Server time: 2017-10-17, 00:30
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy

To anyone occupying OUR Clubhouse at NE [Open Frequency]

*Cowboy grabs his radio, speaking firmly*

"This is Tyler Mitchell, President of the Rough Rider's, I'm gonna say this once to prevent blood, after that, there will be blood.  The N.E. Airfield is now under Rough Rider occupancy, anyone on our turf plannin' on startin' some shit, or squattin' on Club land will be dealt with, along with the other turf we run with our business partners, we don't want blood, it's bad for business, but if we have to?  We will take down whoever stands in our way.  This is your one warning."

*He places the radio down, preparing with his Club to redecorate their new Clubhouse.*

Joules    274

*Julia hears the broadcast and decides to respond*

"So... what do you mean by squatting? Like I can't spend the night near there? Or do you just not want me to show up? Can you tell me more about what I can and can't do on....... your land?"

*She releases the PTT and awaits the response.*

*Julia hears the broadcast and decides to respond*

"So... what do you mean by squatting? Like I can't spend the night near there? Or do you just not want me to show up? Can you tell me more about what I can and can't do on....... your land?"

*She releases the PTT and awaits the response.*

*He picks the radio up, replying to the woman's voice*

"Sorry ma'am, may not have been clear on that point, you can travel through, you can stay nearby, but you CANNOT by any means stay in the Clubhouse, or enter without permission by the Club, the big building with the hanger on the strip, feel free to contact us and buy some product maybe, like I said, we don't go lookin' for trouble, just need to respect our rules."

*Cowboy releases the PTT, looking around and down at his wounds*

-snip-

*He sighs as he hears this random man*

"Who the actual Hell are you?  You sound like a teenage child tryin' to start drama for the hell of it, let me clear this up right quick, you don't wanna start shit with us, believe me, we said blood is bad for business, but we have no problem makin' examples of dickbags like yourself, take care now, don't let the biters get to you before you can come get us, fuckin' boogyman over here."

*You can hear the club roar into laughter before the radio cuts to silence*

Karma    167

Rose frowns deeply hearing the words on the radio, she lets out a soft yawn and heads downstairs closing the door quietly behind her and standing outside so she wouldn't wake Ender up with her reply.

"First off, Mack, please shut up I have no issues with you and would rather that not change.

But that will change if you run your mouth like this on the radio."

She releases the PTT and rubs the bridge of her nose gently before pulling out a few ibuprofen and popping two into her mouth and pressing the PTT again.

"Cowboy, we need to chat. Soon."

She releases the PTT and sets her radio aside.

Herico    36

*A voice comes over the radio*

We need to have a quick chat.

*It disappears*

Mental    0

*Jason hears the transmission and decides to reply*

"Rough riders? The fuck is that, a moped club? What makes you think that waving your ego around on a radio is going to make people scared of you? It's honestly a joke, a fucked up drug addict such as myself could put you in your place if i could be bothered travelling that far."

*He puts the radio away*

Cipher    0

-snip-

Mack stops in the woods to listen to the reply and the roar of laughter before chuckling a bit himself. He presses down the PTT, still chuckling.

"Hahahah, I'm just kiddin' man. Honestly, I couldn't give a shit less about what territory you think you own, just know there are actually people that will take that a challenge and come on down to your gay bar and try to fuck some of you. Just know I'm not one of those dudes.

Honestly, I just wanted to see what kind of response I'd get. It gets pretty boring up North, you feel?"

He releases the PTT button, crouching down, spotting a deer in the far distance. He chambers his rifle, tracking the deer, still smiling to himself.

*He'd hear Rose*

"I'm always up for a chat doc, and for you good sir, ain't no one on this damn frequency."

*He'd set the radio down, waiting for a reply.*

*Jason hears the transmission and decides to reply*

"Rough riders? The fuck is that, a moped club? What makes you think that waving your ego around on a radio is going to make people scared of you? It's honestly a joke, a fucked up drug addict such as myself could put you in your place if i could be bothered travelling that far."

*He puts the radio away*

*He chuckles a bit*

"Junkie eh?  We sell to people like you, must not be too big into the hard stuff because I have no idea who you are either, I was merely givin' people a heads up, I don't care what they think, just so long as they don't fuck with the Club, everything is golden, oh and by the way, if you think a Dyna Super-Glide is some little moped, then you my good sir are extremely stupid, now enough banter, I'm on here for a serious reason, not to listen to assholes who get their entertainment on the radio*

*He sets his radio back down, sighing to himself before stretching his legs a bit*

Cipher    0

-snip-

"Junkie eh?  We sell to people like you, must not be too big into the hard stuff because I have no idea who you are either...

Mack presses down the PTT, struggling to keep composure.

"B-b-b-but Mr. 'Rough Rider'... I thought you said you didn't sell drugs or do anything illegal...

EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART!"

He howls in laughter over the radio, scaring the deer away. He releases the PTT, no longer cheery, instead choosing to swear under his breath as he walked back to the cabin he resided in.

Whip    0

* Ola would laugh , as if he had heard the greatest joke of all time* 

"Great anotha little club making idle threats, You own nothing here!  The land you claim you did not earn, This club you claim has no pull in these lands. The threats you make are nothing more than a small man attempting to look big for his weakling followers. "

*Chanting and drums can be heard loudly in the Background*

"I have fought the Boko Haram,  I have defeated the Reapers, I have defeated the Zbor, and massacred the Pagans a time or too also.  If I continue to hear idle threats from you about your club's claim , then I will get all of my brotha's and Like the tsunami wave we will be coming from the Trap house we will take your precious airfield and all of your wives as our own"

* He would laugh again as he picked up the decomposing head of the Zbor soldier and tosses it onto the fire* 

Zombru    25

-snip-

"Junkie eh?  We sell to people like you, must not be too big into the hard stuff because I have no idea who you are either...

Mack presses down the PTT, struggling to keep composure.

"B-b-b-but Mr. 'Rough Rider'... I thought you said you didn't sell drugs or do anything illegal...

EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART!"

He howls in laughter over the radio, scaring the deer away. He releases the PTT, no longer cheery, instead choosing to swear under his breath as he walked back to the cabin he resided in.

Mandell speaks clearly into the radio.

You know, Mack. I hate you. I really do, but...

His voice sounds reluctant while he speaks.

I agree with you here, bud...

He would sound more confident as he speaks.

Last time I spoke to you, Mr.Mitchel, your little spokesboy was talking about drug help and denouncing that you would ever sell drugs to people, no?

I feel like you're getting a little tied up in your lies, buddy.

Cipher    0

-snip-

Mack hears Mandell and stops in his tracks. He listens to the entire message and then waits for a potential response. Hearing none, he raises the radio to his mouth and presses down the PTT.

"I was waiting to see if there'd be a reply from Mr. Rough Rider but I'll just speak my piece since it's obvious nobody gives a fuck about the 'claim' to the airfield.

Back, you know, that time when you shot me in the head but aimed just a two inches a little too far to the right? Caught pretty much my entire right side of my face pretty good, shit is ugly, not gonna lie.

Anyway, after I woke up, all I thought about was walking back to Camp Hope with a fucking pound of C4 on my chest and a fully loaded AKM and just letting it rip.. but then I asked myself.. did I deserve what I got?

I went back to my cabin.. I got out the fucking whiteboard and the dry erase marker and I drew charts and calculated some things, tested some theories, and I came to some conclusions.. and the answer was yes, I did deserve it. What I did for that month was pretty scummy. I'm not sure how I went from protecting cancer kids to selling out friends for money and gunning down doctors, but hey, you live and you learn.

So, I got myself a new home up in the middle of nowhere - fuck, I couldn't even find my way down to the Rough Rider gay bar if I tried - and I came to peace with how I looked and what I did and who it effected.

For what its worth, I forgive you. And I'm sorry.

Now go fuck off back to Camp Hope, I'm sure someone's stolen something while you weren't looking."

He smiles a bit, releasing the PTT as he entered his cabin, where he currently resided.

Cloudy    0

*Woods grins as he hears the club houses location , poking the fire with the stick , making the logs crack*

North East ay? Wasn't it Kibuka's teritorry?

I mean in all honesty I don't care, as long as you boys kill each other. I'm perfectly fine, saves me the trouble.

*He chuckles before releasing the PTT , stretching his arms and laying down on his back*

MGGenao    0

*Holds down the PTT as he groans and begins, he was more frustrated at this point that he had to pause his work.*

Wait Cowboy? Is this the same Cowboy that became Joffrey's bitch and tried to drag the North down with him? Now you're getting awfully close to our borders. Do us the solid and make sure you keep your shit shows to yourself? Reaper out.

*Released the PTT  and facepalmed. He had a good feeling the return of this guy wasn't going to end well. He tucked his radio inside the empty magazine pouch and then grabbed an old hemp rope, he began tying it off. He looked across the distance as he admired the scenery from the Town Hall. He turned around after testing his knot, hoping it would hold. Grabbing the body he flipped the man with clown paint on his face over the railing. With a loud snap you could hear joints dislocate as the rope went taut and the man dangled upside down from the roof of the building. This Pagliaccio wouldn't be bothering anyone ever again.*

*He sighs*

"I ain't nobody's bitch, so let's not say that again, I don't wanna get pissed tonight."

*He tosses his radio to the side, tired of hearing all the shit-talking.*

MGGenao    0

*Grinned like a fat kid in McDonald's as he held down the PTT and replied once more*

The vice grip ol' King Joff had on your nads said otherwise. *His tone grew serious and a frown formed on his face* Last time you were out and prancing about you put a lot of targets on a lot of good people and tried to drag everyone under with you. You wanna come back? Fine but keep the North out of your Shenanigans. 

*Sighed shaking his head letting a slight chuckle. He climbed down the steps as pistol  out and at the high ready as began descending the stairs*

Nihoolious    1248

*Izaak gets fed up listening to the bickering and grabs his radio. He transmits*

"Alright if all of you ladies want to keep bickering back and forth over the radio at least switch channels. I'm actually trying to get shit done here."

*He ponders for a moment*

"Actually, I have an idea. If any of these radio warriors on here actually want to fight in person I think I can arrange an area for this to take place. That is if you are interested."

*Izaak releases the PTT, curious to see if his proposal is taken seriously*

Cloudy    0

*Woods , wakes up from his nap as he packs his bags , looks around and pushes the PTT button*

Just in case you want to know. Kibuka Nanyonga a Ugandan man runs that airfield North East, but I haven't seen him , 'nor his goons in a while.

Adios.

*He releases the PTT button , stands up and starts walking towards Stary as the twigs and sticks break beneath his feet*

MGGenao    0

*Holds down the PTT and offers his retort*

You do realize there's an off button? Now if you don't mind, I have a dick to swing and shit to talk. Reaper out

*lets go of the PTT. He tucks the Radio away and levels his FNX at the high ready. He kicks open the back door to the town hall and immediately fires a shot into the first infected he saw, then the next before moving off to find a safe location*

Raptor    172

*Jackson smiles to himself at the chaos over the frequency. he presses down the PTT and chimes in with is usual condescending tone towards Cowboy.*

"Sounds like you stirred up quite the hornet's nest Mr. Mitchell. Also, I do thank you for announcing to the whole damn country where you hang your hats. That makes my job a tad bit easier. Anyways, I'll speak with you another time Cowgirl. Deuces sir."

*He lets go of the PTT, and "mic drops" the radio on his bed.*

Vader    15

*Bitumbu hears the radio transmission and decides to respond*

*A thick African accent can be heard*

Mistah mistah, i don't know who you are or what you do.... but remember that mistah Kibuka and dem man are settled at the N.E. airfield.

Kibuka has gone to the North with 2 of his man, he might be gone now but remember that he will come back..and he will not be pleased that you come here and "claim" his settlement. Dem last word is not been said about dis.

*Bitumbu releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this