Server time: 2017-08-19, 14:40

Sign in to follow this  
Love Nectar

Recruit a friend rewards.

Love Nectar    38

Not sure if this has been suggested before but i had an idea.

Hey , so i was mulling over ways that we could both get some more promotion out for the server and also give members of this community the ability to gain some sort of title/recognition without having to donate money as quite often this is not a option for everyone. I was thinking perhaps some sort of perk system for recruiting friends to the community would be pretty nice to see. I have not really thought of a solid way to implement it yet and i will likely try to think one up if enough of you are interested in the idea.

I was thinking perhaps some kind of reward that if you recruited (x) amount of unique individuals who stuck around for a week+ you could get some sort of rank or badge. I realise this will likely not interest people who already have donated to the server but as you likely know i also have a rank so this would not effect me personally but i believe it would be a nice way for some of the white names to contribute to the community in there own way.

I know for one that this community is much more than simply a dayZRP server and would love to see more people in not just the server but the teamspeak and on the forums also, i have been having great fun playing gta5 with some community members and suggested one of my friends apply to the forums simply so he could join us in teamspeak. Well perhaps we should push for this kind of attitude a bit more as people who even come just for the community may eventually get curious and likely try out the server also.

Anyway ^-^ just a suggestion don't expect anyone to really like it but you never know unless you speak up.

Edit:

Idea on how to implement this:

Have a question on the forum sighnup "Were you refered to dayZRP by a friend, if yes enter there forum name bellow"

In order for this person to recieve the benefits of recruitment the new account would have to last the full 30 days active on the forums without any punishments and perhaps even hit a certain amount of posts/whitelist as a added criteria. Of course the criteria for recieving the benefit of recruitment can be discussed and debated but it is a baseline concept of how to implement this system.

Koala Kozak    12

That sounds like an alright idea, personally for me in terms of recruiting people, usually i shout profanities in PVP servers and say that Dayz Is shit unless you're playing DayzRP (In the midst of running around shooting). But yeah Honestly i like that idea, surely it can't be abused because nobody will be able to create multiple accounts, and it will make more people advertise the server! +1 from me.

Dishes    159

I think this is a great idea Wolfie! <3

It might be a bit to keep track of for the staff team, but I'd love to see it implemented.

House    4

It's a nice idea but i feel it will have problems. The new recruits should definitely get whitelisted and be part of the community at a least a month or so before handing the inviter a badge. It needs to be proved somehow that they are actually doing stuff here and playing. Otherwise im a new member, invited 5 of my friends here, i get a rank and my 5 friends will be inactive in two weeks.

Yimo    4

Sounds like a really neat idea!

Hope if it does get added one of the rewards will be a 2 seater rocket mount.

Love Nectar    38

Sounds like a really neat idea!

Hope if it does get added one of the rewards will be a 2 seater rocket mount.

Yeah or medieval twitch skin.

I've been in other communities that ask you if anyone has referred you to the site. This could be a good addition to dayzRP.

+1

It's a nice idea but i feel it will have problems. The new recruits should definitely get whitelisted and be part of the community at a least a month or so before handing the inviter a badge. It needs to be proved somehow that they are actually doing stuff here and playing. Otherwise im a new member, invited 5 of my friends here, i get a rank and my 5 friends will be inactive in two weeks.

I think that House, brings a good argument to the table. There would need to be qualifications to be able to refer someone.

Love Nectar    38

I've been in other communities that ask you if anyone has referred you to the site. This could be a good addition to dayzRP.

+1

I think that House, brings a good argument to the table. There would need to be qualifications to be able to refer someone.

Edited.

Rolle    2450

Will be implemented on the new website.

You will have invitation codes that you can share with friends or email through the website.

New people can enter your invitation code when registering account. Unsure if you will be able to have one "unlimited" code that will work for multiple users (for example to post it on your Twitch) or if each code is 1 time use only and have to be generated by hand (that would suck).

You will get bonuses for inviting X amount of people who get whitelitsed. To be determined what kind of bonuses and after how many people.

Love Nectar    38

You will have invitation codes that you can share with friends or email through the website.

New people can enter your invitation code when registering account. Unsure if you will be able to have one "unlimited" code that will work for multiple users (for example to post it on your Twitch) or if each code is 1 time use only and have to be generated by hand (that would suck).

You will get bonuses for inviting X amount of people who get whitelitsed. To be determined what kind of bonuses and after how many people.

Fantastic to hear rolle, there you go you were one step ahead of me on that xD excited to see it implemented.

Think I suggested this before, can't really check as I'm on my phone. Think it's a thread called referrals and was told also on the new site.

GaryCash    23

This was a really great idea to give incentive to this

Keira    1022

I like this idea Wolfie! I can't wait to see it implemented on the new site.

Maybe if they last a bit it counts towards something

Burgz    6

Honestly really the only people who are gonna actually use this are streamers and/or benefit from it.

I mean the community is pretty big and most of us found the server through eachother already.

Idk I guess it's worth adding but can't see it being used -too- much.

could have used this when I got my friend into DayZRP :/

Raptor    153

I like this idea, seems like it would be good motivation to get more people into the server +1