Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:15
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy

Rough Rider's M.C. [Private Frequency]

*Cowboy grits his teeth as the pain flourishes over him, kissing Xela before grabbing his radio and speaking into it*

"Brothers, we have a new priority, a man named Acer Carmine attacked your V.P. And your President, both from behind, and both in a cowardly manner, he snuck up behind Snake and bashed him in the head with a rock, and came up behind my wife and I and shot me in the leg.  He then proceeded to beat me with a crowbar, we need to find this man and we need to put him down, no one fucks with the Club, Ezra you're the Sgt at Arms, I want you taking the guys out and searchin' for this prick at all costs, also, The Pagans attacked Izaack last night, I told him it was a shit idea to trust those Pagan pricks, but some people have to learn for themselves, but this, this is an attack on us as well, if you see ANY Pagan I want him brought to me, even a damn prospect I don't care."

*He looks at Xela before nodding, "You're my ole' lady, you and I need to talk about keepin' you safe from them, because they'll target you too."*

reesesaddict    28

*Aspen hears the frequency turn on and jumps when he hears the news. He presses down the PTT button.*

"WHAT! Jesus, well, is Snake okay? Will he live? Are you okay? And who is this fucktard named Acer Carmine? If I see him, I will kill him. And if I see the Pagans, I will do what I must do. I always knew we shouldn't have trusted them."

*Aspen releases the PTT button and throws the radio on the ground. "Fucking retards, why wouldn't they listen to me..."

Keira    1457

Taylor would sigh at the radio message from Cowboy. Looking to Iain for a moment before responding,

"The same Acer Carmine you tried to force me into marrying? Aren't you happy now I called him like I saw him then? He's not a good one, Tyler. He needs to be dealt with and quick. I ain't never liked him. I'm sure Snake and Ezra will do what they do best..."

End of transmission.

*He sighs lightly*

"I know Tay, I know. Prospect don't fuck this up."

*The radio goes to static as Cowboy releases his PTT, going back to working on his bike.*

Keira    1457

Taylor would grasp her radio tight, speaking out to Cowboy and the other's in the MC

"Vega was following me.. he contacted me over the radio and then there was a gunshot.. I'm pretty sure he was shot.. The guy who grabbed his radio said his name was Jax and to send Cowboy his regards.. I don't know who this guy is that you pissed off Tyler, but we need to find him and Vega.. I can't help but feel responsible somehow.. I told you not to have him follow me."

End of transmission.

*Cowboy grits his teeth in anger.*

"SO that's where Vega has been, shot somewhere in a ditch, dammit brother. Alright Tay get to the Clubhouse, NOW! It's not safe with this fucker out there, for the rest of you boys, this is a direct order from the Prez, find Jax, bring him to me, alive. We're gonna make this fucker pay for everything he's done."

*The radio goes to silent, right before it you can hear the smashing of a chair, most likely into the wall of the Clubhouse.*

reesesaddict    28

*Cowboy grits his teeth in anger.*

"SO that's where Vega has been, shot somewhere in a ditch, dammit brother.  Alright Tay get to the Clubhouse, NOW!  It's not safe with this fucker out there, for the rest of you boys, this is a direct order from the Prez, find Jax, bring him to me, alive.  We're gonna make this fucker pay for everything he's done."

*The radio goes to silent, right before it you can hear the smashing of a chair, most likely into the wall of the Clubhouse.*

*Aspen hears the transmission and presses down on the PTT button.*

"Jesus, well, I never knew Vega... but... he seems like he is... was... a good guy."

*Aspen takes a deep breath*

"Do we at least know who this fucker is? What he looks like? Sounds like? Last name? I'll do what I can."

*Aspen releases the PTT button and sets down the radio, still traumatized from the execution the day before and tells himself "fucking toughen up you pussy."*

Faith    732

Xela curls up on the clubhouse couch, knowing that it'd be peace and quite until everyone got back. She takes her radio, inhaling slowly with the sickening taste in the back of her mouth. She transmits the transmission, sounding a bit sickly still.

"'eeeyyyy..."

She pauses, sitting up on the sprunged out couch before inhaling a quick cool breath. Only feeling a bit worse.

"I've not been well... Just throwing up... I think it is a bit of a fever but I'm slightly better now. I just didn't want to be around anyone in case of it being something worse than I thought. I'm sorry... I'll be here 'aving a rest so, just be gentle when you wake me up. If it's you 'opefully."

She puts down her radio, laying back down on the couch to have a nap before throwing up a water like substance with a frown.

Sign in to follow this