Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 18:13
Sign in to follow this  

S1: KOS, bad rp in VMC 16/10 - 23:10

Server and location: S1, Vybor millitary base (little triangle one)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): mid day?

Your in game name: Vincent Adler

Names of allies involved: 0

Name of suspect/s: unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 0

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 0

I told some guy to get in the ground, he said he just spawned in ooc, i continue to aim at him and i shoot a warning shot and shout 'get on the ground' and im dead

Calling in Robert Willins to post his full POV. If you or any of your allies have any video evidence pertaining to the report , please post it as well.

Chat

21:23:01 | Chat("Vincent Adler"(id=-)): // (Dubrovka
21:23:57 | Chat("Vincent Adler"(id=-)): // can i go, i have to do summin irl
21:24:28 | Player "Vincent Adler"(id=-) has been disconnected
21:26:38 | Player "Vincent Adler" is connected (id=-)
21:32:10 | Chat("Vincent Adler"(id=-)): // What?
21:32:44 | Chat("Vincent Adler"(id=-)): // like 20
22:09:46 | Chat("Robert Willins"): //just spawned in

HIT

22:10:10 | "Robert Willins(uid=-) SHOT Vincent Adler(uid=-) by AK74 into leftarm."
22:10:10 | "Vincent Adler(uid=-) STATUS S::500 B::4342.22 H::4795 HP::0."
22:10:10 | "Robert Willins(uid=-) SHOT Vincent Adler(uid=-) by AK74 into leftarm."
22:10:10 | "Vincent Adler(uid=-) STATUS S::1000 B::3842.22 H::4595 HP::0."
22:10:10 | "Vincent Adler(uid=-) STATUS S::1500 B::3342.22 H::4395 HP::0."
22:10:10 | "Robert Willins(uid=-) SHOT Vincent Adler(uid=-) by AK74 into LeftArm."
22:10:10 | "Vincent Adler(uid=-) STATUS S::2000 B::2842.22 H::4195 HP::0."
22:10:10 | "Player Vincent Adler(id=-) has fallen into unconsciousness."
22:10:10 | "Vincent Adler(uid=-) has fallen into unconsciousness. HARD HIT Total S::21043"
22:10:11 | "Robert Willins(uid=-) SHOT Vincent Adler(uid=-) by AK74 into LeftArm."
22:10:11 | "Vincent Adler(uid=-) STATUS S::21543 B::1842.22 H::3795 HP::0."
22:10:11 | "Robert Willins(uid=-) SHOT Vincent Adler(uid=-) by AK74 into pelvis."
22:10:11 | "Vincent Adler(uid=-) STATUS S::23043 B::342.222 H::3195 HP::0."
22:10:11 | "Robert Willins(uid=-) SHOT Vincent Adler(uid=-) by AK74 into pelvis."
22:10:11 | "Vincent Adler(uid=-) STATUS S::23543 B::-157.778 H::2995 HP::0."
22:10:11 | "Vincent Adler(uid=-) STATUS S::24043 B::-657.778 H::2795 HP::0."

Kill

22:10:11 | Player "Vincent Adler"(id=-) has been killed by player "Robert Willins"(id=-)

Connection

22:10:26 | Player "Vincent Adler"(id=-) has been disconnected

Currently in-game. Waiting for cool down period to end

Asking that my connection be put into the logs as well

I had just logged onto the server was talking to the person that was in TS with me about what was going on and then started moving south of my spawn position towards Vybor military and was immediately told by someone not to move. Upon further inspection I saw the person moving towards me and then they stopped in front of me and told me to put my hands up. I typed in chat OOC that I had just logged onto the server and then he replied to me over voice that I "hadn't just spawned in". After this he fired a warning shot next to my head and I raised my gun and fired multiple shots into the person that initiated on me and then turned around and began making my way back north to a safer location.

Ok so let me understand this. You go to rob a guy and he uses his KOS rights to kill you and successfully does and you are reporting this why? IMO, this kill is legit and have no idea why you made this report. You initiated a hostility, he used his KOS rights and you died. The only thing I dont like here is the OOC. Never ever ever go OOC unless its a dire emergency. Typing //OOC I just spawned in, is not necessary in my opinion and comes off as if you are using an ooc means in order to not get robbed IC.

Ok so let me understand this.  You go to rob a guy and he uses his KOS rights to kill you and successfully does and you are reporting this why?  IMO, this kill is legit and have no idea why you made this report.  You initiated a hostility, he used his KOS rights and you died.  The only thing I dont like here is the OOC.  Never ever ever go OOC unless its a dire emergency.  Typing //OOC I just spawned in, is not necessary in my opinion and comes off as if you are using an ooc means in order to not get robbed IC.

He was the one using OOC, but i find it hard to believe that if im pointing a gun at him saying 'get on the ground right now' and he saying '//i just spawned in' and gunning me down is a legitimate reason for killing me

Verdict:

Robert Willins  - KOS - Not Guilty - Unnecessary OOC - Guilty

Reason:

It clearly states in the rules:

ceb5efde05.png

You raised your weapon and demanded that he get on the ground.  On top of this you also fired a warning shot.  This is by definition, a textbook hostile action.  As soon as you did this, you granted Robert Williams KOS rights against you in which he used them.  I would strongly suggest you go over the rules again to familiarize yourself how hostile actions and KOS rights work.    

Robert Willins, you have been found guilty of unnecessary OOC.  When you log into game you should always expect the unexpected to happen especially when logging into a high traffic area where players can be.  Going OOC is something that is reserved for emergency purposes or if you are having difficulty performing an action due to lag or a bug.  For example if you are trying to put your hands up, however when you press F2 its not working.  This is a perfect example of when it is appropriate to go OOC in order to explain that something isnt working.  Going out of character because you are not happy with the situation and trying to talk your way out of a robbery via OOC means is not at all acceptable.  While we are not sure 100% that this was your intent, from an outside perspective this is what it looks at.   We are going to give you a VERBAL WARNING not to do this again.  I strongly suggest reading over the rules again to make sure you understand them.  

When situations like this happen in the future, just go with it.  Its role play.  Enjoy the moment as every situation can have an effect on your character and open up new story lines.    

To the OP, the accused stated you went out of character in voice.  Due to lack of video we cannot confirm if this is indeed true.  Just remember that going OOC in voice is absolutely forbidden. 

Outcome:

Robert Willins - Unnecessary OOC - Verbal Warning