Server time: 2017-08-23, 17:31

Sign in to follow this  
Jetwells

Miscreated Base Raiding KoS

Question

So, With base building being in Miscreated, How do the rules transfer over from SA when it comes to base raiding/stealing. Do you gain KoS rights if you catch someone stealing from your base? Ive had it happen twice now, Someone take some items from my vehicle/base and have been unsure on what action to take.

So, If i witness someone taking something from my base/vehicle, that isnt near a town, or near any landmarks ect, and is out of the way of main areas and roads, Do i gain KoS on the person taking said items?

3 answers to this question

Castiel    1124

- For now standard community and game rules apply. If something is not covered by these rules, use your best guess or common sense.

As of right now, this is what we have. We are working on rules exclusive to the Miscreated server.

Clumsy    144

As a rule of thumb I would always just initiate. If you catch anyone in your base and you suspect they are stealing initiating on the individual would be the best course of action. You can roleplay out the situation and see where it goes from there.

Thanks for the answers guys, Id usually initiate Clumsy like I would in SA, But, Its a new game to me and im yet to run into PvP yet, Need to jump on a public for that first before I try anything that style I suppose. Just wanted a bit of clarification on the matter before I did acted upon something. This can be solved. Thanks Castiel and Clumsy