Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 06:31 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Wumbyyy

Positive Please

Despite all the flaws the alternatives have he'll of alot more of them, and worse while having way less of the pros. That doesn't however mean that we shouldn't try to improve things in this community.

I'll just add, people always say especially in times where it looks bad they want change. I'm not going to sit here and give 100 ways we need to change because it is easy to change. Every person has to change their outlook and how they view the community for it to change. Associating yourself with the drama just adds to it. I just give the best RP possible and spread as much positivity and friendship as I can. Because at the end of the day there is no COMMUNITY if we aren't trying to close the divides in our own way. If you make a change you will inspire that change elsewhere.

(I know I said change a lot so there)

I'm here for the RP and the amazing friends I've made and the awesome staff team I get to work with.

There can be errors in the things you love, just because we question something doesn't mean we want it to be razed and burned. Most of it is done so something doesn't happen again and there won't be this drama more than once.

Being here 3 years this happens very rarely, just relax and let it blow over.

-On Topic-

I'm here because I made a lot of friends here that have stuck by my side, the RP is amazing compared to other places, and it's a second home to me.

Im here not only because I love this community, I want to help it grow into something awesome.

People make threads like that to raise awareness not to shame the community or the staff members within it. They make those threads with reason hoping staff takes the opinions into consideration. If they didn't care about the community I don't think they would put so much effort into those threads and there replys. Trying to help better a place they like to hang out in with there friends, in my opinion shows they care is all.

Improvement and opinions aren't a bad thing believe it or not, a voice is a voice and it shouldn't be censored whether it be positive or negative, people deserve perspective. Like many said it's a gaming community and people take it very seriously, should they? Probably not but it's a hobby for most so let them enjoy it and help better it. Why push people away when in reality we should be able to make everyone happy or close to it. 

I enjoy the community because you can meet countless amounts of really cool people. Plus dayz itself doesn't offer much with pub servers, their fun but get boring quick and that's fully the reason why I joined this community. Now that I'm here I have other reasons of why I enjoy it, mainly friends like most. And since most people are here for their friends It can get really discouraging when you see them getting shit on by the rest of the community.

I'm here because a lot of the people here are mature.. and after having almost 3000 hours dedicated to Garry's mod, I like having peace from the squeakers.

and I can be dramatic, it's sweeeet

I'm here cause I love this community and the people that it's composed of. I may be too new to see the uglier more dramatic side of it, but either way, most if not all the people I've met here are some of the chillest mofos around. Seriously, i like hanging out with some of you guys in TS more than talking to my IRL friends sometimes.

Came for the RP, stayed for the community :)