Server time: 2017-08-17, 09:59

Sign in to follow this  
Cthuluz

The Journal of Wave Carson(W.I.P)

Cthuluz    11

// Since with the death of Wave I'm gonna release the full story of Wave Carson in parts. Please give me feedback on what you think.

You stumble across a journal of some kind left in a house on a table with a SKS rifle leaning on the table. The journal title reads "The Story of Wave Carson". You open the book to the first page and begin to read.

"Guess I'm gonna be writing in this book for the time being got nothing better to do then sit on my ass and watch the days tick away. Guess I should start out with introducing myself to any readers reading this, the name's Wave Carson. A little background on me I have a brother named Jack Carson and dad and mom who's names are Dave and Sheila Carson. I hail from San Francisco, California, went to San Francisco state university there.

You flip through a few more pages on what this man Wave Carson was like and eventually you come to a page titled "Day 1".

Jesus Christ today was a fucking mess, I was up north and I met a few fellows one of them named Zack the other named John. I met this men in a small town and they told me "Yo we are headed over to this small military base you wanna come stranger"? I said to them sure I'll come along sounds like it will be fun. I followed the men and eventually we showed up to the military base and there were some not so nice fellows there. We walked into the compound and a man dress in jeans and a t-shirt greeting us saying "Follow me" I told this man to promptly fuck off and he didn't like that very much. I was eager to leave so I told John and Zach "lets get out of here man". As we were beginning to leave the man in the jeans and the t-shirt who later introduced himself as Jim Recker had his men block the exits, He told us again in a harsher tone "Come with me right fucking now". Left we no choice me and my companions followed him and he took us over to this green building with the paint scraped off and he told us to stay there. As we were standing there I heard screams coming from the building which sounded like someone was in great pain. After what seemed like 30 seconds of listening to the screams Jim Recker's men pointed rifles at us and told us to put our hands up and make no sudden movements. I raised my hands and so did Zach but John was the only one who didn't and unfortunately he was gunned down in cold blood by one of Jim Recker's men. Jim then had his men proceed to tie our hands behind our backs and as the gentlemen who I only assumed were the ones getting tortured came out of the building as we were walking in, I heard Jim then tell the men who just had been tortured to get the hell out of here. We were brought upstairs in this building and well the state of the building was not very pretty, there was blood splattered across the walls and what I would only assume to be a finger laying on the floor. We were brought upstairs and then set down on the far wall with one of Jim Recker's men watching us, after what had seemed like minutes Jim himself walked up the stairs and said to us "Boys you fucked up big time coming here but I am a forgiving men and I'm in a good mood today so guess what your gonna be let off the hook but first we gotta have a little talk". He then told us if we ever to see him again or come to that compound again we were gonna be like John splattered all across the wall, He then proceeded to untie us and tell us to run in a direction and never come back here again. The last thing I remember that cold night is falling asleep in a tree hungry and cold.  

Raptor    152

RIP Wave. Didn't let me perma him smfh :( looks good anyways man

Cthuluz    11

RIP Wave. Didn't let me perma him smfh :( looks good anyways man

Thanks this might take me a while for the next part though, next part is gonna be a long one.