Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:23

Sign in to follow this  
Saintz

Different Accounts For Characters?

Question

Saintz    19

hey , i know this topic has been mentioned before and i most likely know the answer for this one , but i may as well ask.

Can i have multiple accounts for different characters ( 1 additional account) . here are my reasoning's below.

- I need multiple accounts in order to create the series that i am making , i could do one account but it will literally take me months and i don't want it to take that long to create.

-Also people have been saying " Switch gear " , but that method will not work with my story as my character will be in different parts of the map with completely different gear that i want them to stick with , plus i have no where of storing it and if i find a barrel all my gear gets stolen . 

- An addition to the second point , if i happen to put my gear of m,y characters in one characters gear then there is a chance of it getting stolen or lost due to death.

I am whiling to post evidence of it being my account and i can even tell you to un white list them once done. Thanks for reading my question , hopefully i will be able to use these accounts as it is a pain with one account and is very frustrating.

8 answers to this question

Alex    451

No. We do not allow alternate or more than one account for any reason. You'll either have to get friends or figure something out.

Saintz    19

Well then i know the answer , shame to be honest . But i guess i will have to take a along time with my series , thanks for the help. Lets hope the lore does not reset lol otherwise i would be screwed.

You can solve it now thanks.

Ramon    327

Seeing that you have a clear answer on your question, I will solve this thread now.

You could ask community members to 'donate' items you'd need. Im sure there are people willing to help you with this.

Terra    1362

As Thumper said, some people in this community are very helpfull - However, you cannot have multiple accounts. We make this clear from the very beginning when someone signs up for DayZRP.

We have it stated many times before and we even have it in the rules.

Having multiple accounts, also means you need multiple Steam accounts. You cannot bind multiple DayZRP accounts with the same steam account - If you log in with another DayZRP account - bind to your steam account you have in use now - you would also get to the same character you are using atm.

However, clear answer: No, you cannot have multiple DayZRP accounts.

Silent_Ghost    11

Yeah when i signed up i did so from my home IP, about a month or so ago i went to my friends and he signed up, that landed me a double verification thingo and i was so annoyed ;) but we ended up going on Teamspeak to clear it up and that was cool.