Server time: 2017-08-18, 16:19

Sign in to follow this  
Alex

To Ivan Lynch [Private Freq]

Alex    451

*A man picks up his radio and begins to speak*

"Ivan... the council needs to talk. Long story short some of your boys fucked with us, and how some of ours are retaliating. I don't want this to escalate but we cannot let them do this and not defend ourselves. We respect your territory and your boys need to respect ours."

*He puts to radio on a table and sits*

*the silence is broken by a voice coming over the airwaves*

"I'm sorry, and please excuse my sarcastic tone, but I'm not sure if Ivan is within range. However, I am."

*the man spits audibly while continuing to hold the transmitter*

"...eh.. some of OUR boys fucked with you?! Get this straight pal. I get the feeling that you weren't there and I was, so listen here. We wandered over there and into the town that was lit up like a fucking beacon in the middle of the night. Did we cause problems? No. Did we listen to what your people asked of us? Holstering our weapons? Fuck yes. The conversation was fine and peachy until some asshats came out of nowhere and started throwing accusations around like their two-cents mattered. If I remember their names correctly, you can ask Alec, Stephany? and that other lady who were there to see if we were out of line."

*He coughs and inhales before continuing to speak*

"Instead of coming to us and talking about how WE need to respect YOU, look at your own people and ask for respect. We never needed permission to go anywhere and I know for a fact that your people go through our land WITHOUT our consent. Did we come to you asking for respect? No, we handled it and handled ourselves. Handle your own men or they will learn quickly that when you threaten one of us with violence, you get violence."

*there is a brief moment of static before he speaks again*

"Oh, and that security you have around that town, they suck. You should hire me. I make my shots count, but you already know that."

*the transmission ends*

Alex    451

*the silence is broken by a voice coming over the airwaves*

"I'm sorry, and please excuse my sarcastic tone, but I'm not sure if Ivan is within range. However, I am."

*the man spits audibly while continuing to hold the transmitter*

"...eh.. some of OUR boys fucked with you?! Get this straight pal. I get the feeling that you weren't there and I was, so listen here. We wandered over there and into the town that was lit up like a fucking beacon in the middle of the night. Did we cause problems? No. Did we listen to what your people asked of us? Holstering our weapons? Fuck yes. The conversation was fine and peachy until some asshats came out of nowhere and started throwing accusations around like their two-cents mattered. If I remember their names correctly, you can ask Alec, Stephany? and that other lady who were there to see if we were out of line."

*He coughs and inhales before continuing to speak*

"Instead of coming to us and talking about how WE need to respect YOU, look at your own people and ask for respect. We never needed permission to go anywhere and I know for a fact that your people go through our land WITHOUT our consent. Did we come to you asking for respect? No, we handled it and handled ourselves. Handle your own men or they will learn quickly that when you threaten one of us with violence, you get violence."

*there is a brief moment of static before he speaks again*

"Oh, and that security you have around that town, they suck. You should hire me. I make my shots count, but you already know that."

*the transmission ends*

*He picks up his radio*

"I find it hard to believe you're going to deny your people causing trouble when we already had this confirmed by other people in your group. We retaliated and it escalated but that's not even the point I'm trying to make. The point here is we let you do anything to anyone who's stupid enough to travel through Severograd, yet why do I find you further up north antagonising people? And yeah, I have seen it myself."

*He puts the radio down*

*He picks up his radio*

"I find it hard to believe you're going to deny your people causing trouble when we already had this confirmed by other people in your group. We retaliated and it escalated but that's not even the point I'm trying to make. The point here is we let you do anything to anyone who's stupid enough to travel through Severograd, yet why do I find you further up north antagonising people? And yeah, I have seen it myself."

*He puts the radio down*

*The voice comes over the radio and seems almost nonchalant*

"Deny causing trouble? No, that was not my intention. I admitted that I shot one of you, maybe two. Regardless my point WAS that you don't understand the situation. When we went up there we weren't looking for trouble as you, or others, may claim. There was, in fact, no trouble at all until some douche in a yellow coat came up. In my professional opinion he would be suffering from diarrhea of the mouth, but whatever. No hostilities, no instigation, no antagonation, and definitely no harm came to anyone until that  guy and the guy I shot dead started shoving their rifles in MY FACE. And lets get another thing straight here. Our, heh, group,  isnt more of a collection of individuals. If I don't feel like listening to something one of them says, I don't, and they don't give a fuck. Stop thinking that you LET US do anything. The fact of the matter is, at least in my situation, I DO what I WANT to DO."

*there is a pause before he continues*

"Now, again, I am not speaking for anyone other than myself here, because the reality of the situation is, like I said, I don't answer to them and they don't answer to me. So don't go getting your panties in a bunch and crying to Ivan because I came on this frequency and fanned the flames. He probably won't like it either."

*Transmission Ends*

Alex    451

*He picks up his radio*

*He puts the radio down*

*The voice comes over the radio and seems almost nonchalant*

"Deny causing trouble? No, that was not my intention. I admitted that I shot one of you, maybe two. Regardless my point WAS that you don't understand the situation. When we went up there we weren't looking for trouble as you, or others, may claim. There was, in fact, no trouble at all until some douche in a yellow coat came up. In my professional opinion he would be suffering from diarrhea of the mouth, but whatever. No hostilities, no instigation, no antagonation, and definitely no harm came to anyone until that  guy and the guy I shot dead started shoving their rifles in MY FACE. And lets get another thing straight here. Our, heh, group,  isnt more of a collection of individuals. If I don't feel like listening to something one of them says, I don't, and they don't give a fuck. Stop thinking that you LET US do anything. The fact of the matter is, at least in my situation, I DO what I WANT to DO."

*there is a pause before he continues*

"Now, again, I am not speaking for anyone other than myself here, because the reality of the situation is, like I said, I don't answer to them and they don't answer to me. So don't go getting your panties in a bunch and crying to Ivan because I came on this frequency and fanned the flames. He probably won't like it either."

*Transmission Ends*

*He begins to speak again*

"Yeah, I realize there's a good reason we address messages to your group to either Ivan, Carmichael or Scarlet."

*He puts the radio away and shakes his head.*

Ladybug    94

-snip <3-

*A voice comes over the radio. It's tone is almost a deep growl, and shaking with anger.*

"Well... This here is a shit show, ain't it?"

*The voice chuckles.*

"You see, Alex, Ivan ain't the fuckin' leader. I. AM.  You have a problem, you come to ME!"

*A fist connects with the table, the splintering of wood is heard.*

"Ya know, we left your lil' gang 'cause I was worried I'd end up havin' to beat the shit outta some of the people who only want to sit on their asses and rely on others to defend 'em. They don't defend their own land. They don't have respect for their own land. Now... I most certainly tired of sitting 'round myself." 

*The voice sighs deeply, followed by another small laugh.*

"You talk as if you're a threat. That you might actually stand a chance against us, Alex. Sure. You held your own for awhile against the Savages, but at the end of the day, you were ready to bend the knee to them. The difference between us, and the Savages is... We won't give you a chance to bend the knee. If you and your great Alliance couldn't stop the Savages, you can't stop the Demons. So, rethink your situation. We've known the North far longer than any of you. We've held the North far longer than any of you. We know where each and every one of your camps are, and who your enemies are. If you want to threaten war, then let's talk straight. There is NO scenario where The Alliance wins against the Demons. We'd bring every single enemy you have down on you at once, and more. So, at the end of the day: the one way you can stay outta our sights.... Stay. The. Fuck. OUT OF OUR WAY."

*End transmission.*

Alex    451

-snip <3-

*A voice comes over the radio. It's tone is almost a deep growl, and shaking with anger.*

"Well... This here is a shit show, ain't it?"

*The voice chuckles.*

"You see, Alex, Ivan ain't the fuckin' leader. I. AM.  You have a problem, you come to ME!"

*A fist connects with the table, the splintering of wood is heard.*

"Ya know, we left your lil' gang 'cause I was worried I'd end up havin' to beat the shit outta some of the people who only want to sit on their asses and rely on others to defend 'em. They don't defend their own land. They don't have respect for their own land. Now... I most certainly tired of sitting 'round myself." 

*The voice sighs deeply, followed by another small laugh.*

"You talk as if you're a threat. That you might actually stand a chance against us, Alex. Sure. You held your own for awhile against the Savages, but at the end of the day, you were ready to bend the knee to them. The difference between us, and the Savages is... We won't give you a chance to bend the knee. If you and your great Alliance couldn't stop the Savages, you can't stop the Demons. So, rethink your situation. We've known the North far longer than any of you. We've held the North far longer than any of you. We know where each and every one of your camps are, and who your enemies are. If you want to threaten war, then let's talk straight. There is NO scenario where The Alliance wins against the Demons. We'd bring every single enemy you have down on you at once, and more. So, at the end of the day: the one way you can stay outta our sights.... Stay. The. Fuck. OUT OF OUR WAY."

*End transmission.*

*He picks up the radio, audibly laughing*

"There are 5 times more of us than there are of you. We held off the savages a lot longer than your little rag tag band could and we never wanted to bend the knee, ever. I don't know where you got that from. I'm not threatening any of you at all, that's not my intention but it seems like you're getting ahead of yourself quite a bit there. And Carmichael, I was born in the North, I have always lived in the North, and I will die here If I have to. You have not lived here longer than me, I'm fucking Chernarussian."

"All I'm asking is you keep to the good ties we had and keep to the land you have. We won't attack you at all, that's not what we want. But we will defend ourselves if need be. You're one of the demons I came to respect a great deal, the same with Ivan, and Scarlet. The last thing I want is any of you dead."

*End transmission*

Ladybug    94

*Snipped*

*The radio crackles to life once again.*

"Defend yourselves? That's all we've been doin'. Back before we ever joined your alliance, the 101 set up in the summer camp not far from Severo. At first, we let 'em be. We stayed in our city and let them walk about. Then they started pointin' guns at MY people for no reason. We showed them hospitality and we were met with aggression. That's why we burnt down their camp. That's why we were working with Haas to take the Alliance down. Because your people drew first blood. Now... history repeats itself. My people are being threatened by your own. Now that's all fine and dandy, we can handle our own. But if you want to consider us defendin' ourselves as us attackin' you, you really need to rethink things. If people point guns at our brothers, we put them down. Plain and simple. Now, if your people are saying we're attackin' them, then they are wrong. If we wanted to attack you all we wouldn't have left. We would have stayed in your Alliance and ambushed you all at one of your meetin's. Keep that in mind, Alex. Also, maybe it's best you vacate the area's around Severograd indefinitely. Wouldn't want anymore... misunderstandin's."

*End transmission.*

Alex    451

*Snipped*

*The radio crackles to life once again.*

"Defend yourselves? That's all we've been doin'. Back before we ever joined your alliance, the 101 set up in the summer camp not far from Severo. At first, we let 'em be. We stayed in our city and let them walk about. Then they started pointin' guns at MY people for no reason. We showed them hospitality and we were met with aggression. That's why we burnt down their camp. That's why we were working with Haas to take the Alliance down. Because your people drew first blood. Now... history repeats itself. My people are being threatened by your own. Now that's all fine and dandy, we can handle our own. But if you want to consider us defendin' ourselves as us attackin' you, you really need to rethink things. If people point guns at our brothers, we put them down. Plain and simple. Now, if your people are saying we're attackin' them, then they are wrong. If we wanted to attack you all we wouldn't have left. We would have stayed in your Alliance and ambushed you all at one of your meetin's. Keep that in mind, Alex. Also, maybe it's best you vacate the area's around Severograd indefinitely. Wouldn't want anymore... misunderstandin's."

*End transmission.*

*He speaks*

"We reach the usual 'agree-to-disagree' moment where neither side wants to admit who started the ball rolling, and that's fine, as leaders we may never actually know, information is like chinese whispers by the time we hear it. Either way, we will defend ourselves and we won't seek out anything of your people, we don't need unnecessary bloodshed. What do you define as areas around Severograd? You're fine to have your jurisdiction upon Severograd, Ratnoe, Jericho and those small towns in the fields, sure. But when you hit those north treelines, I don't want to see demons taking people. 

*End*

Ladybug    94

*Snip*

*The radio cracks again, signalling the beginning of a transmission.*

"To be roughly honest, Alex. I'm done with the political games. Sittin' in your council meetin's with my thumb up my ass made me soft, and I'm not gunna stay that way. So let's make all this plain and simple. All Northern Alliance stays outta our territory. Any of your people caught walkin' around our territory will be taken captive and tortured in the most brutal fashion. If that rule can be followed, and we have no further hostile actions between us, then everything will be sunshine and daisies."

*Transmission ends.*

Alex    451

*The radio cracks again, signalling the beginning of a transmission.*

"To be roughly honest, Alex. I'm done with the political games. Sittin' in your council meetin's with my thumb up my ass made me soft, and I'm not gunna stay that way. So let's make all this plain and simple. All Northern Alliance stays outta our territory. Any of your people caught walkin' around our territory will be taken captive and tortured in the most brutal fashion. If that rule can be followed, and we have no further hostile actions between us, then everything will be sunshine and daisies."

*Transmission ends.*

*The static dies and a voice comes up again*

"Sure, I mean I can't promise that people won't walk into your lands, but you can do whatever you want with those people who are that foolish."

*End*

Jack the Ripper    249

*Ivan's voice sounds over the radio. There is a heavy amount of static, indicating that Ivan may be transmitting from a vast distance. What can be understood is spoken in a cold, uncaring tone.*

"I like you Alex. I like Finnr, I like Stradic and his boys, and I like Hamish. You're good people, decent people, that had a decent thing going on in the North. But did I trust you.... no. Every meeting that I attended, I watched as people were called out as traitors, put on their knees and executed. Yes, it was done for good reasons, and no, I don't condemn you for it. But ever single meeting I wondered when it would be our turn. When the Alliance would inevitably turn on us because.... lets face it, you're decent folk and we simply.... aren't.

Our way of life contradicts the very values the Alliance strives to uphold. How long would we have lasted if we had remained a part of the alliance? Even as it was there were people voicing their concerns about our people at every meeting. How long until the next meeting we walked in on turned out to be a firing squad aimed at us? I can't.... We can't trust something like that.

I've said it numerous times before: The North is not supposed to be a safe-zone. We don't want people flocking in masses to our land in order to escape the bullshit that occurs down south. They need to see the North for what it is, they need to see the world, for what it is. Face their demons, learn from the hell that surrounds them."

*There is a long pause, and Ivan's next words are a bit softer.*

"Our of respect for you, and the others I stated earlier, I will not instigate any hostilities with your people. And if things escalate I'll be sure to avoid having to shoot at any of those people, unless I'm given little choice.

But if you step foot on our land.... any of you.... and you run into the wrong people.... their won't be no point in praying, because God can't hear you down here."

*The radio cuts out with a loud static retort.*