Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:47

Sign in to follow this  
Addict

Strange Relief - **UPDATED**

Addict    0

Note that this Event is a Work in Progress, I would appreciate anyone that would wish to assist in the Creation or Management of this Event.

I'm hoping that this Event can lead up to a Group being created in the Future.

Participation is also open to anyone that wishes to join with decent RP Intention.

STRANGE RELIEF

[align=left]As fast as an Opportunity arises, it can Disappear. This is a Harsh and Cold reality one must come to sense with when attempting to Survive in these Crude Times, so when an Opportunity appears it is jumped on quickly, especially in Chernarus. People of all types will show their faces when offered Safety and Stability. Across the Eastern Coast of Chernarus, signs inscribed with "Turovo" and "Sanctuary" littered the Towns and Villages. People of all kinds swarmed the Eastern Coast when word spread of the Signs, but the people that made haste to Turovo didn't realize what they were in for. A Private Military Company received a Contract to Extract a UN Worker from Chernarus before Order 62 came into action. The Unit that were Inserted into Chernarus were quickly thinned out, what was left of the Unit managed to Extract the V.I.P. After Extracting the V.I.P they help up in Turovo where they sent out an S.O.S to be Extracted earlier then Expected. Instead of Extraction, a Group of some seriously Twisted Bastards came to Turovo armed to the Teeth and Slaughtered the Unit and V.I.P Not a week or two after the PMC Unit was Killed, they signs began to appear Night after Night, across the Eastern Coast, South to North.

The entire way I'm doing this Event is Changing.

I want to record a Youtube Video in this Event so I want it to be Partly Scripted, in the sense of what will go Down, the rest will be Improvised.

Along side the Following Positions, I need people that can Record, maybe 2 or 3.

There will be 30 Positions Available in this Event.

14 People and Myself will hold Turovo.

15 Will Come to Turovo after "Taking Notice of the Signs placed along the Coast" in Search of Sanctuary.

For the sake of Recording I need Two or Three people that are willing to sacrifice themselves in RP via Execution, given they are okay with it.

Upon arrival, Everything will seem Decent, but they are going to realize they walked themselves into a Shit Show.

To make the Event more Favorable and Enjoyable, and for the sake of Recording, the 15 that come to Turovo need to be Compliant.

The 15 that come wont need any Serious Gear, two or three people that are holding Turovo will be letting the 12 that Survive free.

Upon being set free the 12 will Initiate on there Captors keeping the Rules in Mind.

This needs to be planned out Correctly, as to stay in line with the Rules and all that Jazz.

The last thing I want is a RDM.

This is gonna be a Great Event, lots of Twists and Turns and lots of Fun!

Comment or PM for a Position!

Captors

Addict

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

Victims

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

VACANT

**THE EVENT IS NOT RUNNING YET, CHECK FOR UPDATES**

18/10/2016

Initial Creation of Event. 

20/10/2016

Event Thread remastered!

Dusty    1022

I think people would be more inclined to show up to your event if you gave more information, or more of a reason for people to travel there. 

For all we know, people could be travelling there for no reason other reason than to witness something lame. If you really want people to travel to the far north east corner of the map, where nobody else ever goes, then there better be something pretty spectacular happening, otherwise it's just a waste of time.

Addict    0

You know, if you really wanted people to meet you in game to do something, you could have just made a radio chatter.

Please check out the Thread, it has changed Significantly.

You know, if you really wanted people to meet you in game to do something, you could have just made a radio chatter.

giphy.gif

Please check out the Thread, it has changed Significantly. Lol

I think people would be more inclined to show up to your event if you gave more information, or more of a reason for people to travel there. 

For all we know, people could be travelling there for no reason other reason than to witness something lame. If you really want people to travel to the far north east corner of the map, where nobody else ever goes, then there better be something pretty spectacular happening, otherwise it's just a waste of time.

Please check out the Thread, it has changed Significantly.

So you want people to meet you in a town, so you can do a scripted robbery, for your youtube channel?

Just wanna make sure I understand the jist of this.