Server time: 2017-08-20, 19:19

Sign in to follow this  

o/

Gonna be gone for a while guys.  Due to financial difficulty, my internet connection is being disconnected on the 24th.  It also looks like I'm going to have to sell my PC if I have any intention of paying rent this month, which means no more DayZRP for me!

Its been a blast, and it really sucks that its probably going to have to come to selling my stuff, but I haven't got much of a choice.  Thanks to everyone who made this such a wonderful experience for me, particularly Jabba and the Coldwater dudes.  Also big thanks to Rolle and the admins for letting me be a part of the staff team for a while.

Hopefully I'll see you guys around in the near future.  I'll be around until the 24th I guess!

Edit: A bunch of really awesome people here got together and convinced me to try crowdfunding to help solve this shitty situation. Thanks to everyone who came to me with all the love and support since I posted this. It means the world to me. <3

Killerwelden    153

Take it easy Plank.

Shadows    1009

Plaaaaaaank :( . It's been real. Hopefully you can get it all sorted out and stay with us but a house over your head is more important. Take care, Plank!

damn dude I hope things get better for you. Come back soon

I don't think we can do this without you dude, hurry up and give me that PayPal. I don't know what to say big man.

Damn sad it has to go like that, best of luck and hope you sort that shit out.

damn man, thats shit to hear. hope you get over the worst of it so you can get your PC back and come back to us :)

William    398

One of the best guys I've ever met in this community. Words can't explain enough. Thank you for all the help you've given me this past month.

I wish you the best of luck in the future. Hope all goes well.

Keira    1031

Plank this hurts my heart to hear... I hope you figure things out.. You were an amazing friend to me during our time together in staff.. Wishing you all the best brother.. please come back soon.

Species    238

Damn, I wish I could just send you all the money...

Hassan    381

Sucks to hear my man.

Loved having you around in the staff team, you're great dude and I hope you can get everything figured out and come back to us.

Get yo' ass back here, Plank!  ...I miss you already. I cri.

Ramon    334

Take care Plank ;)

Castiel    1124

Sucks to hear this man. Hope you get everything in order and come back someday. Tale care Plank <3

SpaceCowboy    226

Plank you get your stuff in order and hurry back to us! Will miss you buddy! :( <3

Buddy    846

[align=justify]Well this is just really sad to hear... no one should ever have to give up on their passion for the sake of keeping a roof over their head :( it's understandable though of course and I'll bet it pains you a great deal.

We never really crossed paths but I wish you all the best and hope things work out so that you can return to us once again.

Farewell!

Oh maaan :( really sad to hear that , o7 and best of luck out there hope things turn out for the best!

So a bunch of friends have suggested I crowdfund this shitty situation and that I should share it here. It goes against every fiber of my being, but desperate times and all that.

Thanks everyone for all the kind words and support. This blows, but I'm doing my best. <3