Server time: 2017-08-18, 05:11

Sign in to follow this  
Welshie

The Graystone (Open Frequency)

Welshie    2

*Kaine dubiously look at the radio in his hands, Looks into the faces of the men either said of him, then grips the radio and presses down the PPT*

"If you're hearing this you probably don't know me, and honestly that doesn't bother me, but i know of people out there who think the same way as me and my fellow survivors"

*Kaine Looks up at the faces of his friends, reassured by their smiles*

"So anyway, if you are a person who just goes day to day on their own living whatever scraps they can find then listen up"

*Kaine pauses briefly to clear his mind and speak with conviction*

"You need to think the way i do, everything is there for the taking, you've just got consider the gain and loss of all your actions, if you gain more than you lose then.... surely you should proceed? We do, if we gain via doing something then we do it, none of this good or bad rubbish, the time for romanticizing and chivalry has gone, surviving is gaining, and we always gain"

*Kaine takes a breath to compose himself*

"If anyone out there shares an affinity for our way of thinking then Graystone is your way forward, contact me via our open frequency 64.49hz, we make our choices and we can gain no matter what"

*Kaine clips his radio back onto his shirt pocket and sighs with relief, He looks to his men for reassurance and finds it*

Nameless    0

*While setting on a loft of a barn Hunter scans his radio and hears a message come across from someone who says their name is Kaine.

He starts to think to himself that maybe its time to consider something that he has avoided from the beginning.

He puts down his can of peaches, takes a drink of water, and picks up his radio and pushes the PTT.*

"For almost the last two years I have been drifting from town to town, surviving off random supplies that I can find, and also by trading with other random survivors that I run into on my travels. I heard what you said....and I am willing to meet up with you and your group to get to know what you guys are all about if the offer is on the table."

*Hunter pauses for a second to collect his thoughts.*

"But know this about me, I do not prey on the weak and defenseless, and I only rob those that rob and steal from others. I only kill those that already have it coming, and to protect myself or others. My name is Hunter, and if you and your group would like to meet then I await your reply."

*Hunter places his radio back on the wood of the loft. He takes a deep breath and picks up his can of peaches.*

*Daniel zips up his trousers, after hearing the mans voice come through, he grabs his radio from the top pocket of his vest and pushes the PTT*

"Well then, Mr Hunter if you are willing to travel to meet us, there's is a offer that could be waiting for you"

*Daniel realises the PTT and slot the radio back into his vest, while walking back over towards Kaine*

Welshie    2

*Kaine pulls his radio off of his shirt while talking to Daniel*

"That is true Mr Hunter, if you're listening to this you are welcome to spend some time among us if you wish, next time we are out in the field we will broadcast on this frequency"

*Kaine put his radio away and pats Daniel on shoulder as he rubs some recently acquired bruises on his neck*

Nameless    0

*Hunter nods and pushes down the PPT*

"Sounds good, I'll be waiting."

*Hunter puts his radio back in his backpack*

Welshie    2

*Kaine sit up from the fire, picking through the charred logs making sure the fire is completely burned out, He pulls his radio out of his pocket and presses the PPT*

"Mr Hunter, if you're still listening im happy to meet you and explain my offer, contact me via this frequency"

*Kaine pauses before releasing the PPT, he takes a long breath in before rising to his feet,there is a day to discover"

Joules    226

*Julia lets out a slight giggle before composing herself and depressing the PTT. She speaks with a soft voice.*

"Oh... is that you? What ever your name was? You sound awfully familiar. Yes yes aren't you the one?! Oh how's the neck feel? Strained I bet... You know, you really escaped that unscathed, unlike the last poor man who pissed us off. Thank's for your gloves by the way, they've kept my hands nice and toasty!"

*She lets out a laugh and releases the PTT. She awaits a response.*

ParkerB    0

*Startled by the voice that broke the silence of his slumber, Parker picks up his radio, holding the PPT down*

"As much as I don't appreciate you waking me up out of a well needed sleep, I'm all ears. This will be my last broadcast to you until I can find another power source for my walky."

*Pondering for a second, Parker releases the PPT*

Welshie    2

*Julia lets out a slight giggle before composing herself and depressing the PTT. She speaks with a soft voice.*

"Oh... is that you? What ever your name was? You sound awfully familiar. Yes yes aren't you the one?! Oh how's the neck feel? Strained I bet... You know, you really escaped that unscathed, unlike the last poor man who pissed us off. Thank's for your gloves by the way, they've kept my hands nice and toasty!"

*She lets out a laugh and releases the PTT. She awaits a response.*

*Kaine runs his fingers over the scabs and bruises around his neck, He picks up his radio and presses the PPT*

Like you said, unscathed, i assume all random people you come across are likewise treated and left unscathed"

*Kaine rubs his hand on his leg, trying to warm his hand up*

"I hope you enjoy them, I'm sure i'll find a new pair, not to worry"

*Kaine depresses the PPT, pulls down his balaclava careful no to let it slap onto his neck, he trudges on grim faced*

*Startled by the voice that broke the silence of his slumber, Parker picks up his radio, holding the PPT down*

"As much as I don't appreciate you waking me up out of a well needed sleep, I'm all ears. This will be my last broadcast to you until I can find another power source for my walky."

*Pondering for a second, Parker releases the PPT*

*Kaine hears the sleepy sounding man over the radio and presses down the PPT*

"I hope to hear from you again soon, although saying that you probably cant hear this, oh well"

*Kaine releases the PPT and continues his trudging*

ParkerB    0

*Kaine runs his fingers over the scabs and bruises around his neck, He picks up his radio and presses the PPT*

Like you said, unscathed, i assume all random people you come across are likewise treated and left unscathed"

*Kaine rubs his hand on his leg, trying to warm his hand up*

"I hope you enjoy them, I'm sure i'll find a new pair, not to worry"

*Kaine depresses the PPT, pulls down his balaclava careful no to let it slap onto his neck, he trudges on grim faced*

*Kaine hears the sleepy sounding man over the radio and presses down the PPT*

"I hope to hear from you again soon, although saying that you probably cant hear this, oh well"

*Kaine releases the PPT and continues his trudging*

*Parker shoves a 9volt into the radio, hoping it has enough juice to power it for a bit longer, pushing the PTT*

"Hello again, sorry to leave you waiting. I'm somewhere near what I presume is the "North-East" Airfield. I have only 15 bullets left for my weapon. I hope to meet you in person soon."

*Parker releases the PTT, scoping in on an infected he sees in the distance*

"...14 left"

Welshie    2

*Kaine pulls his radio out of his hoodie pocket and presses the transmit button*

"Ran into some trouble the other day, had to keep comms quiet,to anyone who has contacted me via this frequency, i am in the field for the next few hours, contact me via this frequency and we can talk"

*Kaine slips the radio back into his hoodie pocket and continues trudging on*

Nameless    0

*Hunter wakes up rubbing the back of his head with a pounding headache. Stripped of most of his gear he looks around to get his bearing and finds his radio on the ground. A little confused of what happened he turns on his radio.*

"Kaine....if you are hearing this, I got....well we will say a little side tracked. I am currently located by Devil's Castle, and I plan on making my way west in a few. When you can...let me know where to go, now more then ever I understand the safety in numbers."

*Hunter puts down his radio and gathers up what gear he has left.*

*Daniel sits down and leans up against the kitchen cabinets and inserts a rusty old battery into his radio, he then pushes the PTT hoping for it to transmit*

"Kaine, Mack if you're there .... *Static* Middle of nowhere I found this rather dilapidated house within the middle of the woods, sorry I haven't been ... *Static*  While I found this old battery In one of the cuboards ... *Long period Static* Long it will last in this Radio, anyway, I am a-ok and that I will attempt to make my way back home, I passed a town called  *Static* have a clue where I go from there, Hope to fin"

*Daniel not knowing the radio had died,he finished talking and put his radio back into his vest while getting up from the floor and heading out the door*

Welshie    2

I The It's S*Daniel sits down and leans up against the kitchen cabinets and inserts a rusty old battery into his radio, he then pushes the PTT hoping for it to transmit*

"Kaine, Mack if you're there .... *Static* Middle of nowhere I found this rather dilapidated house within the middle of the woods, sorry I haven't been ... *Static*  While I found this old battery In one of the cuboards ... *Long period Static* Long it will last in this Radio, anyway, I am a-ok and that I will attempt to make my way back home, I passed a town called  *Static* have a clue where I go from there, Hope to fin"

*Daniel not knowing the radio had died,he finished talking and put his radio back into his vest while getting up from the floor and heading out the door*

*Kaine raises an eyebrow at the voice he hears on the radio, he quickly pulls his radio out of his hoodie pocket and begins to transmit*

"Dan?! Good to hear from you pal, i hope you hear this and make contact again soon" 

*Kaine slowly clips his radio back onto his hoodie pocket and ponders the location of his friend*

*After pondering the location of his friend for a few moments Kaine then became suddenly aware that he was on his own*

"Anyone out there that shares our way of thinking please contact me via this frequency, strength in numbers and having strength can always lead to you gaining"

*Kaine slips his radio back onto his hoodie pocket, he then slowly examines the tree line to his eastern side*

Welshie    2

*Kaine pats Daniels shoulder, after finally finding him a few hours before, he slips his radio out of his hoodie pocket and begins to transmit*

"This is Kaine of Graystone, Daniel and myself our out in the field at the moment, if anyone is hearing the frequency and shares our ideas and does not want to be alone, please transmit on this frequency we will hear you"

*Kaine replaces his radio into his hoodie pocket, Daniel and Kaine start heading towards Stary Sobor*