Server time: 2017-08-22, 22:45

Sign in to follow this  
Hassan

Miscreated Media Thread

Hassan    384

Title explains it all, post your media.

DB2FB268695BF1909DFF9A040CE54CCB2A24DFFE

AlwaysGamer    25

Is the game worth 20$? I saw the trailer and it looked good but I don't k ow about the gameplay...

Is the game worth 20$? I saw the trailer and it looked good but I don't k ow about the gameplay...

Its totally worth 20.00. Its beautifully crafted with constant updates. Best 20.00 game Ive ever bought.

I got mine for £7.20 today from G2A, Loving it so far, Such a nice change from DayZ, Only had the one interaction so far but im loving exploring a new game and its beautiful.

LewisUK_    1

I got it from humble bundle a few weeks ago, 100% worth it, been playing it for a while and so happy to see an RP server pop up!

AlwaysGamer    25

Alright. Cool I might buy it then!

What's it like for RP? Does it have a decent VOIP system?

Better VOIP system than SA, But i find the range is quite big. Its clear and good though.

AlwaysGamer    25

It's cheaper on G2A!

https://www.g2a.com/miscreated-early-access-steam-cd-key-global.html

Thanks!

Raptor    159

This thread is going to make me spend $20 :(

AlwaysGamer    25

So, apparently someone gift me the game on Steam! I don't know who you are or even if you are from this community but if you are, thanks man! Really appreciate it!

SatansNightOut    105

Fuck. I'm sold.

G2A, ftw.

BigRig    20

This thread is going to make me spend $20 :(

I was quite hesitant about picking it up aswell.. the graphics as you can see in some of the pics posted are beyond what i thought it would be. Plus it runs very well on my mid range pc. Id say it was the best 20 ive spent on a new game.

LewisUK_    1

0BD9F7C10C1A397E347AE28369BD5FD796AAAF7D

Just spent a good hour an a half building up this little bunker with jicster (Ivan) [Also the lighting man!] :P

(Yes i am dying. Thank you for noticing.)

Please don't raid us, we don't have anything :(

Derpy    2

I saw this game a while back but was hesitant due to some reviews. However, based on what I have read here I think it might be worth a try, and for like 10 bucks why the hell not. Out of curiosity though how is the lore in this game going to play? will the Dayz lore transfer over a bit or will it be a totally different ballpark being that now you have mutants (I am legend!)???

LewisUK_    1

I saw this game a while back but was hesitant due to some reviews. However, based on what I have read here I think it might be worth a try, and for like 10 bucks why the hell not. Out of curiosity though how is the lore in this game going to play? will the Dayz lore transfer over a bit or will it be a totally different ballpark being that now you have mutants (I am legend!)???

Currently, as said here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-DayZRP-Miscreated-Lore  we'll be using the games lore for now, currently theres a bit of discussion going on about how long ago the war happened, but generally we agree its at least 10 years :P

Got this game just in time for the RP server to come up, yes!

Heres a picture to keep it on topic

ZTTnZHM.jpg

Combat Logo    80

78DAED5ACE1B1AE83C926F2C8FB1C8FE3BCEF98E

Being interrogated by Chief's character.

Sign in to follow this