3 camps that we passed on our way to our new base was also gone.

So either someone was being a really unfriendly individual and broke down 4 camps or something happened to them.

WilliAM    431

I put up a tent last night,

And now it's gone. So something happened

Hello Killerpond,

Did you interact with the barrel at any time? Barrel's despawn if you don't interact with them after some time(I assume you've been interacting with them.)

There has been no persistence wipe to my knowledge, Sometimes DayZ does bug out and stuff get's lost... Maybe the Barrel & Tents were taken? 

Sometimes, wipe's may happen that we don't know about, DayZ Being DayZ These things do happen(They have in the past)....so I can't be to sure but:

Your things were most likely stolen! OR The server has been wiped without us knowing

All planned Persistence wipes will be announced on the forums!

Seen as though this has been confirmed, I will mark this as /solved But I will keep it open just in case a similar issue has been occurring to other players!

at Camp hope on server one own tents are also gone.

Beni    868

-snip-

at Camp hope on server one own tents are also gone.

It has been confirmed that there was no intended wipe, unfortunately it's just DayZ being DayZ... It happens sometimes mate.