Server time: 2017-10-18, 22:19
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Thompson

Support and help me

Thompson    11

Hey guys I've been in the community for a while now and I've disappeared probably forgotten about LOL who cares but anyways Im starting a YouTube channel, with my buddies, Music Covers and Prankings/Social Experiments ETC. help support us please. ❤️️ Just a random video I posted just to have one up.

[video=youtube]

Randle    928

I'll subscribe if you promise not to do pranks ;)

+10000 Pranks are shit content IMO

Thompson    11

? Yeah you are right somewhat, people mass pranks now a days and half of them are fake. I like Social Experiments

Cow    0

? Yeah you are right somewhat, people mass pranks now a days and half of them are fake. I like Social Experiments

Like, scripted social experiments or real, off the cuff ones?

Thompson    11

We want to do real, We have a group of five people so

Sasha    0

It doesn't matter, they're all "real"  no matter what, ain't like the dude hustling fake Jordan's are going to be honest with you, same principle applies here.  That's a question that'll always just have one answer.   Yeah, lay off pranks and social experiments, they're overdone.

Sofie    0

Nice cover. I'm not a big fan of all the pranks on Youtube since most of them are fake. What I really enjoy watching is this type of videos:

Thompson    11

Nice cover. I'm not a big fan of all the pranks on Youtube since most of them are fake. What I really enjoy watching is this type of videos:

Thank you! And yeah I enjoy watching him too. He has some original content. We just have a bunch of funny guys that love to do stupid shit so we want to put that to work

Thompson    11

Yeah I'm still working on the channel and content part I know we are going to do covers of songs but that's just a side thing. If any ideas hmu

We will be also doing short films, we have been creating short films for years and well just never had uploaded them to youtube.