Server time: 2017-10-21, 17:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Castiel

Currently Known Bugs

Castiel    1124

I thought it'd be a good idea to have a thread for this. Miscreated is still in the early stages of development and of course has its faults, much like DayZ.

Having this thread should be a good way to report common bugs and possibly find fixes for them. 

Please use the following code to report them:

Bug:
What effect does this bug have on the player/server:
Can it be recreated on demand?:
Is there currently a way to solve this Issue?:

Currently known bugs

Parking / driving two cars within close proximity of each other is not a good idea. Standing between two parked cars can cause you to "float" for a second before dropping dead.

Cars are extremely sensitive to damage, often flipping / exploding / losing wheels upon slight impact. Drive safe.

It is possible to clip through the wall in the hotel elevator in Downtown - this will kill you. If you use the elevator stay in the centre of it.

If you are kicked by the game's "idle timer" it's possible to load back in at the same spot, but completely naked. So don't go AFK!

When exiting the server do not use the "exit game" button in the bottom left corner, always wait the 30 second timer on the right and use that button.

Bug: Constant green cursor on screen

What effect does this bug have on the player/server: It's more annoying and distracting as it obviously moves when you move your mouse

Can it be recreated on demand?: It happened for me when I Alt tabbed to change shadowplay settings

Is there currently a way to solve this Issue?: I had to restart the game

Crim    119
What effect does this bug have on the player/server: It's more annoying and distracting as it obviously moves when you move your mouse
Can it be recreated on demand?: It happened for me when I Alt tabbed to change shadowplay settings

Noxious    136

A good tip that was given to me by Helix, was that if you have to Alt Tab. Press G to open your inventory so the cursor is already there and it won't bug out :)

Helix- http://www.dayzrp.com/User-Helix

Sign in to follow this