Server time: 2017-10-19, 11:07
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Diamond

Civilization VI Appreciation & Discussion Thread

Diamond    0

Civilization VI

Well the release of Civilization VI is  this Friday and personally I have been a huge fan of the games and the series with a ton of hours on both games.

for the new game sent a chill up my spine and hopefully I will be "one more turning" for the next few years. I love these games and hopefully you all can as well. 

Share your info and discuss the game, post screenshots, upload videos, tutorials pretty much anything. 

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Ellie    335

It kills me that it's $60

Diamond    0

True that, I bought digital deluxe but it will be worth it. Already won all kinds of awards and that game could keep me busy for the rest of time. .. And the mods that will come out... ooo weee

635971974419726552-1191875593_53131846.jpg

Magnus    91

Super excited for its release, watched a few streamers play the early dev build. God damn they improved a lot and the new artstyle is a nice change too!

Chernov    0

Already preordered. Might not be a good idea but who knows, I trust the devs and from what Ive seen in streams looks like it will be worth it.

Undead    313

I'm super hyped honestly. I can't afford it right now which sucks but i'm looking forwards to it.

Seiceps the Deceiver    309

Waiting on it, I really want it now though!

Puddin    0

Civilization VI

Well the release of Civilization VI is  this Friday and personally I have been a huge fan of the games and the series with a ton of hours on both games.

for the new game sent a chill up my spine and hopefully I will be "one more turning" for the next few years. I love these games and hopefully you all can as well. 

Share your info and discuss the game, post screenshots, upload videos, tutorials pretty much anything. 

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Oh shit diamond never knew you liked Civ games, if you enjoy strat vidya I highly recommend Hearts of Iron 4; besides that yeah I think Civ 6 will be really good considering the fact that it will retain aspects of Civ 4 such as slavery which was not in Civ 5

Oh my lord I'm so hyped for this game. Honestly, all the features look so well integrated in the game that I can't see how it won't be a great Civ game. That launch trailer too...Wow

DickSlide    250

Maybe someone nice will buy it for you my dear.

Stagsview    624

out in 3 hours time boys....already have it due to a lovely lovely person :3

Ellie    335

Maybe someone nice will buy it for you my dear.

Riiiiight.

Diamond    0

It's here.. and I'm at my girlfriends college and can't play. Will be on later but she'll probably yell at me to give her attention ;)

Cid    333

Don't get paid till next week and I want to play it now. I cri.

Chernov    0

Be warned, the aI will turn very aggresive if it catches you with your pants down (weak defenses, army away from your cities)

*ai

Damn it mobile

Diamond    0

Yeah, have 19 hours logged. Got fucked a bunch of times from having no military. But never lost a city. Became a jugg and wiped England and now I'm back I need first for the science victory in 2050 ad

Be warned, the aI will turn very aggresive if it catches you with your pants down (weak defenses, army away from your cities)

*ai

Damn it mobile

44B0A0001960770B7522B6F23FFEF35BB5D9D242

My first game is already a meme

Don't mind everyone hating me, I'm still winning

Diamond    0

Just won and I started to take over everyone on continent. Kongo had a 4K military and mine was 1k and they attacked. We ended up fighting for a long time and I won via 3 nukes and taking their city. Then I wiped out Egypt Denmark all the city states and England in 3 turns around 2078 I think on my continent. I uploaded screens to steam. Got a 1000+ score when's I won right there, have over 20 cities and total population is like 300+

Diamond    0

Completed a world domination against 6 civs on difficulty 4 with Germany. Had a military strength of 5000 and took over everything but 8 cities. Gonna do that soon!

Just finished my first game as China by sending a bunch of shit in space. Basically builded a bunch of wonders early game, focused on improving campuses as soon as I could, got those Great Scientist points, whooped 1 coastal civilization for more cities hence more science by using only one infantry and just a huge fucking navy. After I was set, managed to be way more advanced than any other civs and basically defended myself against 3 petty surprise attack (Bombers and artillery against cavalry is ez pz). 

I feel the best way to win war is not how much you got of direct fighting force (Infantry, tanks) but more support fire than can just tick on ennemy forces without endangering too much your troops (Artillery with a ballon is a must, Ranged boats and of course bombers)

Anyway, great game overall. Definitely has some exploits but I'm not using them.

Already started a game (Shuffle, Huge, Random Leader, as always) with the russians and going for a religious victory!