Server time: 2018-05-25, 05:23

FRIDAY FIGHT NIGHT
TODAY - 2018-05-26 00:00:00 (server time) - Starts in 18 hours, 36 minutes
ENTERTAINMENT NIGHTS
TOMORROW - 2018-05-27 00:00:00 (server time) - Starts in 1 day, 18 hours, 36 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
Zombru

Müller

Keep it up Zombru! Moar music in your stories tho!

Keep it up Zombru! Moar music in your stories tho!

Yeah yeah...I'll get around to it one day

Thanks for the kind words and feedback guys, I really appreciate it :)

Wow, these are beautiful. It's like getting punched by a big ol' fist of feels.

Mandell and Rojnikov Leisurely walked down the road to Kabanino speaking about mundane things.

"I'd just thought that I should get to know you better is all, Mandell." She said in a lively tone.

"Alright Belle. You have five questions, pry away." He said with a sigh, finally giving up the argument.

She stopped, thinking about what to say, but Mandell continued on his way down the road slowly. She began walking again, matching his pace before speaking.

"Alright...So Mandell. What is the worst thing that has happened to you? The worst moments in our lives are the ones that define who we are after all." She said, her voice sounding more thoughtful than it had been before.

He looked up and expected to see into Rojnikv's eyes but he found his wife's. He was sat in the courtyard of a university, The grass incredibly green with winding lanes of dull pavement tearing through. His future wife, Isabel sitting next to him on a red and black checkered blanket.

"So, what's the worst thing that's ever happened to you?" Isabel inquired, her voice sounded very sincere.

"Probably meeting you!" Mandell replied in a mocking tone, afterwards, sliding his arm around her shoulder and bring her in close.

He closed his eyes and leaned back. When he opened them again he would be back in the desolate city of Kabanino, sat behind a crimson painted shack.

"I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry...I'm sorry..." His voice trailed off as he repeated the line, gazing down at the picture of his family in his hand.

"What did you say, Mandell?" Rojnikov asked as she rounded the corner of the house. There was a slightly cautious tone about her.

"I was just mumbling is all. Remembered an old friend who isn't here anymore." He said, standing up from the wall he was sat against.

"If you ever want to talk...just know I'm here for you, Mandell." Rojnikov whispered, sliding back around the corner.

:) My fav so far man, not bias at all ^_^ :troll: Amazing writing I really love reading this :)

Only managed to read this! Keep up the great work Mandell <3

In the woods Mandell lies, his 1911 tucked into waistband, and a barren look painted across his face.

He slowly reached down for his pistol and laid it against his chest, feeling the weight of his weapon, and closed his eyes.

He opened his eyes again, hearing a voice not familiar to him. 

"Put your hands up. Now." The voice growled. 

"Alright...alright" Mandell tossed his bag to the ground and put his hands on his head. He was no longer in the forest, but in a large church, sitting on one of the pews.

"If you want my things they're in my bag. I was planning on giving them away anyways." He spoke slowly, in a calm tone.

"I don't want your stuff. I have what I need." The man smiled eerily pressing the pistol under Mandell's chin.

Mandell rested his chin against the mans pistol and quietly said "If you want to pull the trigger, just do it. I'm not going to stop you. I don't have a lot going for me if you couldn't tell."

He heard the crack of a bullet and the nameless man toppled over onto his side. A distinct fist sized hole in the back of his head.

Mandell sighed and closed his eyes, shuttering a bit. When he opened them again he was back in the forest, reaching for the pistol he had on his chest and putting it to his temple. 

A voice masked in static abruptly flowed out of his radio
"This is Dr. Hope Pisces requesting attention from previous L.I.F.E personnel. Please respond if you're still active...

He dropped the handgun to the ground and fell to his side in tears.

On a side note, it's been a while since I've posted one of these or been on the server in general. Hope you guys are having a good time reading these. Also, if there are any errors or you just want to tell me how I did and give me feedback, feel free to PM the change to me or tell me in a PM. I wrote this pretty late at night so sorry in advance for any errors.

Edited by Zombru

Welcome back my boy, this is good stuff.

Sign in to follow this