Server time: 2017-10-20, 21:49
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Tristyn Hudson

To anyone out there alive [Public Frequency]

*thinking about how Kwame is going to say this*

*speaks in thick african accent*

"Hello people, i am making this radio transmission to come out about who i am! For those who know me, i've been hiding something from you all. For those who don't, well here i go.

*long pause*

*sighs*

My name is Kwame, i lied to those who know me, i hid from those who didn't. I am one of the last surviving plantation members. I was left for dead by some of the last people there. I've hid in the shadows, concealing my identity, hiding the scars, bullet wounds, but most of all...*long pause* I've been hiding the fear. I've fought as a little boy but i never thought i would be scared like i was. This is not a transmission to get the plantation hated, this is a transmission to say i am no longer hiding, i am done being a coward, and most of all... I forgive you guys. I am looking for the last survivors, I need to meet with you all! if you hear me, dont ask me where i am, i will be leaving traces of where i am, maybe you will find me, maybe you wont, but now, WE MUST COME OUT OF HIDING!

*Bullets can be heard being stacked*

*Gun cocks*

*Transmission Cuts*

Bell    0

*Vincent accidentally puts his radio on that exact channel and hears the message from Kwame*

*Vincent takes a long drag from a cigarette exhales, and puts the cigarette back in his mouth.* 

"The Plantation, I haven`t heard that name in months,  well here I am, Kwame, I`ll find you at some point, friendo, see yah soon"

*Vincent turns off the radio and continues his nap after putting out the cigarette*

*Sitting alone in the woods Nathan hears the sound of familiar voices over his radio, he picks up the last physical thing he has of his cousin, he presses the PTT*

"Friend's and family, We have been silent too long, We will continue what my cousin had in mind, and I promise you all one thing."

*Nathan takes a deep breath*

"We will restore The Plantation to its former glory, and we will complete the narrative. Not just for us and future members of our community, but for our missing brothers!"

*Nathan gazes off into the distance*

"This one is for Rob."

*Nathan starts to tear up at the thought of what Rob might be facing*

*Nathan's mood changes drastically upon hearing bad mouthing of his family, he presses the ptt on his radio*

"FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME WE NEVER WERE SLAVERS!!! I don't have a fucking clue where people keep getting the fucking misconception that we are a bunch of fucking slavers. however I also don't have the fucking time of day for the ignorant people of the apocalypse I hope all of you educate yourself's before you start shit you can't handle."

*Nathan about to slam the radio in anger. Stops and thinks for a second*

"You know what, I have a new idea anyone who wants to find out what and who we are, Feel free to stop by and I will personal teach you the way of our community"

*Nathan releases the ptt, and place the radio gently back into his shirt pocket*

Hearing strange name holds PTT button

The Plantation? Who are these people? I got in Chernarus like 3-4 weeks ago. Can someone please tell me?

Releases PTT button 

Gatorr    0

"Son If I explained everything to you I could be sitting here for hours. If you want to find out who we are find us in person"

Sign in to follow this