Server time: 2017-10-22, 15:49
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Gatorr

The Plantation [Open Frequency]

Gatorr    0

*Gator sits in the old office overlooking his beautiful land. he turns away from the window, sits in his chair and picks the radio up off the desk*

"Hello, Hello people of Chernarus. This is Gator Rodgers, leader of the Plantation. Yes, you heard that right. We are resuming our operations  as normal at this time. Me and Antonio Lorenzo will be in charge. If you need anything you go through one of us. Some of you may remember us, some may not. To refresh your memory, up north there is a beautiful plot of land owned by none other than Mr. Mark Acklen. Here is where we operate. Growing food for South Zagoria, hunting, and.....rehabilitating. Here at the Plantation we don't take kindly to people doing wrong. Bandits, cannibals, murderers, plague the country. We take these people and show them what it means to be a hard working, good member of society. Ever since the disappearance of Rob, crime has gone up ten-fold. I've witnessed it first hand and I knew the only way to suppress these activities is to carry on Rob's legacy. It's what he would have wanted."

*he pauses and gazes out the window*

"To the people who we've worked with in the past, I would like to re-kindle our relationships so we can grow together. Our frequency has not changed. You know where to find us. To any former members who might be out there, I encourage you to regroup and come home. And to anyone else out there, do the country a favor. Bring us your bad people.

*he puts the radio in his pocket and exits the mansion to greet Antonio who had just arrived to the land*

Raptor    188

*Jackson picks up his radio at the sound of the broadcast. He presses down the PTT to respond with is usual sarcastic tone.*

"So what are you guys, like slavers? I know some people who can hook ya'll up with some product."

*he clicks off the radio and waits for a response.*

Mr. night    4

*Felix picks up his radio surprised*

You guys never should have come back, this time things will be different, a hammer is coming down soon enough...

*Felix smiles and sits down next to his men by the campfire*

Gatorr    0

*Gator hears the typical slaver accusations and threats and picks his radio back up*

"Here we go with the social justice warriors making threats. I will say it one time and one time only. We are NOT slavers. If you are referring to the brokers, we do not condone any of their practices and will not conduct business with them."

Loscham    159

*Loscham sits down in a house, overlooking Navaya Patrovka.  He lights a cigarette, and takes a deep drag before pushing the PTT.*

Well, I never thought I'd hear that name again...The Plantation.

*He takes a drag on his cigarette.*

We have not always had the best interaction, your people and mine.  I'm sure by now, you've done your research and you know that the Free People's Republic doesn't exist as a coherent entity anymore.  That being said, we're all still...together.  Those who survived, anyway.  Times have changed, and so have we.

*He chuckles a bit, taking another long drag.*

I am not going to insult you by asking to be...wie sagen die Amerikaner? "Best buddies."  Perhaps, however, we can at least agree to not kill each other.  As you know, my conflict was with Rob Sly.  I won't insult him, either.  I just think we should sort this shit out before anyone gets hurt on either side.

Contact me, and we'll set up a meeting, or we can meet over the radio.

*He releases the PTT and butts out his cigarette.*

*Jason picks up his PTT over looking the city*

Man I don't know how I feel about these slavers being in town

*There is distinct starching noise and a cough and a higher pitched voice comes on

What the fuck do you mean Jason, you know how you feel these guys are fucking shit for brains big POS if you ask me

*there is another cough a much more deeper voices comes over

The evil in this world cannot escape there crimes they must pay by making the grass grow

Chimmy    4

*Static overpowers a mans voice, attempting to speak, eventually evening out to a dull roar,  a sound of walking through soft but firm soil, similar to plowed land, can be heard*

Two days, slavers. Two days.

Gatorr    0

*gator picks up his radio*

"To the german fellow, I do not have any ongoing beef with you or your people. The blood has been shed already. We can move on"

"To the stupid fucks that called us slavers. You are terribly misinformed. I know you have not personally experienced our operations or witnessed the good we do for the country. You simply listen to ignorant rumors and believe them. If youre looking for slavers, go for the brokers."

"and last and definitely least, the man making threats. You have failed to identify yourself and your affiliation. I will not negotiate with someone if I dont know who they are or there purpose. I will not talk to you until you identify. If you just want bloodshed, so be it. We'll be waiting." 

Wumby    0

Jack is relaxing in Freeport. He just got word that she's safe, so he puts a cigar in his mouth and lights it up. A hectic day would be an understatement. He remembers getting word that the frequency Rob Sly had once given him, was back to life. He pulled out the notes Adrianna had given him, outlining the details of the conversations heard. He looks over them, and then pulls out his radio to transmit

"Hello men and I suppose possibly woman of the Plantation. Now I am not sure how many of you know my voice, but I think if you worked for Rob Sly, you know my name. This is Jack Warren. I, of course, lead the Brokers, a name you should also know. If you do not, please head back to your hole and crawl in it."

He takes a puff of his cigar. He is now looking through photos from a Polaroid camera that was once in Freeport. Hes looking through them. He notices the face of Sadie in the background. Shes smiling. He smiles for a brief moment, but then pulls out his lighter, and lights in a blaze, knowing he will never see her again.

"Now, where was I. Oh, ya. I would like to meet. I would like a personal tour of your beloved property. I have never had the pleasure of viewing it with my own eyes. We can also talk business if you would like. I am sure this doesn't have to come to anything violent. Im not a violent person gentlemen, but I will tell you this, I employ people for that. Let me know."

Riggsee    0

*Salem hears the message on the radio and rolls over in the grass to grab the radio, he presses the PTT*

You guys don't like evil people huh? I can get on board with that. I think it's about time we headed up to your plot and had a talk.... Maybe work something out. 

*he releases the ptt rolls over and closes his eyes*

Charlie    0

*CJ hears the broadcast and decides to respond*

*Presses the PTT* 

"You know we will always help you. If you don't know the We I'm talking about then i would be happy to meet in person, old friends are the friends we will always look after"

*CJ releases the PTT*

isocade    90

*An American accented male begins to speak on the frequency.*

[align=left]"One thing that really stood out for me is eh, you mentioned rehabilitation? That's pretty nifty. You talking the generic rehabilitation I see in other places like, "you're walking over here and we don't like it, you're ours now" or do you mean actual rehabilitation, like when a person is genuinely seeking out help and looking to improve themselves?"

*There is a brief pause in the transmission.*

[align=left]"Either one works, I'd just like to know what kind of people I might be dealing with in case I decide to say, visit, or give a wave when I pass by."

*The transmission then ends.*

Gatorr    0

*Gator picks up his radio to respond to the mutiple messages.*

"Mr. Warren, I will let you know when it is ok to come by."

"same goes for the other gentleman, You're welcome to stop by but I've been busy and might be out and about"

"and to the other guy, I appreciate your support. The feeling is mutual"

"and last gentleman that spoke, not all rehabilitations are voluntary. If someone is committing violent crimes it is rare they will go willingly. but yes we do have a lot of people with rough pasts come in and are taken in. For example Will Reed, was in the slave market  his whole life and Rob took him in and got him away from that life  and taught him how to be a man and survive in this cruel world. Now hes a capable young man. Theres many other stories like his. Too many to tell."

*he puts his radio down and lays back down trying to doze off*

Sign in to follow this