Server time: 2017-10-23, 09:58
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Andrewx21

Hello Dayzrp

Andrewx21    0

Hello, I'm Andrew and new to the community. After a long time of keeping myself from playing one of my favorite games (dayz obviously, right up there with Arma 3) I found this community. I didn't have much experience with whitelist servers or role-play, but its been a lot of fun so far. I would say more, however there isn't much to say, other this has been really good. Ill see you people in the fields of chenarus, hopefully on good terms.

Combat Logo    84

Well, I would like to welcome you to the community. I do hope you enjoy your stay with us.

JAMMIELAD    202

Welcome to the community! Here's hoping you enjoy your stay and don't get yourself too lost, you never know who you might bump into :D

Kuljukka    56

Welcome! Hope we'll meet ingame. :D

Ramon    360

Welcome to DayZRP! ;)

Congrats with your whitelist, have fun ingame.

Andrewx21    0

Hey guys, its been a lot of fun so far, and i've already managed to die in this wasteland, however not by the hand of the player..... I didn't say DRINK the gasoline I said pick it up!!! Anyway everyone on here has been awesome so far, wether there good or bad so I look forward to many hours of my life wasted (*ahem* spent) on this server :)

Bran    0

Good to see that you are enjoying yourself man!

If you want to see how things are going in the land of chernarus, you should check by the radio chatter part of the forums, should learn something on there that might cause for some good RP