Server time: 2017-10-22, 04:45
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
RogueSolace

Hello

RogueSolace    455

Hello Dayz RP,

I am a new user trying to get through the whitelist, waiting for the 8 hour cool-down. Unfortunately I get really confused on tests so messed up twice. Let's hope my brain will not get confused on the next one -_-; (Brain fail). 

Anyways 30 year old female, interested in RP session. Only issue is limited time, I have an hour from getting home from work to bed, and possibly an hour early morning, depends if I want to rp on here or SWTOR. (full time job, long commute, partial caretaker) Started playing dayz (I have to play in 3PP due to nausea reasons and sometimes still get nauseous) and am never on when my friends are. So looking for somewhere to have some fun with the game.

I've been active in LARPing for 12+ years. Some tabletop etc, but am very familiar with rp. I also have been rping on SWTOR for about a year and have a great time with it.

I'm hoping I may be able to meet you all later! :)

-Brenna/Solace

MapleMooses    0

Welcome to DayzRP!

If you're having trouble understanding the rules, don't be afraid to hop on teamspeak and drop by the "Waiting for Staff Help" channel.

RogueSolace    455

Thank you! It's more of an 'my brain understood the question incorrectly.' I have a learning disability with comprehension so I just get to deal with it.

The last one was one about being banned and trying to appeal I thought it was you contact an admin, missed the part where it said WHO can start one, not who do you go to in order to start one :P

PaulB    1

Welcome! Wish you luck with whitelisting here! Dont be affraid it will work in the end! :)

SuperSonic    33

welcome and good luck :) just take your time and double check every question/answer and you will be fine. cya in game :)

Welcome to DayZRP!

If you need any help with anything contact myself or another Community Helper on the forums, or teamspeak through the "Waiting for Staff Help" channel!

Karma    168

Welcome to the community Rogue!

If you need any help with the whitelist or anything in general feel free to PM me or any community helper or hop into the helpdesk on teamspeak and we will be happy to help you ♥

It is awesome to see another larper here, I only got into larping in the last couple years but it is so fun!

Ramon    360

Welcome to DayZRP!

Good luck with your whitelist! :D

Buddy    1068

hello and welcome to the playground c:

JAMMIELAD    201

Welcome to the community! Glad to have you!

I hope everything goes well for you during the whitelist, as people have explained if you have any issues then you can pop on Teamspeak and ask for help there.

Hope you enjoy your stay :D