Server time: 2017-08-19, 00:01

Sign in to follow this  
Stradic

To Cowboy (Private Frequency)

Stradic    252

Stradic picks up his radio and pushes down on the transmit button ...

" Cowboy, you listening? You and I need a talk, alone and face to face. The amount of times I've put myself into harms way for you, you owe me this simple request. "

He lets go of the transmit button and goes about his business. 

*Cowboy nods, pressing the PTT.*

Stradic old friend, if this is about Zinnia or the North then there isn't much to talk about, I've always had respect for you as well as you for myself and have always considered you to be one of my most trusted friends here in Chernarus, but the North have been harbouring rats and snakes, as well as people who have harmed close friends of mine, this isn't about Club business, most of this is personal. Wave got what he was going to get for a reason, Zinnia for another, I'll talk to you Stradic because I don't think you of all people would set me up, or my Club up. I've been wanting to talk business with the Roamers for a while now as is. Tell me when and where and I'll see if I can make it."

*He clips his radio back on his belt, hoping that he wouldn't lose another old friend through betrayal.*

Stradic    252

Stradic picks his shirt out of the soapy water before throwing it over the makeshift clothes line. He listens to Cowboys message before he picks up his radio and pushes down on the transmit button ...

" I disagree ... you and I have much to talk about seeing how threats have been made against my family, which I won't tolerate, hence why I have approached you. I'll be at Devils Castle 4 days from now, midday, when the sun is at its peak. If you're not there Cowboy, don't try and contact me ever again. "

Stradic lets go of the transmit button before he goes over to pick up another log to cut up for firewood.

*Cowboy speaks lowly, holding Xela close to him.*

"Stradic, I ain't got beef with the Roamers, we've had lasting friendships for a very long time now, and regardless of what were to transpire I'd always have your back, but other members of this, 'Northern Alliance' have caused this, we respectfully asked for Zinnia, someone I knew much longer then anyone up North ever has, she killed a close friend, and she needs to face her consequence, you're quite wrong if you think The Rough Riders want to harm the Roamers at all, that's bad business and less cliental, we DON'T want hostilities, but if your friends refuse to give the bitch over, we're gonna come lookin' for her.  Stradic you've always been like family to me, and regardless of your words I will not attack you or your people unless you come at me first, but you need to understand from my point old friend."

*He releases the PTT, hoping Stradic would listen and look from both sides point of view as Cowboy walks over to Rhett and Snake, "Let's go brothers, we need to keep on the move.", he'd say before climbing in the car with Xela, ready for another long drive.*