Server time: 2017-08-21, 14:11

Sign in to follow this  
AlwaysGamer

To my Pagans Brothers (Pagans Private Frequency)

AlwaysGamer    24

*Michael finish bandaging his arm where he got shot before taking his radio, setting it to the Pagans Frequency and then pressing the PTT*

"This message is to my brothers in the Pagans. I just got out of a really dangerous situation where I got robbed and shot. Luckily for me, the bullet only hit my arm. This made me realize something. I don't belong in the life of a biker. I am not a fighter, nor a bad guy. I am a guy who loves to meet new people, help others, make trading and be on my own. I don't belong in a group, especially one that people fear."

*short pause before he continues*

"Every time I am alone, people will be afraid to approach me because of my cut. They don't want to talk to me or they are aggressive and this is not how I want to live. When I was a trader, people were happy to meet me, they talked to me without being aggressive, they even helped me multiple time. I have already tried to contact the Pres in his Personal frequency but he haven't respond to me yet so I have decided to make this message so everyone knows."

*Another short pause where you hear Michael loudly breathing in and then out.*

"I have decided to leave the club and go on my own, back in my life of trader. I already left my cut and anything related to the Pagans at the club house. I am not made for this life brothers. BUT. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate everything you did for me. I will always be there if you guys need guns, ammo or anything else. You have my personal frequency so, if you need anything, contact me and I will help you guys. I hope you guys will forgive me for my action and that you wont go after me for leaving you guys. If I catch anyone talk shit about you guys, I will get his name and tell you so you can teach him a lesson."

"Stay safe and thank you for everything."

*Michael let go of the PTT, hoping that his brothers will understand why he want out and that the situation will not become worst than it currently is.*

Marcunt    218

*Dustin raises his radio to his mouth, chuckling. He pushes the PTT.*

"Do whatever, you frog-eating, white flag-lovin' piece'a shit. We will find ya... Not only did you ruin recent business potential, ya gave us a bad fuckin' name! "I am not a fighter"... Then you proceed to call us bad guys. BAD GUYS. Bad guys don' have morals, bad guys don't follow brotherhood... We ain't badder than the fuckers that are out there, pal'.  We're the most humane pricks around."

*He pauses for two to three seconds.*

"Ya better watch out, frenchie. We're comin'..."

*Right before he releases the PTT, you hear Joe yelling "Fuckin' dickhead!"*

AlwaysGamer    24

*Dustin raises his radio to his mouth, chuckling. He pushes the PTT.*

"Do whatever, you frog-eating, white flag-lovin' piece'a shit. We will find ya... Not only did you ruin recent business potential, ya gave us a bad fuckin' name! "I am not a fighter"... Then you proceed to call us bad guys. BAD GUYS. Bad guys don' have morals, bad guys don't follow brotherhood... We ain't badder than the fuckers that are out there, pal'.  We're the most humane pricks around."

*He pauses for two to three seconds.*

"Ya better watch out, frenchie. We're comin'..."

*Right before he releases the PTT, you hear Joe yelling "Fuckin' dickhead!"*

*Michael sighs as he hears the respond of the V.P. He press the PTT*

"I expected you to react that way Dusty. Fine, come after me. I don't really care anymore. But, I may not be a fighter, but I am a survivor and I won't let you catch me and kill me easily. Anyway, i always knew you hated me because I am french so I was expecting you to say this. I only hoped we could avoid more blood."

*Michael let go of the PTT, waiting for another respond, hoping it would be a positive one this time*

Marcunt    218

*He presses the PTT once more.*

"I gave you a chance, we all gave you a chance. Expected nothin', but you provided nothin' either. And you ain't no survivor, especially after what I heard ya did... Fuckin' pathetic. Pathetic..."

*He lets go of the PTT.*

AlwaysGamer    24

*He presses the PTT once more.*

"I gave you a chance, we all gave you a chance. Expected nothin', but you provided nothin' either. And you ain't no survivor, especially after what I heard ya did... Fuckin' pathetic. Pathetic..."

*He lets go of the PTT.*

*Michael hears the message and realised that some details should be clairified*

"You gave me multiple chance yes, but I failed again because I am not a biker, I am not good at it nor that i want to be one. Also, I never said that The Pagans were the bad guys but almost everyone I met told me that that's what they think, that the Pagans are just a bunchs of morons who like to hurt people. In my book, it'sd more importante to have a good image than have good intentions. You may think you are doing good things but people don't believe that. ALso, you think I'm no survivors, tell me how I would have survives for 2 fucking years in this mess, survived being shot in the fucking head and survived everything that happene while I was a Pagan? tell me Dusty!"

*he let go of the PPT*

*Michael thinks of something else and press the PTT*

"Also, another thing that pushed me away from the club is that I can't do anything by my own without having you guys smashing my head. I can't talk over the radio, I can't meet people and create my own problems without having it affecting the club. If I try to contact on old friend, why and how would it affect the club? If I want to say something to someone in the Open frequency, how would it affect the reputation of the fucking club? It doesn't for fuck sake!"

*Michael angrily let go of the PTT before hitting the table with his fist and letting go a small whip because of his injury from the recent gunfight*