Server time: 2017-10-19, 07:12
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Hassan

[Miscreated] Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Hassan    448

Talk about all the sick RP you've had on Miscreated.

AlwaysGamer    28

SPeaking of RP, anyone currently playing in Miscreated? Im lucky for someone to help me learn how to play

Bran    0

SPeaking of RP, anyone currently playing in Miscreated? Im lucky for someone to help me learn how to play

I am in game at he minute. Don't mind showing you a few things that I have learned if you want

AlwaysGamer    28

I am in game at he minute. Don't mind showing you a few things that I have learned if you want

Cool whats your name in TS Ill join you in a few

Ehem... what is a "he minute"? Can't find anything on the dictionary. Maybe it's a new slang I haven't heard of. Anyway, I don't have Miscreated, so can someone tell me about it?

Bran    0

Its the new word that all the hip kids are using :)

and yeah, its a good game

Papa Tachanka    46

Great Rp from all the folks at Fuel City

AlwaysGamer    28

Solid RP from the people who picked me up at Sultan.

Yeah RP from Marshall and his group was really cool for my first experience in the game!

Bran    0

Solid RP from the people who picked me up at Sultan.

Yeah RP from Marshall and his group was really cool for my first experience in the game!

That it was. Was also cool seeing the radio's being used. Didn't really expect them to be that good tbh

Shikaka    25

GG on all the rp from the people we picked up in Sultan. Glad to meet y'all and we hope to play with you more often.

SatansNightOut    105

Uh whoever I met and spoken to about random potshots... My mic stayed open for some reason and I was talking to a friend IRL about these people who were out front of my apartment, double parked and blocking traffic... I ended up saying, "those people are being fucking idiots" and it came over VOIP... I sincerely apologize!

Your guys rp was fun and I was glad to see some text rp. Again, apologies. Bad timing, most definitely!

Dead End    13

Uh whoever I met and spoken to about random potshots... My mic stayed open for some reason and I was talking to a friend IRL about these people who were out front of my apartment, double parked and blocking traffic... I ended up saying, "those people are being fucking idiots" and it came over VOIP... I sincerely apologize!

Your guys rp was fun and I was glad to see some text rp. Again, apologies. Bad timing, most definitely!

Lawl I was a little taken aback when you said that! xD 

It's all good though! Quite enjoyed mixing up my friend and you, making myself look like a confused idiot! :P

SatansNightOut    105

Lawl I was a little taken aback when you said that! xD 

It's all good though! Quite enjoyed mixing up my friend and you, making myself look like a confused idiot! :P

I mean, I guess my character could have just muttered it under his breath... >_<

Brownie    22

Had some good fun with my boy cantaloupe today, until of course getting eaten alive by the beauty of miscreated and dying.

Wumby    0

So I meet the Orca Police today, told kala he smelled like a pig. Then I met another guy, cant remember his name. If you met Milton let me know,

Bran    0

Had some good fun with my boy cantaloupe today, until of course getting eaten alive by the beauty of miscreated and dying.

:o pretty sure I was there with you guys for a while

But nah it was a fun time. Especially smacking that brute infected with the car and watching it flop

Poppy    378

Raven, was nice travalling with you!

brk    1

So I meet the Orca Police today, told kala he smelled like a pig. Then I met another guy, cant remember his name. If you met Milton let me know,

That was me man, I had fun with you yesterday.  Just shortly after we split up I got beat to death by one of those big mutants. :(

Poppy    378

Props to biselvon, for a second day of fun looting and experimentation!

Had my first rp encounter with Biselvon and made a new friend!

Aww you guys! Thanks! haha.

Was very nice rollin with you Darren. Hopefully we will find Dom again...

Poppy    378

Raven, had a nice day with you... To bad it ended bad...

ORPD... GG... GG...

Sign in to follow this