Server time: 2017-08-18, 20:23

Sign in to follow this  

What do you want to see added?

Maybe mod development or a bigger map? 

I personally really dislike the 3pp view, and how slow you run. I feel I'm too used to DayZ though.

Helix    35

personally cant wait for the rest of the map to be released would love to see some changes on the building system though maybe the ability to snap stuff.

Also it takes like 15 minutes to run one side of the map to other so any faster would be kinda unnecessary

Castiel    1124

Upgradeable vehicles :D place some sheet metal and stuff onto them, would be cool.

personally cant wait for the rest of the map to be released would love to see some changes on the building system though maybe the ability to snap stuff.

Also it takes like 15 minutes to run one side of the map to other so any faster would be kinda unnecessary

Yea I think im too used to DayZ

Upgradeable vehicles :D place some sheet metal and stuff onto them, would be cool.

Hell yea

BigRig    20

An armour plated cOP car is all we need lol. 

Id like to see a few muscle/sports cars.. something as fast as the police car (its so friggin fast) and a couple motorcycles for kicks.

Maybe some SMGs?

Ooo and handcuffs

Id like to see a few muscle/sports cars.. something as fast as the police car (its so friggin fast) and a couple motorcycles for kicks.

Maybe some SMGs?

Ooo and handcuffs

There isn't handcuffs?

Bowser    45

Maybe some SMGs?

Ooo and handcuffs

There isn't handcuffs?

You can tie people up with Duct Tape.

What I'd like to see done most of all would be bug fixes honestly. Lots and lots of bug fixes.

More hats too. You can never go wrong with a good hat.

More masks too!

latest?cb=20150219230448

More like this.

It wouldn't be too bad if they made them look less like paper aswell

Noxious    136

Yeah, easy more vehicle customisation. All the vehicles look like their straight out of the manufacturing line. So I would love to see them abit more rusted and people attaching sheet metal and other things that would improve defence and offense :)

Doc Phlox    24

Better animals. I want dogs first off, to be able to tame one of those guys and have Dogmeat running around with me would fantastic. 

Also horses, that is a vehicle I really want added

Better animals. I want dogs first off, to be able to tame one of those guys and have Dogmeat running around with me would fantastic. 

The dog idea is dope

Castiel    1124

Tamed dogs would be cool! Not to forget... Mutant dogs.

Came across this. ^_^

[video=youtube]

Jade    176

More cloths, like shorts for example. We don't look too good running around with pants and flipflops :(

mrsiCkstar    2

The first thing I'd like them to do is redo all the animations for player characters. The walking, jogging and running looks ridiculous. I'd also like to see us get wet when caught out in the rain or swimming, and then get sick if not able to warm up.

My only complaint right now is the UI. And the lack of mutants.

There are a lot of mutants... Just go to Sultan, Pinecrest, the Airfield, or Brightmoor.

Woodhaven is insanely populated by mutants, to boot.

The first thing I'd like them to do is redo all the animations for player characters. The walking, jogging and running looks ridiculous. I'd also like to see us get wet when caught out in the rain or swimming, and then get sick if not able to warm up.

Clothes aready have a 'wet' overlay of the textures when rained on.

There are a lot of mutants... Just go to Sultan, Pinecrest, the Airfield, or Brightmoor.

Woodhaven is insanely populated by mutants, to boot.

I can +1 this

just because there isn't the same amount of infected as Dayz doesn't mean they aren't as much of a threat. With the infected being varied, they pose more of a threat

BigRig    20

Go to clyde hill at night.. Lastnight I went up there alone.. when night fell, the shit hit the fan fast.. a brute strolled around the corner and chased me down alleys and through the forest for about 20 min.. Fighting the larger ones alone at night can be very difficult.

Keira    1013

Female models!!!

Ramon    331

Female models!!!

Soon Keira.... ;)

agreed with above. They need to add bewbs.

+1 Its a sausage fest right about now

I wouldn't mind seeing more snipers being added. Can't wait till building and more vehicles come out as well.

kala    14

I wouldn't mind seeing more snipers being added. Can't wait till building and more vehicles come out as well.

Yeah, only sniper currently is m40. Also building is already there? Guess more variety to vehicles wouldn't hurt.

Sign in to follow this