Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:42
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
ParkerB

A message to the groups of survivors out there [Open Frequency]

ParkerB    0

*Parker reaches into his black assault backpack, fumbling for the radio. After finally finding it, he pushes the PTT, speaking like a southerner from the USA, but tainted heavily with a ghetto accent*

"Aye, wussup. I'm tryna' find a group of people to uh, yea, congregate with."

*Parker pauses, taking a drag off his cigarette, holding it in and then exhaling, watching it trail off into the night air*

"So if you're listening to this by some random chance, and even by some more random chance happen to want me to join you, you can find me on this frequency."

*Parker releases the PTT, flicking the cigarette out of his hand and trudging to his makeshift camp*

Zombru    25

He presses down the PTT

You should probably tell us more about yourself, no? Maybe the skills that you could provide to a group or what your looking for maybe.

He releases the PTT

ParkerB    0

He presses down the PTT

You should probably tell us more about yourself, no? Maybe the skills that you could provide to a group or what your looking for maybe.

He releases the PTT

*Parker presses the PTT*

"Sure, I can tell you about myself. Problem with that is we're on an open frequency and that can be dangerous as 'ell. What I can tell you is that before the infection I was involved in gang activity, cept' we were, well, much more organized than most petty crime groups. We would mostly hit up large pharmacies for their prescription pills, mostly opiates. Where I lived, New Orleans, well... there was a lot of drug abuse. Can't say I haven't been down the road myself, and still am finding myself slip every now and then, trying to get away from the reality of this world..."

*Parker trails off for a second, releasing the PTT to then press it again*

"Sorry for gettin' trailed off, being alone can do that to you. I'm not sure what you want me to tell you. I'm good with shooting a gun and being loyal to my superiors. I do well in places of organization. I value my peers lives more than mine, which to you may be an asset or a negative. Anyways, that's all I'll reveal about myself for now. I'll be in the north-west if anyone would like to arrange a meetup."

*Parker releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this