Server time: 2017-08-21, 21:47

Sign in to follow this  
UprisingVOID

New to Chernarus [OPEN]

*Hando slumps in a ripped lawn chair and stares at the sky. His feet click together as he hums the American National Anthem. While clicking feet, he notices an object underneath. Picking it up, he begins to speak*

Dunno who is out there, but their's gotta be someone, ya know? Found dis ol' radio under my feet, and I decided to give it a shot. Hello, name's Hando, I'm from far far away, and I feel like I am in some place that is unique. Who knows? Maybe even you people who hear this l' be unique! Little about myself, I am 16, from London, and I was an orphan! Well... now that I think about it, I still am. I have what people call a "bright" personality, whatever dat means. As I said before, the name's Hando Micardi, but you can call me Robo. Why Robo? I have no idea. Hit it up on de' spot. Sound's kind of cool if I do say so meself. I don't know where I am, or when, so if ya could hit me up, I'd be happy listening. Guess that be it! Talk tuya later!

*Nodding, he sets down the radio and resumes looking at the sky* 

:: Jason smirks and lifts the radio, while holding the PTT. His voice would sound dragged and Midwestern. ::

Hello there Robo? Was it... Pleasure to meet you, names Jason. Perhaps we'll meet some day, buddy.

:: Jason lets go of the PTT ::

SgtTan    1

*Mark lays on his back looking up at the damp ceiling listening in on the radio messages. He picks up the radio beside him and begins to speak*

"Another newcomer, welcome to Chernarus. Hope to see you around. Just make sure to be aware of your surroundings and not to end up in the wrong area."

*Mark switches off the radio and sets it aside*

Raptor    157

*Jackson clicks on his radio to respond to the broadcast*

"Welcome to hell buddy. If you would like the service of protection, you can hit me up and I'll arrange something for you."

*He releases the PTT.*

*With a smile on his face, Hando reaches for his radio after hearing the voices. He speaks at a very fast pace, so the words seem to clump together*

Glad ta hear some friendly voices for a change! I'd love meeting you all sometime around this place! Not often dat some people show their voice live like you all r' doin'! What's it like in this country? Nice? Mean? I need ta know for when I meet people around. Again, loving de first impressions! 

*He stretches his arms behind his back and sighs. He grabs a pebble from the ground underneath and tosses it at the molding wall*

Quick    15

Holds PTT button

Like someone said, it's hell... A centre of infection... I can tell you something from my experience, if you're nice to people then people are nice to you. But you have to watchout for people in clown masks... 

Releases PTT button