Server time: 2017-08-23, 12:08

Sign in to follow this  
kungfooymatt

Hello comunity I am not a robot plz dont delete me

Hey guys my name is kungfooymatt but when I get this account set up and white listed I plan on having you guys call me Matt or Racey.

Castiel    1124

Hey man, posting here doesn't count toward your post count. You'll want to post in a general discussion or media thread, something like that. Welcome to the community though.

Castiel    1124

Thanks I figured that out like 2 mins ago but if I reply to a post does that count or no?

Yeah it does, the post you made counted so you're all good.

Phoenix    1060

suh dude. have fun here.

Good to see you aren't a robot, we get a lot around here

Good luck with your whitelist man

Sounds like something a robot would say... Hi dude

Oh ok I think I found one of the passphrases should it say something like you need blah blah blah right?

Cus I found it saying that under one of the things

OniKanji    0

Wait, do I need to post something before whitelisting? I didn't see that anywhere I just did the process and found the codes ;-;

I dont really know I am trying to find what they call the "Newcomer guide passphrase" I read it 5 times already started this at 2 hours and 19 mins ago I am kinda getting mad but I really want to join a decent Role Play server So I will do everything I can to find it

Ramon    342

I dont really know I am trying to find what they call the "Newcomer guide passphrase" I read it 5 times already started this at 2 hours and 19 mins ago I am kinda getting mad but I really want to join a decent Role Play server So I will do everything I can to find it

Hi,

Welcome to DayZRP!

A tip for the passphrases: Read the text out load or copy/paste the text into google translate.

Also don't close or refresh the page, the passphrase will move to another location on the guide.

You can always join The Helpdesk '' Waiting For Staff Help '' on TeamSpeak and me or another Community Helper will assist you.

Good luck!

I don't believe you. I'm pretty sure I've heard you beep and boop.

Hi,

or copy/paste the text into google translate.

Why would that help? Just curious.

Ramon    342

Hi,

or copy/paste the text into google translate.

Why would that help? Just curious.

Press on the play button and listen to the text...

I have done literally everything to find this code. still no luck I cant go on ts because my mic is not on me right now. I am getting very frustrated with this. But still I will continue so I may in hopes play some dayz rp on a good server. I love the dedication you guys have to make a community that is full of the best role player who go threw the process of checking to see how committed they are to serious role play.

OniKanji    0

I have done literally everything to find this code. still no luck I cant go on ts because my mic is not on me right now. I am getting very frustrated with this. But still I will continue so I may in hopes play some dayz rp on a good server. I love the dedication you guys have to make a community that is full of the best role player who go threw the process of checking to see how committed they are to serious role play.

Trust me, I was pulling my hair out. But if you read word for word you will find it. It is an actual code hidden pretty well so that if you don't read it out loud word for word then you wont find it.

It's also different for everyone and it changes when you refresh. So Google won't help. It took me about 30 minutes and now I know the rules pretty well :D

Press on the play button and listen to the text...

Never thought about making the rules into an audiobook. Thanks for clarifying sir.

nah I am using google translate to further increase the read aloud thing so I can here proper pronunciation.

Well shit I wasted all that time finally found it then my age was incorrect :c

I wish I was older to play