Server time: 2017-08-20, 15:44

Sign in to follow this  
APTerminator

Application error

Question

APTerminator    65

Hey, I've tried everything, including suggestions from this thread, and nothing has worked. Whenever I start up DayZ it closes and I get the error:

"The instruction at 0x000000006C7118DF referenced memory at [random 0x00 number]. The memory could not be read."

I have no idea and have lost hope at this point. Can anyone think of anything to solve this?

7 answers to this question

Stagsview    589

Hi there, you posted on the reports for a troubleshooting issue. Moved your thread for you to the correct area and our staff team will help you out as much as possible.

APTerminator    65

Hi there, you posted on the reports for a troubleshooting issue. Moved your thread for you to the correct area and our staff team will help you out as much as possible.

Whoops, thanks Staggs.

PaulB    1

Hey, I've tried everything, including suggestions from this thread, and nothing has worked. Whenever I start up DayZ it closes and I get the error:

"The instruction at 0x000000006C7118DF referenced memory at [random 0x00 number]. The memory could not be read."

I have no idea and have lost hope at this point. Can anyone think of anything to solve this?

Did you tried this https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1274-uohk-5653 ?

Crim    93

-snip-

RedSky    123

Hi there APTerminator,

I've had a similiar problem in the past.

the first thing I tried and that has worked for me before has been this hotpatch

The second thing was actually opening up my computer and reseating my ram, so if you would be using slot 1 and 3, reseating them to 2 and 4 worked aswell before.

Now if these two dont work I will start digging deeper in to the issue, if we need to we will arrange a moment somewhere tommorow and discuss it over Teamspeak, this issue definitly has something to do with the code interacting with your ram or the ram itself. That is what is referencing to.

Please let me know if the above solves anything.

APTerminator    65

Hi there APTerminator,

I've had a similiar problem in the past.

the first thing I tried and that has worked for me before has been this hotpatch

The second thing was actually opening up my computer and reseating my ram, so if you would be using slot 1 and 3, reseating them to 2 and 4 worked aswell before.

Now if these two dont work I will start digging deeper in to the issue, if we need to we will arrange a moment somewhere tommorow and discuss it over Teamspeak, this issue definitly has something to do with the code interacting with your ram or the ram itself. That is what is referencing to.

Please let me know if the above solves anything.

Your MS hotfix worked.

I owe you so much right now.