Server time: 2017-08-20, 19:27

Sign in to follow this  
Castiel

Interview with Cowboy

Castiel    1124

2d3f3cf4df.png

The idea of interview a community member is to take yet another step forward towards bringing the

community together.

The idea is to create a thread where we will interview a random community member.

During this interview we will ask the community member some questions regarding the community and how their DayZRP experience has been.

This week we interviewed:

Cowboy

Thank you so much for participating!

~ Tell us something unique about yourself! ~

Well one unique thing about myself is that not only do I play a biker in Dayzrp, but I am a biker myself in real life, I love to ride and enjoy the brotherhood of fellow bikers, my character may be a bad man, but trust me, most of us bikers in real life are very good people, I have yet to join a law abiding M.C. but I plan on doing so in the future, I own a 2002 Honda Shadow Spirit VT 750 cruiser, being only 19 years old I can't afford a Harley quite yet, but the Shadow's are still extremely good bikes, I love to ride, and I love classic rock and country music!

~ Which section in the Forum are the you most interested in and why? ~

I am most interested in the Lore and Stories section just because you can get lost for hours reading other people's stories they have wrote, and take your character another step by writing journal entries, and backstory there as well!

~ How did you find out about DayZRP? ~

Watching a video of it way back when it wasn't as well known as today!

~ Have you made any friends during your time in this community? ~

Tons, more then I can name off!  But a few being Rampage, Earthensteel, Pinkerton, Hope, Boone, Conor, Silent, Squillium and so many more!

~ Is there something that you would like to see added to our community? ~

I would love to see maybe certain community events like a GTA night or something where we can all hop in and play some game at a more OOC level to get to know one another better!

~ What are some of your most memorable DayZRP experiences? ~

My most memorable moment eh?  Hmmmm that's a tricky one, but I'd have to say back in mod days in the Watchers mid firefight, my character was hungry so I decided to eat a crème cake whilst under heavy fire, needless to say, I never lived that one down from all the old Watchers members.

~ Do you have a video of your favorite roleplay moment you would like to share with us? ~

This would go for both favotire and favorite funny one, this is me back in 2013 broadcasting a message at Diesel camp to all the survivors out there. [video=youtube]

~ Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment ingame you would like to share with us? ~

See above!

~ What do you think someone should at least do once while playing DayZRP (funny and serious and of course within the rules) ~

Something funny that someone should do I would say would have to be perhaps going Christmas Caroling around December, travel from town to town, singing all their favorite holiday songs......  In the middle of the Apocalypse!  A serious moment would be taking a pack of enemies who iniated on you, and completely turn the tides and come out on top in a fight, it's one of the best feelings out there.

~ If you could meet one roleplay character you have met ingame in RL, who it would and why? ~

Hands down I would love to meet Pinkerton's, Donald 'Snake' Thames in real life, I just think the way he composes his character is golden, from the accent all the way to the little details he adds into the character.

~ Ingame, what is your favorite location to hang out? ~

The Rough Rider's M.C. Clubhouse of course! (;

~ What do you feel is the best thing about DayZRP and our community? ~

The friendship you can achieve here, in my 3 years being in the community I have made so many friends that I will probably never stop talking to, you get to know people on such a level of respect from playing with them, rolling in groups with them, and roleplaying with them, I have made so many good friends here that I dunno what I would do without having them to play with!

~ Is there anything you regret IC and OOC, since you have joined DayZRP (if yes, what and why?) ~

I regret getting my only ban back in 2013, I was new, and honestly I didn't make sure that the whole compound could hear my iniation before the bullets went flying, lesson learned though, and haven't had any problems since!

~ Do you have any tips or hints for newcomers? ~

Find yourself a good group of people who have been in the community for a while and talk to them, or roll with them.  You'll learn so much in such little time by just paying attention to the detail of each character that can better your own roleplay!

~ Is there anything you would like to see more of within the community? ~

Karaoke night, all I gotta say.

Interested in doing our interview?

Well you could be the potential next one!

We randomly pick people.

Keep a close eye on that PM box!

DarkSide    231

I agree with the Karaoke night cowboy. Good interview here.

Ayy, someone else who likes country music <3

Keira    1031

Thank you for the interview Cowboy!

Good on ya cowboy

Raptor    156

Ayyyye Cowboy, great interview my dude!

Ramon    334

Thanks for doing the interview Cowboy ;)

Mercy    496

~ Have you made any friends during your time in this community? ~

Tons, more then I can name off!  But a few being Rampage, Earthensteel, Pinkerton, Hope, Boone, Conor, Silent, Squillium and so many more!

Aw I love you too... 

The things you've put me through :P

pretty good interview there cowboy

Great interview Cowboy! Thanks for participating. :)

MrDisGood    0

Wow, I have not touched this account in forever...

Popping in to give a tip of the hat to you Cowboy, logging back in and looking over some old threads really brings back some old memories. I'll never forget our RP, it really made the whole DayZRP experience for me.

Best of luck to you and all you're up to. O7 Old friend.

Nice interview. Your RP is awesome man. Hope our business deals continue to grow :)